CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
I knew vampire and dragon were pretty good but i never figured out how to lower my thirst as a vampire, how do i fix that also what item turns me into a chimera
Depends if it is because of the race parts it only transforms into a more complete form solves but if it is because of racial perks only through save editing.

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Mostly trough racial perks. Become a race with a perkline, get all the perks and change to a different race. Because of the perks you keep the race at a low point value. If you have three active races you are a chimera
Vampires have the Embrace physical special (you need vampire wings for it) use it and then you can bite them if you have Vampire teeth. That will increase your stack and give you more boni

spartanalex

Feb 21, 2019
Mostly trough racial perks. Become a race with a perkline, get all the perks and change to a different race. Because of the perks you keep the race at a low point value. If you have three active races you are a chimera
Vampires have the Embrace physical special (you need vampire wings for it) use it and then you can bite them if you have Vampire teeth. That will increase your stack and give you more boni
Thanks and is there a list somewhere that tells the perks for each race i can become like does werewolf or dragon or vampires have perks because those are my 3 favorite transformations

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Dragon has three perks, vampire has six (three for bloodstream and three for teeth), Werewolf doesn't have a real racial perk. Though the lycanthropy will always stay even if it's dormant because you're not a wolf.
The easiest way is too look it up in the source code
Also if you have two races the one that's the lowest in the definition list will count (That usually means the newer race) So for example Dragon is one of the oldest races and if you mix in any other race you won't be listed as a dragon any more.

Oh and a nice thing I noticed recently. Heroism works with the two magical soulskills. Do get it, it really makes a difference against bosses and giants.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Only one, the icepicks you can get from the snow location shop
They have the big plus of not needing more wrath then single weapons, so you get double the attacks for the same wrath

Reactions: Zatrian

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Gotta say, I just hope this MOD continues to stay in development. Hate to see it be suspended like revamp, another MOD like this.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
how do you download and actually play the game I can use it on mobile but I have no idea what im doin on pc

Download the mod from the first page in this thread, and then download a standalone flash player. This is because the file is saved as a .swf, which is no longer supported by most browsers. Once you have a flash player, run it. Select open files, and look through the directories until you find the mod. Run the mod, and presto, your good to go.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Excuse me, is this mod compatible with CoC Revamp? Thanks in advance.
Short version: Not really. You can try but would likely break if you do.

A little more detailed: Saves may have quite a few issues if you try interchanging them, and transformations + perks in particular are not at all so.
Basically any transformation done in one mod might be something completely different or be missing altogether in the other mod if there's something different, or nothing in the same transformation id slot. Perks unique to either mod would not transfer at all to the other (for XX this is a major thing as it's got several hundreds of them).
As for issues, that would be in case one event in one mod changes a flag id in an event, if that very same flag is used in the other mod it may severely break events.

Reactions: Fleep

LunaMoon

Dec 27, 2018
This mod is great. I love it.
But perhaps the hunger in this game needs some balance. I mean after you get Luna as a companion, you never have to worry about getting hungry, and it just make the survival mode kind of meaningless. Beside, there are many companions at the camp at this point, lorewise, you gotta scavenge for food, thus you can't possibly feed all of them.
Imo, perhaps we should nerf Luna cooking ability. Maybe she can only make a meal every 3 day?

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
THe mod is pretty fantastic, loving the additions. Quick question, is Kindra going to get more content?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I just wanted to make it clear that as off now I'm discontinuing news regarding Endless Journey/Xianxia char viewer from CoC mod Hub. All such news will now either be given by someone else or appear in the Xianxia official Mod discord Primordial Void.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Need to know regarding a particular, but it has to do with the New game plus perks. When I somewhat updated the apk app for mobile devices, the new game plus perk isn't, how should I say it... didn't qualify for it and it didn't count, therefore, could not be able to get it. Was on new game plus 3 or 4, now the count reset to 1. Was wondering why.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There was bug witch nNG+ or higher eprks in l2 version arcwolf500

In 24 to 48 hours there should be out new mobile ver that would fix your isse. And well yes since i said in 24-48 hours mobile ver of 0.8m comes out it mean this one version will come out now in PC version.

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Is this mod for cool combat only or does it have new sex scenes too?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kindra would get her quest - maybe even in this year near end of it.

NitroHamlin - yeah i do have plans to add sheep tf.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I think Neisa is broken, after I leave the dungeon she keeps showing up in fights with no way to get rid of her. I'm guessing something doesn't trigger once you exit considering you also don't get the perk mentioned in the changelog.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Make sure the only catscore you have is cat. Not displacer, nekomata, sphinx or chesire only cat. You also need have the whitemagic spell "whitefire"

With that simply enter the fireland and meet the hellcats 3 times.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Second Wind not rising temporaly cap for max % HP regen was bug and it's now fixed. Barrage and Sidewinder can be now boosted with dmg from Bow training multiplier (and Cupid perk toggle would also affect them - Minotaur King is animal-morph so he probably would loove cupid enhanced Sidewinder, right? ^^) plus they now get generaly 1/3 cheaper if PC can shoot 1 arrow normaly but more costly if PC can shoot more to reach max cost for PC capable to shoot 6 arrows normaly (but it also come with equal dmg output increase for both specials).

I feel somehow in mood to add few perks for job geared toward firearms and maybe do bit of work for npc that is firearm user/gunslinger.

@Nyseron Saving not working when using PC ver in browser or stand alone player or when using mobile ver?
PC. I think I fixed it by rebooting.