CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Yes! A pet hellhound would be so awesome!

And now I realized you could do a proper hellhound TF, using a black pepper and fire water at the alchemist. As in it would give you the lust fire attack and two dongs/pussies.

Reactions: IATIHIA2

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Akbal is Foxxling creation so first it's wise to ask Fox about it (he may not have time for writing - i not know i not asked him on this). Or ask him if someone else want write this x-pack for Akbal to be sure orginal author know what new person that will contibute plan to do.

Hellhound TF...sound like...akward subject. Cuz that mean if I not put two heads thing then ppl will ask why it's not in. Two cocks or pussies would be much easier to be done/included than their another trademark of two heads. That close to diff of making 2nd pair of arms for tf of race with more than 2 arms. If people wouldn't rage over hellhound tf been sort of incomplete one by missing 1 or 2 tf effects that it should have then i not see any other major obstacle here to add this tf on list to be added tf items.

More candidates... good good let the wrath flow throu you my golem.

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
I think that the new version broke something regarding the unicorn and alicorn scores and their corrupted variants, because they seem to always be at 0 no matter what

Seraph1557

Mar 14, 2016
What about a jellyfish TF? sort of like a slime and anemone combination. Slime body with stingers and a funny shaped head maybe?

Reactions: Kesil

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Actually haven't been able to run into Diva at all. So far I've just seen Hellhounds, Minotaurs, Electra, Imps, Golems, Raiju, and the Dark Elf. Using 0.8j. Any prereqs for her to appear besides just luck? Been searching Mountains for the last couple weeks straight and no luck so far.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Inirias You PC have unicorn/bicorn horn or alicorn/nightmare wings? Not having unicorn/bicorn horns will set to 0 both scores with alicorn/nightmare score additional req. alicorn/nightmare wings to not reset to 0.

@Sacredferro Diva should only req. Factory finished be it blow up or shut downed. And a bit of luck to not get any other enc triggered.

Jellyfish TF.... I will think after i deal with crab TF, halloween stuff and few other things I need to do before new month starts.

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
Even with the horn(s), and wings for alicorn, the score stays at 0, and horse-morph score doesn't drop, though centaur score does.

Weirdest of all, I can even gain avatar of purity/corruption, but still no points in either score, nor stat bonuses

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Found and patched that bug with unicorn. Gargoyle been not recognized by game with missing boost to stats was fixed too.

From other (possibly) good news is item that can help lower libido if anyone would feel need to do it will be coded today or tomorrow.

Reactions: cadrack

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Trying to fight the drider incubis. When I try to fight it just shows a blank text and lust raises indefinitely til I do any other action.

Reactions: Zatrian

IATIHIA2

Jun 14, 2018
USA, New England
how do I find lethice's fortress in this? it's honestly been so long since my last playthrough of CoC that I completely forgotten how to access it...

also...im really confused now... where do I find the APK download? I already have the APK for version 8.20, but idk where it is anymore

Last edited:

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
That's not the fortress, I'm not sure what it is. Have you tried looking in the dungeons tab? I think it just goes there automatically.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is alcove that allow PC pick one of two figures as long PC have 9+ pts in avian-morph score. It may be this place with symbols you found IATIHIA2.

Drider Incubus can put Tainted MInd debuff (should expire after 4 turns) that disable few of options that include melee attack.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
There is alcove that allow PC pick one of two figures as long PC have 9+ pts in avian-morph score. It may be this place with symbols you found IATIHIA2.

Drider Incubus can put Tainted MInd debuff (should expire after 4 turns) that disable few of options that include melee attack.

What do the figures do exactly?

RandomGuy

Oct 21, 2018

I'm having the same issue, but it doesn't appear to be that buff. Trying to either perform a normal attack or even clicking "p. special" or whatever just raises your lust, and nothing else happens. There's no combat messages or anything, and it persists for the full duration of the fight.

On a related note, I looked into it myself and downloaded the code from Github, but it doesn't seem to be quite the the same as the pre-compiled one; I have different maximum stats and there's none of the aerial combat perks, among other things. Both claim to be 0.8j. Does the code on Github need updating?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
What do the figures do exactly?

I believe they'll transform you into the respective species of the figure, though I haven't figured that out yet. I haven't been able to do anything with it yet, as it just sits in my inventory. I can't interact with it, I can't place it anywhere. I'm at a loss.

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
How do I find the second boss of the hidden cave, to find the pearl that allows to negate the penalties of Elemental Conjurer Resolve?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
How do I find the second boss of the hidden cave, to find the pearl that allows to negate the penalties of Elemental Conjurer Resolve?

Get the Soul Apprentice perk, and cultivate soul force. Doesn't matter how much. This'll unlock Soul Sense, which will let you access the next part of the Hidden Cave.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Griffon and Peacock figures not have most/all of it effects now so it do almost nothing beside giving PC already item to help with become after it would be fully implemented either griffon or peacock morph.

In hidden part there is three rooms that have pills and after looting them all it would activate boss enemies in central room of that 2nd part.

Code is not updated now with all new addition on master branch on github. I upload some of code from j and j2 ver to master-wip one branch in case you want to look.

Yes that debuff from Incubus Drider do lock out melee and p. specials (and that what code note says). I'll look and change that one enemy ability before j2 come out to be less confusing.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm how does the Gargoyle TF works? I tried 2 chars one completly from scratch,
but I fail to do anything more then getting Krystal and carving a not-living statue. How do I donate my or corrupted blood?

RandomGuy

Oct 21, 2018
Code is not updated now with all new addition on master branch on github. I upload some of code from j and j2 ver to master-wip one branch in case you want to look.

Got it, thanks.

Yes that debuff from Incubus Drider do lock out melee and p. specials (and that what code note says). I'll look and change that one enemy ability before j2 come out to be less confusing.

It's not confusing, it's just not working. I had another look through the code and I found the problem.

Code:
Combat.as:

public function basemeleeattacks():void {
   if (monster is DriderIncubus) {
           (monster as DriderIncubus).taintedMindAttackAttempt();
           return;
   }

If you're fighting the drider and try to do a normal attack, it ALWAYS responds with the tainted mind code, then immediately returns and does nothing else. There's no check for whether the PC is actually affected by the buff. Presumably it should be something like this instead:
Code:
public function basemeleeattacks():void {
if (monster is DriderIncubus) {
       if (player.hasStatusEffect(StatusEffects.TaintedMind)){
           clearOutput();
           (monster as DriderIncubus).taintedMindAttackAttempt();
           enemyAI();
           return;
       }
   }
   }

I added the clearOutput and enemyAI calls since the return short-circuits the rest of the function where that stuff should be performed. That seems to work mostly as intended, with the screen updating and the fight continuing as normal, but the tainted mind effect never wears off. I haven't looked into how status effects work to figure out why that is, but it's better than it was before at least.

I guess I should start posting this crap on the Github tracker.

Edit: Posted to the issue tracker. The right one this time. I notice there's not much else there though. I guess people just e-mail you reports instead? That seems awkward.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@sunblaze Does PC made Soul Gem? (from Zetaz lair there is materials on how to make this item that will then open option on Evangeline to make those) For own blood it's always accesable as for corrupted blood it's one vial of Minotaur Blood.

I think i know where is happening issue with Taineted Mind debuff never expiring - a bit different place in code for updating status effects. That where should be place you need to look but I will look it there and well... do a bit diff change than your - effect of what happening when that debuff take effect is in boss combat stats file that well not the beast way to handle this so there will be a bit of code part moving around the code then just adding here or there few lines. And you may noticed that this debuff should affect bow so it will be after changes block range attacks too.

RandomGuy

Oct 21, 2018
I think i know where is happening issue with Taineted Mind debuff never expiring - a bit different place in code for updating status effects....

Yeah, it's from an incorrect value in combatStatusesUpdate (a 1 instead of -1, line 3425). I posted the full details of both the Github issue tracker.