CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8v2 for CoC 1.0.2)

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
during a playthrough you amass what is known as ascension points by beating dungeons and doing events/quests interacting with people ETC, if you don't have enough of these you can't spend any on ascension perks, that aside there seems to be a bug going that prevents higher tier perks from unlocking properly as all my stuff is stuck at 5/20 (max to begin with not sure how to expand it)

Yeah, I know about Ascension Points, as the revamp mod uses the same system. However, it's the lack of being able to pick up the NG+, etc. perks that's bothering me. Do I have to hit a certain amount of NG+ cycles to get the ability to keep my perks or get access to NG+ perks?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I know about Ascension Points, as the revamp mod uses the same system. However, it's the lack of being able to pick up the NG+, etc. perks that's bothering me. Do I have to hit a certain amount of NG+ cycles to get the ability to keep my perks or get access to NG+ perks?
Do you meet the stat requirements? As I recall, some of them are rather high. And I want to say that some even require certain NG+ cycles in particular, but I may be confusing that with Xianxia Mod's perks.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No that inability to pick rank II to VI perks after ascension WAS bug. Well one can ask why is said WAS than IS?

Here is the answer ^^

And I telling that there could be some errors there in 0.8j but I will this time sooner release next one ver.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sadly there was never finished update for CoCED to work with CoCX saves. Some of the people from discord should be able to help you with save editing X saves.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
How do I stop my hp from getting lower? Never mind I got it. Where can I find demon skull?

Last edited:

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Hey, my I'm a bit stupid, but how can I become vampire?

You can become a vampire by getting the strange red liquid from Diva in the mountains, or from the TF item merchant in He Xin Dao (Not sure if I spelled that right).

How do I stop my hp from getting lower? Never mind I got it. Where can I find demon skull?

You can get imp skulls by beating various imps and killing them, looting their skulls from the newly made corpses.

EDIT: I noticed you specified demon skulls, so I apologize for giving the wrong information. I'm working on where to find those myself, I'll get back to you ASAP.

EDIT 2: Demon skulls are obtained from incubi/succubi/omnibi in the Blight Ridge area.

Last edited:

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
You can become a vampire by getting the strange red liquid from Diva in the mountains, or from the TF item merchant in He Xin Dao (Not sure if I spelled that right).

Errrr. I tried to find TF item, but haven't succeeded. Same with Diva: I've never seen her. But I'll try again. Thanks anyway.
Upd. No not TF nor Diva.
Upd, Upd. Found Diva.

Last edited:

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
sooo what are the requirements to unlock the blight ridge dungeon? as I have been going there about 300 times so far and I can't seem to find the damn thing

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
quick bug report, when you become a gargoyle the appearance screen says you are Human also the stat bonuses from being a gargoyle doesn't seem to translate correctly as my toughness is 260 and I am supposed to get a 250 point buff to toughness for being a gargoyle

EDIT: found out why, for some reason the transformation gave me 51 points in Humanity and 21 points in gargoyle

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hey, my I'm a bit stupid, but how can I become vampire?

TF merchant in He'Xin'Dao sell tf that will let PC become bat-morph. When PC take those items to Lumi she can enhance them into vampire tf item (she would be in Dungeons tab after first time meeting her if anyone forget where she's gone from Explore after first meeting).

Hey, could anybody say where I can find dual daggers?

Onjly current existing daggers was made into small type. Any new dagger weapons would come with one of next builds (I want put one around Hallowen so chances i put those dual daggers and maybe some other types of daggers there).

sooo what are the requirements to unlock the blight ridge dungeon? as I have been going there about 300 times so far and I can't seem to find the damn thing

Without having Gargoyle quest ongoing chance to proc Den of Desire Dungeon are 10%. After making Soul Gem and procing scene when Rathazul talks about that dungeon chances rise to 50%.

For Gargoyle bug - I taken note and will fix it asap. (I was aware that one part will bring bugs ands...here goes the first one reported here on forum).

tock

Apr 19, 2017
No altars are showing up in the repair menu in the Temple. Did I break something or am I just missing something?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
No altars are showing up in the repair menu in the Temple. Did I break something or am I just missing something?

You actually have to meet the respective gods for a chance at rebuilding their statues. For example, if you never met Marae, you wouldn't be able to rebuild her statue/altar. To meet Marae, explore at the lake until you get the boat unlocked, and then use the boat, you'll meet her eventually. Taoth is found through Urta's Fertility Quest, so check that out if you don't know what it is. Fera is met through 2 Halloween events, explore either the forest or deepwoods when your computer clock is set to a date between Oct. 25th and Nov. 2nd to proc her event, though the requirements to actually meet her are rather interesting. Not sure about Fenrir yet, as I haven't met them in any of my playthroughs, and checking the CoC wiki yields nothing, though they may only be on a CoC xianxia wiki, I'll have to check.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@tock For Marae altar PC need finish Factory with saving her not turning into demon godess. For Fenrir altar PC need to find Fenrir collar and... put it on.

tock

Apr 19, 2017
@tock For Marae altar PC need finish Factory with saving her not turning into demon godess. For Fenrir altar PC need to find Fenrir collar and... put it on.

Ah. Woops. That'd explain why Im not seeing Marae's. A corrupt variant that slowly corrupts the temple (similar to the farm) would be neat.

Thanks to you and @NobleLeader6 !

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
Thy for answers. Still... is it possible to use cheats at android version?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's not up to me about writing corruption of temple like we have corruption of farm. Liadri wrote Temple of the Divine so it's her that need speak here about possibility of that corruption option.

Umm seems i made not so small error about bat TF. It's not in TF shop apparently so getting vial of blood/red liquid from Diva is only source outside using testers menu. My bad on misleading here. :( And what you mean by 'cheats' on android? Debug mode/menu or testers menu or smth else?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
So uh...I have Stage 5 on the Gargoyle quest, talked to Rathazul and Sapphire but the damn Den of Desire won't pop up.

Also, where's Diva again? Mountain or High Mountain?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As for Den of Desire...hmm if PC talked with Rathazul while having Soul Gem... did your PC visted Cathedral and gave name to Gargoyle? Of all req. to get DoD dungeon discovery scene in Blight Ridge only this one I could be reason to not find it (unless that 10/50% chance not procing so you got some super terrible luck atm for procing this one scene).

Diva is in Mountains.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
As for Den of Desire...hmm if PC talked with Rathazul while having Soul Gem... did your PC visted Cathedral and gave name to Gargoyle? Of all req. to get DoD dungeon discovery scene in Blight Ridge only this one I could be reason to not find it (unless that 10/50% chance not procing so you got some super terrible luck atm for procing this one scene).

I must be having terrible luck, because I do get the Ritual option in the basement, the game just keeps telling me that I don't know enough about gargoyles to proceed and it's quite vexing. I have everything else - the ritual items, the soul gem, talked to Rath, talked to Sapphire multiple times, rebuilt the goddamn temple around a Marae statue and still nothing in Blight Ridge except Imps, Succubus and Omnibus encounters (and the occasional Incubus) or Imp Food finds, nothing else.

RZirazel

Oct 4, 2018
Testers menu is no longer showing up in the soul force menu option. Did it get removed or borked in this new patch maybe?!?

RZirazel

Oct 4, 2018
I must be having terrible luck, because I do get the Ritual option in the basement, the game just keeps telling me that I don't know enough about gargoyles to proceed and it's quite vexing. I have everything else - the ritual items, the soul gem, talked to Rath, talked to Sapphire multiple times, rebuilt the goddamn temple around a Marae statue and still nothing in Blight Ridge except Imps, Succubus and Omnibus encounters (and the occasional Incubus) or Imp Food finds, nothing else.
There is also the requisite for exploring the regions to proc the encounter/event a set number of times (i.e. explore 20 or 50 times per region) I mostly remembered that in the patch notes and Trello forum.
Sometimes the code in-game does glitch or bug when you do certain tasks and events as well, playing through to new game plus or starting a new game will fix that but it is vexing to start over again. Oh some dialoge can cause same thing as mentioned above as well and same methoed can be used.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Did your PC found Cathedral place (not Temple) and freed gargoyle there from chains and gave her name? That is also one of req. to find Den dungeon.

Testers menu is no longer showing up in the soul force menu option. Did it get removed or borked in this new patch maybe?!?

Tester menu is only accesable in Test builds not in Release builds. And no it's not removed merely line of code that add button to access it is each time commented out before compiling build that will be posted on github and linked here in thread and discord server.

Reactions: RZirazel

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
Umm seems i made not so small error about bat TF. It's not in TF shop apparently so getting vial of blood/red liquid from Diva is only source outside using testers menu. My bad on misleading here. :( And what you mean by 'cheats' on android? Debug mode/menu or testers menu or smth else?
Yeh, thanks. Ive found it. Cheats i mean to add items and edit MH

RZirazel

Oct 4, 2018
Did your PC found Cathedral place (not Temple) and freed gargoyle there from chains and gave her name? That is also one of req. to find Den dungeon.

Tester menu is only accesable in Test builds not in Release builds. And no it's not removed merely line of code that add button to access it is each time commented out before compiling build that will be posted on github and linked here in thread and discord server.
Thank you. That helped

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not sure i meantioned in changelogs about Den of Desire req. also having Catherdal place unlocked too. Probably i was back then 'well everyone that get to Temple already been in Catherdal so they will not get stuck on req. to name Gargoyle at Cathedral'. Life found it way it seems (-_-')

About such type of cheats - one is tester menu that is never accesable on public builds so anyone wishing to get access to it need to grab one of test builds form discord testers channel (and they also never made in apk ver only swf file) and for editing MH (Moga Hen?) There weren't any cheats to edit his TF items choices. He just merchant that sell items so if there wasn't certain tf item in his menu then it wasn't added to his shop menu in code too.

If there will be no major bugs meantioned in next few days I think will push small update in a few days (up to week) that would fix those few meantioned here on on discord bugs + adding hopefully options that some people wanted: taking some of unlocked body part options in Metamorph menu between games. So ascension wouldn't erase with those perks all unlocked body parts down to 0 again. Oh and maybe 1 or 2 more items in current existing shops for two recently added slots.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
If you don't mind me asking @Ormael, do you plan on adding more to the Adventurer's Guild? The quests that are available are nice and very helpful for characters of pretty much all levels, but they are rather short. As a side note, if you do add more, will we be able to reach the highest rank in the Adventurer's Guild?