CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Fixed to send PC to arena instead of camp only after winning?

For lvl 60-70 enemies... en . There is so little stuff to do that req. that high lvl enemies. Only one atm i could say it may be needed to have some higher lvl enemies to grind on them is Marae fight. But not worry around chrismas should come some high lvl enemy(enemies). Just not cry when they gonna be... a bit of pain to beat ;)

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016

For lvl 60-70 enemies... en . There is so little stuff to do that req. that high lvl enemies. Only one atm i could say it may be needed to have some higher lvl enemies to grind on them is Marae fight. But not worry around chrismas should come some high lvl enemy(enemies). Just not cry when they gonna be... a bit of pain to beat ;)

That's fine by me, I've needed something harder than Marae since my mage characters keep breaking the enemies, dealing millions of damage after hitting NG+.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Would you mind removing my preset? It is increasingly apparent that it will never be used... and it is somewhat embarrassing.

Logboss

Sep 28, 2015
Are the Brawn and Brute line of perks placeholders or do they actually have an effect? The description doesn't say what it does beyond "increasing your striking power" or "improving your striking strength" respectively and my attack didn't seem to go up at all. Might be because I'm unarmed. Anyway, knowing the stat changes you'd get from taking the perk would be nice.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I never done any checks how many people used your preset Zavos. What about items that come with it? You want those removed too?

For Brawn and Brute perks - they rise so called Ghost Strength stat which is used in most str related check how much dmg PC would do with attack - so despite not been showed directly as str stat cap increase they incr

Reactions: Logboss

Akon

Sep 11, 2016
Looking through the code, I accidentally stumbled upon a line:
Code:
if (player.hasKeyItem("Marae's Lethicite")>=0) outputText(" easily as big as Marae's.");
I guess there should be used > instead of >= (or another variable), because I have never seen an alternative message.
file "LivingStatueScenes.as" line 47

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017

Well... I just need moar perk points. Much more pp.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
More perk points.... why not make new Adventures Guild quest? (Not for Mino additcts lol... or well those can also try it but would be twice more risky this time ^^)

For Living Statue scene... I not 100% sure if change there would make possible to see that diff text. But will still talk about it with other coder to see what he think about that part.

CoC 0.8j3

I think in next few days would be made also ver for mobile of j3.

Akon

Sep 11, 2016
Sean (Zetaz cave trader) trade menu is broken, 2nd row buttons activate 3rd row variants, and 3rd row buttons do nothing. Therefore, it is impossible to buy 3 of his items.

I.Tome does not work correctly with Traditional mage perk.
With I.Tome
Spell Effect Multiplier: 904%
Spell Cost: 192%
White Spell Effect Multiplier: 465%
White Spell Cost: 160%
Black Spell Effect Multiplier: 744%
Black Spell Cost: 164%
Heals Effect Multiplier: 264%
Heals Cost: 280%
White Heals Effect Multiplier: 165%
White Heals Cost: 270%
Black Heals Effect Multiplier: 264%
Black Heals Cost: 265%

Without I.tome, empty ranged slot
Spell Effect Multiplier: 904%
Spell Cost: 192%
White Spell Effect Multiplier: 565%
White Spell Cost: 168%
Black Spell Effect Multiplier: 904%
Black Spell Cost: 180%
Heals Effect Multiplier: 264%
Heals Cost: 280%
White Heals Effect Multiplier: 165%
White Heals Cost: 270%
Black Heals Effect Multiplier: 264%
Black Heals Cost: 265%

Last edited:

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
Using Guided Bow. (reward from one of gaunlet fights on soul arena)
Alright, thanks. But after trying them out, both Barrage and Sidewinder feel a bit lacking, especially with Sidewinder apparently a 1/fight ability. Maybe they should be Soulskills instead of physical specials? I mean, you get them from the "Soul Archer", and you have to be a cultivator to recruit her, so it makes sense, and having them be Soulskills allows you to put more of a focus on them as primary abilities, rather than than just fancy, rarely-used tricks. Hell, you could even just treat them as ranged versions of Draco Sweep and Triple Thrust, respectively, if you want to simplify it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Akon does your PC using staff melee weapon or some other one? Traditional Mage perk req. both no range weapon or Tome + Staff type weapon in melee weapon slot and then it works fine on my end.

Also as you pointed Sean menu got fixed.

Soul Archer is technicaly 2nd tier Prestige job build upon having Arcane Archer prestige job already so Kindra nickname is for now just true for the archer part. I would look into her final training specials when working on 0.8k.

Akon

Sep 11, 2016
Ormael, I am using Depravatio for now, but with basic Wisard's Staff i witness the same effect. Also, as I just tested, Sage’s Sketchbook give save results. And another strange thing- equipping ITome with Depravatio lovers Black Spell Effect Multiplier by 160%, and with Wisard's Staff just by 100... i don't get where that 60% get from.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would look again in that + each staff in case some fault lay in one/few of them. But i think this one would wait till next bigger release in few weeks.

Last edited:

Akon

Sep 11, 2016
I have found the case.
File CombatMagic.as
Line 257 - internal function spellModImpl():Number {
Line 267 - if(player.hasPerk(PerkLib.TraditionalMageI) && player.isUsingStaff() && player.isUsingTome()) mod += 1;

Line 346 - internal function spellModWhiteImpl():Number {
Line 356 - if(player.hasPerk(PerkLib.TraditionalMageI) && player.weaponPerk == "Staff" && player.weaponRangeName == "nothing") mod += 1;

Line 437 - internal function spellModBlackImpl():Number {
Line 447 - if(player.hasPerk(PerkLib.TraditionalMageI) && player.weaponPerk == "Staff" && player.weaponRangeName == "nothing") mod += 1;

Only spellModImpl checks player.isUsingTome, other 2 check only Nothing as r.weapon, no check for tome.

And about that 60%- Depravatio/Puritas give you *= 1.6 spellpower, so adding 100 from Trad. Mage gives 160 instead with them.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aye you're right - general spellpower got it right but both white/black magic subtypes got old ver of code. Both places got fixed.

And there we slowly getting to another adv guild quest (unrepeatable and with.... choices at it end for what would be PC reward) that will make players feel a bit like in TiTS. It's almost like there just not playing with stingers for a bit of honey promises. I do heard there could be some new friendly seal found in rift in few weeks.

Akon

Sep 11, 2016
New perk menu, should have new line after confirm message.
You have selected the following perk:
Arcane Regeneration (Legendary): You choose the 'Arcane Regeneration (Legendary)' perk, increasing mana recovery and mana pool.

If you would like to select this perk, click Okay. Otherwise, select a new perk, or press Skip to make a decision later.Aerial Combat
Arcane Pool II
Arcane Regeneration (Legendary)
Basic Endurance
Basic Spirituality
Basic Tranquilness
Black Heart
Dual Wield

Akon

Sep 11, 2016
Another bug. File ChiChiFollower.as Line 265-266
Code:
flags[kFLAGS.CHI_CHI_SAM_TRAINING] = 1;
if (player.str >= 100 && player.spe >= 100) {
flag should be set after IF, not before (well, inside IF block). Now, 1rst training session only triggers 1 time, and if you do not qualify for learning Overlimit immediately, it will be skipped forever.

HemiRobo

Oct 12, 2015
"Information" huh. If it's what I think it is, then you find it in Zetaz' Lair. Aka Deep Cave.

If you're talking about the soul gem, I have that made. It says I need "information" to create the symbols for the ritual.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
If you're talking about the soul gem, I have that made. It says I need "information" to create the symbols for the ritual.
Hmm...oh, if you already got that next up is Den of Desire...umm... I think you got there by exploring Blight Ridge? Probably.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Gargoyle research materials are from Den of Desire 2nd boss and Den is in Blight Ridge (lower % chance to find it if PC is not on gargoyle tf quest).

Looks like you soon be bug hunter Akon while looking on code with magnification glasses to find all weirdnesses.

Yu yeti almost done. Just left putting all added items in her shop.

cadrack

Feb 22, 2017
On asked/demanded toggle option for npc's by more than few people already - would all of you want have it smth like few toggles to disable enc few npc's with each toggle (like famous Lia toggle to disable all camp npc's Liadri made) or to have toggle to disable each one npc specificaly?

personally I would say an individual toggle for each npc would probably be preferable, as some npcs could end up grouped with one or more of the others that people might want to keep around. Maybe starting with the most requested npcs and moving on from there. That way people who like some of the npcs don't have to choose between losing access to one they like to remove one they don't or dealing with one they hate so they can see one they love.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I see so having toggle for each single npc - fine with me. Yu shop got all items now - 5 necklaces (colors need more colors right?), 3 underwear stuff and new small dual weapons. Also new merchant that need to exist due to incoming toggle option for some npc's is progressing well.

And now a bit late since discord folks enjoy it for 2 days - it's Hexxah work so praise him for making ver for mobile users of this mod - 8j3a - apk ver

Reactions: cadrack

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For promotion to next rank is require to finish two lowest rank quests once.

Aiko getting ported (and bit buffed of both half-sisters combat stats) in case anyone interested in this news.

Reactions: cadrack

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
"You're too 'calm' to attack more than once in this turn"
Been getting this every time I use the perk double attack, triple attack and etc,
and every time my wrath decreases stopping me from using the perk, also I can't seem to regen my wrath unless I use a spell.
The problem is this never happened until I entered the Den of Desire, so idk if this is
Intentional or a bug but would LOVE to know anyways of combating or fixing this. Thanks an advance!

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
New player to the Xianxia Mod here with a small question because I am thoroughly confused here.

How am I supposed to increase Evangeline's Affection?