CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

spartanalex

Feb 21, 2019
How come everytime when I try to talk to followers or lovers some other text pops up that keeps me from talking to them the rest of the day am I doing something wrong because I can't ever talk to Izma because she always has a fish smell, Jojo is always annoyed because of a pic in the ground, Helia is always asleep and Ember is always flying around pissed etc. can someone please help me

spartanalex

Feb 21, 2019
Also now that I'm at the mid 60s in levels it now takes forever to keep leveling up is there any way to make this go faster

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
A number of questions involving Soulforce whatnot.
Mostly acquisition of stuff.

1. Demonic Lethicite says it improves it. In what way, specifically? Additionally, is Demonic Lethicite available outside of the Factory Omnibus fight, and thus not associated with the bothersome blessing. I'd assume it is, like how all the other rewards are available with other items, and I've just not been lucky enough to encounter it.

2. With Chi Chi, are Soulblast, the Master Gauntlets, and having her as a follower mutually exclusive? Unless I've missed something, the only way to get the gauntlets is for her to die, the only way to get Soulblast is to lose, and the only way to have her as a follower is to nurse her.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Also now that I'm at the mid 60s in levels it now takes forever to keep leveling up is there any way to make this go faster

Unfortunately, the best way to level up is to stop leveling for awhile and store up some xp. It takes ~1.15m xp to get to the level cap of 150.

I typically farm the Beach Demons, because they are weak(ish) to lust attacks and are not immune to Demon/Hellcat stun attacks. I recommend keeping the player level sub-24 if you want maximum xp gain

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Unfortunately, the best way to level up is to stop leveling for awhile and store up some xp. It takes ~1.15m xp to get to the level cap of 150.

I typically farm the Beach Demons, because they are weak(ish) to lust attacks and are not immune to Demon/Hellcat stun attacks. I recommend keeping the player level sub-24 if you want maximum xp gain

Personally I do all my levelling around level 24-25, as this is when you can get access to the Greymage perks when doing an INT build, and using the Grey AoE spells with fortress of intellect and already high INT lets you beat up on some of the more powerful golems in He'Xin'Dao. This lets you get a lot of XP fairly quickly and hit the level cap in about an in-game week, assuming you have to rest to restore Mana. This is helped along by using some ascension points to boost mana, spell damage, and the underdog perk which gives you bonus XP for being a certain number of levels under the target.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
to be honest you can break the game VERY early thanks to jouster, jouster multiplies the damage of the first attack you do each turn by 5, and you can buy a lance/spear for a relatively small amount of money in He'Xin'Dao, sure you need to be a taur or drider to benefit from it, but considering you will be doing so much damage a normal attack can hit well into the millions on NG, that should be enough damage to get by, and no i am not joking I have actually hit millions on non crits and into the 10 millions on crits with my drider toon using a lance i bought in He'Xin'Dao

Reactions: spartanalex

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
if you want a really simple and relatively cheap way to become op just pick up Jouster and become a drider, any spear you use will deal MORE than enough damage to just annihilate whatsoever you point it at in one hit VERY quickly, it's actually hillarious how much damage you can do with it, as in million damage + on NG

NitroHamlin

Feb 23, 2019
In the recent updates (0.8Lx) the gun action text just doesn't show for me unless it's the final hit or if your grappled, It was working fine on update '0.8k' (except for the Ivory Arquebus reload, but that is fixed now). The bug is quite game-breaking as the enemy does not attack back if you use any 'Gun' type weapon.

Attacking an enemy with a larger health pool:
screenshotgunshotnotext.png

Final hit:
screenshotbattlefinish.png

Thanks.

P.S: Would it be possible to get a Sheep TF?

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
Whenever I attack after gaining penta attack, I've been regularly getting a message that "You're too 'calm' to attack more than twice in this turn!" what does this mean? And how can I solve it?

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
Is there any way to remove the lightning-shaped tattoos from the player character once they've received them?

EDIT: In case anyone asks, I've tried using both types of hummus, as well as changing it in the save itself with CoCEd. Neither works no matter what I do.

Last edited:

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any way to remove the lightning-shaped tattoos from the player character once they've received them?

EDIT: In case anyone asks, I've tried using both types of hummus, as well as changing it in the save itself with CoCEd. Neither works no matter what I do.

According to code it should be removed by Hummus and Pig Truffle (You might just have been unlucky, and sometimes it can take nearly a hundred uses to proc if your change limit is low). Also you can change it through the debug menu -> BodyPartEditor -> Skin & Hair -> Base Pattern.

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
According to code it should be removed by Hummus and Pig Truffle (You might just have been unlucky, and sometimes it can take nearly a hundred uses to proc if your change limit is low). Also you can change it through the debug menu -> BodyPartEditor -> Skin & Hair -> Base Pattern.

Man, I don't even know where that is, unless you're talking about the debug wand, in which case the body part editor doesn't show up. And the Pig Truffle didn't do anything for removing the tattoos either.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Still don't know why it wouldn't change no matter which items I used. Might be a bug.

Last edited:

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Man, I don't even know where that is, unless you're talking about the debug wand, in which case the body part editor doesn't show up. And the Pig Truffle didn't do anything for removing the tattoos either.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Still don't know why it wouldn't change no matter which items I used. Might be a bug.
For future reference, debug menu I'm talking about is accessed by typing 'debug' while in camp, and with debug mode on of course.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
What happened to the controls? Why does ASDF=-etc no longer control the lowest set of options? This is a terrible design choice imo.

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
How do you get the debug wand on mobile?
Since no one came to help you I'll lend you a hand.
Errors derived from the use of google translate and little revision.
You will need CoCED (unfortunately only on the computer)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422042878106271754/423136751297757194/Xianxia_save_editor.rar
At the mobile use the save file, locate the file in your documents and transfer it to the PC.
already on the PC, open CoCED and in it go Open> Import> grab the file and make the changes you want (items for Debug Wand)
After the changes go to Save as> External> your file> transfer this file back to your mobile in the same folder that found it
Detail: Your file should have the format ".coc" always to work.

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
another person could do it for you but not know what he / she did if you make your file available here (but remarkably it is not possible files.coc but .zip yes)
download winrar and compress the file for .zip and upload here (last hope for mobile without pc users?)
This one I did as a test

Attachments

• Let's Ride.zip
    10.7 KB · Views: 18

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
Full Dragon is best overall;
Greater devil best for magic-pc (maleficium skill);
Gorgon and "naga?" with pretrify skill;
Vampire get thisty stack temporary stats up (easy to stack, 10/15? for stack);
Chimera is the most op, varies races resulting in highest overall and racial skills, bigger metabolism (hunger fall faster, chimera perks reduce it)

spartanalex

Feb 21, 2019
Full Dragon is best overall;
Greater devil best for magic-pc (maleficium skill);
Gorgon and "naga?" with pretrify skill;
Vampire get thisty stack temporary stats up (easy to stack, 10/15? for stack);
Chimera is the most op, varies races resulting in highest overall and racial skills, bigger metabolism (hunger fall faster, chimera perks reduce it)

I knew vampire and dragon were pretty good but i never figured out how to lower my thirst as a vampire, how do i fix that also what item turns me into a chimera