CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
I've ascended as both Corrupted and Enlightened and permed both, but I haven't found a way to get Balance so far.

Edit: Okay, never mind. It looks like I just got the perk without noticing. Thanks for the help.
Happy to have been able to help

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
Another question: What do you need to access Diva's "Bloody Rose" and "Share a Meal" scenes?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Another question: What do you need to access Diva's "Bloody Rose" and "Share a Meal" scenes?
They need you to be a full vampire yourself, though uhh.... seems like both ominous blood and vampire blood transformatives are horrendously broken at the moment. You'd have to make use of the debug menu (hack stuffs -> bodypart editor) to get the form at the moment.

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
They need you to be a full vampire yourself, though uhh.... seems like both ominous blood and vampire blood transformatives are horrendously broken at the moment. You'd have to make use of the debug menu (hack stuffs -> bodypart editor) to get the form at the moment.

Okay, thanks, I was wondering what was up with the blood. And forgive my ignorance, because I generally don't really know things, but what do you mean by the debug menu?

Last edited:

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
Is there an option to turn off the dreams with guys somewhere? I do not want this type of dreams during my game. Any advice on combat statistics "wrath"?

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, I've heard smthng about dragon god. Any news?
And one more: I've bought a black heart perk during ascension, but it disappeared after some more ascensions. Is it a bug? Cause it's written, that I've already bought it

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
April Fool day today right? Yeah but it's also...another anniversary of public presence of CoC Xianxia mod that over time become called by some including me CoCX.

So Happy Easer for those of you all who celebrate it and not let April Fool day fool you ;)

(PS. Link on first post was updated to lead to current place where X exist so those that went to so called hub server by now will not find X there sadly - reasons i will not gloss over cuz it involve tons of bullshits and drama over tiny things or words people said)

CoC Xianxia 0.8i2

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
so Lycanthropy has a rather nasty bug with it, as in it literally refuses to stop giving me Dormant Lycanthropy as a perk, if I do anything to pass the time I get it, and it stacks in the perk list to the point where if I look at it I have to scroll down fora bit to get to the perks underneath it in the list itself.

On another note, how do you become a werecat? I have seen it in the Doc but I can't figure out how to trigger it.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
so Lycanthropy has a rather nasty bug with it, as in it literally refuses to stop giving me Dormant Lycanthropy as a perk, if I do anything to pass the time I get it, and it stacks in the perk list to the point where if I look at it I have to scroll down fora bit to get to the perks underneath it in the list itself.
it's a perm tf are you sure your full wolf when you get it? if not it's saying next full moon it's coming back to bite you in the ass but if you are it's a bug

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
I was human when I got turned into a Werewolf, then I tried to transform into something else to make it go dormant as the fluctuations in stats were actually making my overall stats go down over time, and every time time passed it would give me another copy of Dormant (turned myself into a half-cat morph to be exact) on another note, the Bite Me option for Luna are also bugged, being available ONLY if you are a full werewolf, as the option to use that disappeared once i went down to half-cat morph instead.

Nameless

Mar 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me if dreams in the camp are randomly generated or influenced by something else?

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
There should really be some sort of accidents option under Luna's talk menu to convince her to stop tormenting the other people in your camp. Maybe it could succeed or fail depending on your intelligence or wisdom.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
I was human when I got turned into a Werewolf, then I tried to transform into something else to make it go dormant as the fluctuations in stats were actually making my overall stats go down over time, and every time time passed it would give me another copy of Dormant (turned myself into a half-cat morph to be exact) on another note, the Bite Me option for Luna are also bugged, being available ONLY if you are a full werewolf, as the option to use that disappeared once i went down to half-cat morph instead.
its bugged give the devs a bug-report for it ok

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
There should really be some sort of accidents option under Luna's talk menu to convince her to stop tormenting the other people in your camp. Maybe it could succeed or fail depending on your intelligence or wisdom.
what are you talking about? who is she tormenting?

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
what are you talking about? who is she tormenting?

Luna has... jealousy issues, big ones, if you interact with other camp members without offering her any attention at all (like eating a meal which I do first thing every day with her) she will slowly build a % of Jealousy and once it hits 50% she will start to do stuff that will piss the other camp members off, preventing you from interacting with them for that day, the higher the % of jealousy is the higher the chance she will cause something to happen to the NPC you are trying to interact with, preventing you from interacting with them, this goes from scattering burnt meat all over Kiha's bed area to drawing huge drawings of imps doing... things... where Jojo tries to meditate.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Luna has... jealousy issues, big ones, if you interact with other camp members without offering her any attention at all (like eating a meal which I do first thing every day with her) she will slowly build a % of Jealousy and once it hits 50% she will start to do stuff that will piss the other camp members off, preventing you from interacting with them for that day, the higher the % of jealousy is the higher the chance she will cause something to happen to the NPC you are trying to interact with, preventing you from interacting with them, this goes from scattering burnt meat all over Kiha's bed area to drawing huge drawings of imps doing... things... where Jojo tries to meditate.
so what about ember and the ever hot salamander? can't think of anything that'll work on them

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
You are never told what Luna does to ember as she is busy flying around looking all over for someone or something while in a mood so bad your character decides it's better not to catch her attention for fear of being incinerated.

Helia gets drugged by some spiked firewater and are impossible to wake up until it's effects ends, guess twice who prepared that for her :p

Last edited:

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
You are never told what Luna does to ember as she is busy flying around looking all over for someone or something while in a mood so bad your character decides it's better not to catch her attention for fear of being incinerated.

Helia gets drugged by some spiked firewater and are impossible to wake up until it's effects ends, guess twice who prepared that for her :p
ember's most likely lost something important like a way to deal with imp's fast and as for helia why is that not even shocking but thank you for telling me :)

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
@cazadore Having perk Soul Sense is req. to find switch (in first boss room) to open secret part of Hidden Cave. That perk is form having 200+ soulforce (need to wait for scene that grants it to get it - smth liek getting Flexibility perk or other than trigges scene and then adding new perk).

Xianxia_0.8g

Happy Halloween and etc.

How do I get Ted the Dragon man again?

Reactions: TheSph3X

Ryuzakku

Aug 30, 2015
splvTOa.jpg
...What did I break?

Nov 2, 2017
Why do we lose stats when fighting against certain enemies? After these fights, these stats don't return and is making me furious.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Why do we lose stats when fighting against certain enemies? After these fights, these stats don't return and is making me furious.

some fights inflict temporary stat debuffs as status ailments also being a werewolf will generally see your stats go down because of a bug in how it's programed and your stats are maxed, some of these debuffs last for quite a while, like the smoke from Izma's encounter, others like the basilisk gaze should restore themselves once time passes again after the encounter (basically when you return to camp you are still affected but the moment you do something to pass the time it should clear off, to see what is affecting your stats simply check the Status Screen all the way at the bottom.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan