CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes, there would be more to quest added in future. Current ones are meant to be daily quests and there would be others that would be following same pattern of 1 unique reward, then perk point and then repeatable for few spirit stones. Questlog in camp actions do hints which ones new quests would show in next few builds. If not isue of finding some good reward for first completing each quest that fit theme of quest they would be faster added. Highest chance for new quests is for Feral Imps (1 repeatable + maybe second not repeatable one) and maybe Feral Demons. Others like Minotaur hunt are on even earlier stage of plainning.

For highest rank - yes there would be possible to get to Gold or Platinum rank someday in future. It may take quite long as each tier is for secific enemies lvl range and for highest rank we not have atm enemies ingame....yes that mean even if I make Marae as target of quest she's too low lvl atm for been aim of highest rank quest form Adventure Guild (highest rank I evaluate will be hunting mobs on lvl's at least 120 or 130).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It have I think around 80-90% stuff Revamp have (mostly things that Kitteh added in last 12-18 months may not be here). Is there any specific content in Revamp you're curious if it's in Xianxia?

Redswift

Jun 22, 2018
It have I think around 80-90% stuff Revamp have (mostly things that Kitteh added in last 12-18 months may not be here). Is there any specific content in Revamp you're curious if it's in Xianxia?

No, not really looking for anything specific. Just doing a second playthrough, and wondering which one to use is all.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For content amount Xianxia have more but some things may be only in Revamp. I not actively follow changes in Revamp so can't give more detailed reply what current Revamp have which is missing from Xianxia.

Reactions: Redswift

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ouch so it was just another way to call PC / MC. I not expert here on mobile ver but I think it's also not possible. (Some of people i seen talking on discord about this may know more than me how to do it and how)

Tahki

Nov 8, 2015
Gah try as I might I can't figure out how to become a gargoyle I have the soul gem research but have no idea how to make a soul gem does anyone have any pointers?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Evangeline can make soul gem if PC bring her 5 spring waters (from Minerva Oasis), 5 ectoplasms and 2k gems. It also takes 5 days afterward for her finshing that gem.

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Will there be any further expansions on Konstantin? Just hoping to be able to sleep with him plus scenes for that.

And now a little plea for aid: where do you go to find the water sports scene? I saw it was an option and I'm not sure where it comes in.

Also, where are the orca TFs?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For Konstaintin possible x-pack it's more question for his author that is Coalsack. I not opposed any new content for that bear but it's only up to author for writing new stuff.

Watersports are in Lizan Rogue, Phoenixes and Behemoth scenes.

Orca TF can be found during exploration of Beach area or as possible drop after winning spar with Ceani (she only spar after PC manage to get her to camp).

Nov 2, 2017
For Konstaintin possible x-pack it's more question for his author that is Coalsack. I not opposed any new content for that bear but it's only up to author for writing new stuff.

Watersports are in Lizan Rogue, Phoenixes and Behemoth scenes.

Orca TF can be found during exploration of Beach area or as possible drop after winning spar with Ceani (she only spar after PC manage to get her to camp).

I don't mean to bother you or sound impatient or ungrateful but when is the new Xianxia update releasing. I really can't get enough, any estimate you drop I'm fine with.

Seraph1557

Mar 14, 2016
So I've noticed that equipping a melee weapon displays the adjusted attack power (can go up to pretty ridiculous numbers like 3000+ when it was like 12) but bows don't do that? Like the damage for bows is still super high but the attack power number doesn't show up so I'm not certain which bows are stronger... Also when is the incest pony coming back??

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@ChristyMorrigan You mean 0.8j that was released on 28th September of 0.8j2 that would be released in next 4-7 days?

Melee weapons have much more perks that modify (rising) their atk value while range weapons still not have many ways to rise atk value. For Bows specificaly they better if atk value is higher and when Accuracy- perk value is closer to 0 (even better if bow have Accuracy+ perk instead) and having higher speed help to increase bows dmg (other range weapons either only scale purely on atk value or other stat than speed). Celess...somewhere in this year but i can't give closer date atm. Sorry.

Nov 2, 2017
@ChristyMorrigan You mean 0.8j that was released on 28th September of 0.8j2 that would be released in next 4-7 days?

Melee weapons have much more perks that modify (rising) their atk value while range weapons still not have many ways to rise atk value. For Bows specificaly they better if atk value is higher and when Accuracy- perk value is closer to 0 (even better if bow have Accuracy+ perk instead) and having higher speed help to increase bows dmg (other range weapons either only scale purely on atk value or other stat than speed). Celess...somewhere in this year but i can't give closer date atm. Sorry.
Oops... I meant to ask about the next Android update.

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
I'm interested in what other TFs you're considering adding in the future, or any priority ones.
The three that pique my interest are the crab, cave stalker, and mindflay...I mean mindbreakers.
Of course, the cave stalker would theoretically necessitate the caves, so I'd expect them to be a good ways off.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think next android build will come out around time i release 0.8j2 build.

TF's.... crab is for sure among next 3 TF's I would add. Other two you meantioned may either be around end of they year or after new year. Also I been thinking over scorpion and nekomanta TF's.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes. In High Mountains they can be meet after been beaten and in Vulcanic Crag they can be encountered always (will change it to req. also beating them in tower).

Nah that won't be like those crab people. That would be like Pinchou looking.

Seraph1557

Mar 14, 2016
Ooh and if you're gonna add new TFs and critters for the Ocean, I'd dig some really freaky ones like lamprey eels, angler fish, maybe.....sponges, squirrels and starfish? The real kinky shit.

Seraph1557

Mar 14, 2016
More seriously, I've always wanted an undead TF. Not like vampires or zombies but full on liches, revenants, skeletal stuff. Maybe magic floating purple glowy inflatable dicks!!!

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of, is it possible to become a vampire or vampire-like? I saw something in the racial scores list but wasn't sure of it. If so, can I get a first-step clue where to start looking to doing that?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Also, noticed that talking to Luna takes an hour each time, which by itself isn't in anyway odd, but it is when talking to anyone else doesn't take time to do.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Before Ocean been more flesh out Beach are will get/see some more action. For undead races - devils are another thing close to this (well true devils not devil-morphs that can be reached by PC atm) and skeletal stuff would be part of necromancer p.job pack when it get added. Ghost TF.... I got some loose for now plans to expand that item effects (ectoplasm) to add few ore effcts to give more ghostly feel for PC and maybe one or two more specials (banshee wail anyone?)

Diva giving red liguid that is bat tf that still need be enh by lumi to be vampire tf.

It's about putting or not time change after each talk scene. Some ingame scenes take less than 1 hour but more than 0 hour.

A tricky questin to you all: if you would have to pick 1 (or 2 if you really can decide) among all ingame enemies (some of npc's that can be fighted outside camp count too) that should get some small addition, which one it would be?

((It for something I want add due to incoming special time of the year stuff))

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
A banshee wail would be awesome. I'm guessing a stun attack with medium damage?

I think maybe do the gnolls. They don't seem to get much attention.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not thought much what exactly would it do. Well smth that in most fiction banshee wail doing.

Gnolls, gnolls, gnolls.... ok that can be added to inc event stuff part content.