CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone else here with problems with the riffle Ivory Inlaid Arquebus? It seems impossible to reload. The Blunderbuss, though, reloads everytime. D:

Last edited:

Ryuzakku

Aug 30, 2015
I don't know if it's just me, but whatever button that is in the bottom left corner during combat doesn't do anything.

It's normally the climb or struggle button, which means you basically auto-lose fights where the enemy pulls you towards them.

The_Prince

Apr 12, 2018
Hi, I need some help, not sure if this has been answered before, but, how do I access the cheat menu on the pc version? I go to soulforce, and there isn't the option there?

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
Hi, I need some help, not sure if this has been answered before, but, how do I access the cheat menu on the pc version? I go to soulforce, and there isn't the option there?
type in debug may have to type twice if it goes into item menu

The_Prince

Apr 12, 2018
This is what it on my screen, I'm using debug, and there's still no option?

Attachments

• Screenshot (37).png
    Screenshot (37).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
This is what it on my screen, I'm using debug, and there's still no option?
The soulforce cheat menu is only available by using the source code on Git to edit the button for it in yourself, then compile it manually. (or by using a software capable of editing a .swf directly)
The debug menu is accessed by enabling debug mode then literally typing DEBUG while in camp. You know, with your keyboard.

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
Just a random question. Can we have a xianxia mode without permanent death. The difficulty increase is fun but having 1 bad move, 1 miss click or not knowing all bad ends, end a run kinda sucks. A minor but still fun change.

NVM i just realised im an idiot and the difficulty option is right there. Only leaving this here in case others want to do the same

Last edited:

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Waaaaay too many pages to sort through so ill ask at the tail. How exactly do i use the save editor for this mod. Its a rar. File on my computer and im rarley connected to the internet unless i have to

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
i think normal dual wield weapons need a major buff currently. the best one is probably the hook swords due to their passive but even most single handed weapons outdamage them. WIth all perks that affect single and dual wielded weapons hook swords are 2 damage higher than a 0 corruption beautiful sword. This would be fine except the beautiful sword can get access to more damage (hold with one hand) all the shield perks, 5% more crit rate and most infuriatingly the double-hexa attack line. even with the nice perk the hook swords have they are still far outshined by any 1 handed sword. The dual 2 handed weapons are fine because they have double the damage that the normal weapons have making the trade off well worth it.

IMO normal dual weapons should get 1 of 2 buffs. The first is that they can use the double-hexa attack amount without any wrath decrease.
The second is similar to the first however it allows them to ignore the 5% damage down per attack.
Some combination of both would probably be best, perhaps giving them a similar style to the newly introduced "feral" combat style.

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
This message isnt nearly as important as my previous one balance wise but i think its important all the same.
Humans need a nerf. We get 140 as a base in all stats. That's a bonus 240 stats in total. This makes humans feel so strong, consider that there are more than a couple race's that cant even match up to a single stat of a humans. granted these races generally have perks but still. I get that what you dont want is a jack of all trades stat spreadsheet however until lategame i find human is the best to play because it allows me more flexibility with no weaknesses, while still outclassing some races of their main stats. Take salamander for instance. Although im sure i didnt get every morph point, i did use over 20 of the transformation items and ended up with + 25 strength, 25 toughness, 40 libido and 25 in 1 other stat. Salamander is outclassed in every stat but libido. Granted this class does give perks, however are the perks a major benefit? Probably not considering the amount of stats you would lose. Most perks give damage/tankiness based on strength and speed and you would lose that for merely a slightly better beserking at best (that becomes equal later anyway) and fire damage reduction + ice damage increase.

Humans should be a basic comparison race not a super powerful race. Would you assume cats, dogs and horse should be stronger, faster and more durable than humans, while also being dumber and less wise? I would, however as it turns out those animal races only beat humans in one of those or two at best. Now other races have their advantages, such as chimerical disposition and being able to be two types of race, but even then humans will at worst tie with that combination. Vampire is one of the few races better than humans all round (except wisdom) and they should be, all lore in game and irl dictates that they should be, and as a race they have some fairly high requirements to obtain and require maintenance to keep at max stats. So why cant other low-mid tier races still be like that?

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
This message isnt nearly as important as my previous one balance wise but i think its important all the same.
Humans need a nerf. We get 140 as a base in all stats. That's a bonus 240 stats in total. This makes humans feel so strong, consider that there are more than a couple race's that cant even match up to a single stat of a humans. granted these races generally have perks but still. I get that what you dont want is a jack of all trades stat spreadsheet however until lategame i find human is the best to play because it allows me more flexibility with no weaknesses, while still outclassing some races of their main stats. Take salamander for instance. Although im sure i didnt get every morph point, i did use over 20 of the transformation items and ended up with + 25 strength, 25 toughness, 40 libido and 25 in 1 other stat. Salamander is outclassed in every stat but libido. Granted this class does give perks, however are the perks a major benefit? Probably not considering the amount of stats you would lose. Most perks give damage/tankiness based on strength and speed and you would lose that for merely a slightly better beserking at best (that becomes equal later anyway) and fire damage reduction + ice damage increase.

Humans should be a basic comparison race not a super powerful race. Would you assume cats, dogs and horse should be stronger, faster and more durable than humans, while also being dumber and less wise? I would, however as it turns out those animal races only beat humans in one of those or two at best. Now other races have their advantages, such as chimerical disposition and being able to be two types of race, but even then humans will at worst tie with that combination. Vampire is one of the few races better than humans all round (except wisdom) and they should be, all lore in game and irl dictates that they should be, and as a race they have some fairly high requirements to obtain and require maintenance to keep at max stats. So why cant other low-mid tier races still be like that?
try using a elder kitsune build it out class's human's in wisdom speed and int from my time playing one use magic and god mode without cheats is yours

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
try using a elder kitsune build it out class's human's in wisdom speed and int from my time playing one use magic and god mode without cheats is yours

I have and its one of the few end game races. Kitsune have higher speed, intelligence and wisdom than humans, however it comes at the drawback of strength and toughness if i recall. This is a well designed class as it has areas it excels in and areas it fails in, all while clearly defining what its purpose is. Another example is the Minotaur which has a much higher strength and libido than humans but much lower intelligence (if i remember correctly). Another great example is the newly introduced Cheshire cat. The Cheshire cat can be considered fairly hard to get however it offers much greater speed and intelligence than humans as well as a few perks, while losing in strength, toughness and wisdom. A bad race would be the salamander which losses out in every way. My problem with humans wasn't that they were the best in every stat, but rather they have such good stats all round with no drawbacks. Another example of a "bad" race would be the demon race that until you get all perks revolving around it only beats humans in libido. This is were kitsune differ. They are worse than humans to begin with, however as you max them they become much stronger for mage/ cultivator playthoughs however are pitiful for strength and toughness ( -60 and -40) i believe. As i previously stated humans are a baseline and should be what other races compare themselves to. Again just my thoughts on the matter

Edit-
Just got an 8 point dog morph 15 speed -5 intelligence. The fuck is that. i get its a basic race and winter wolf and werewolf are its more advanced (and much better) versions but still the fuck. It doesnt even get a special ability. it should still be a valid transformation, those stats though are pathetic, even the basic cat transformation gets higher speed without any negatives. (ps have a corrupt wolf using the black peppers would be cool)

Last edited:

mlh238

Jul 12, 2017
A silently (hopefully as if not...fists and kicks have no eyes after all ^^) corner for CoC mod inspired mostly by chinese light novels.

Shameless plug now ^^ I need writers so if some of you want give a try at writing some stuff for this mod just PM me or reply in this thread ^^

To shortly explain what is chinese light novel: it's paper version of stories that we can see in Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger or similars movies with flying in air/running on walls people pulling all weird/nighpossible stuns while fighting.

So picking few wuxia novels I started to work on mod that would bring this crazy stuff and CoC closer to each other. Effect of this is mod to which link is in this post. It's still growning project that in future I wish to become good enough to not be ashamed of been mod of such great game as CoC is.

WHatever this mod is it isn't created from void. As base of it in most part I used one of older versions of other existing mod for CoC (I contacted his creator about this and so far he not said no about using code he added to orginal version) so in some way it's mod build on other mod yet it's already slight different codewise so I'm afraid saves may not be compatibile between both modes (but still saves from vanilla CoC can be imported without crashing).

Below few useful links:

Xianxia_0.8i2

Xianxia Mod Trello

CoCX Discord

List of changes I so far made would be a little bit long and too boring so would point out few I think more important:

-Soulforce (new resource to be used for few things - currently mostly used to use new type of attacks during fight: soul skills)

-Changes to combat menu (Bow moved out of p. special to main combat menu, soul skills, almost twice more spells including AoE ones)

-Group enemies having equaly more HP than before (also all attacks listed as AoE type would deal increased dmg to those enemies)

-Str, Tou, Spe, Int stats are now more important allowing to make PC even stronger than before (aka battle stats rework)

-All enemies got now increased max lust (depending on enemy it can be as low as additional 10 or even up to 100-200 more max lust)

-Most of battle stats related perks are now all gated behind picking first one of Job: x perks (so if PC want be OP melle fighter with high str need to pick Job: Warior) - still some of those perks aren't gated behind one of those 5 perks

-Multi-rank lvl-up perks (perks that got ranks that could be gained only buy starting NG after beating game - they cover ranks up to NG++++)

-New city for soul cultivators (still under construction -_-')

-New area with only demonic enemies (strongest imp, pack of imp, incubus, omnibus, succubus)

-Each lvl giving +5 to max fatigue (so even lvl 1 chara would have already 105 fatigue)

-Some of morphs now giving slight more of bonuses (but also req slight higher racial score - no worry now player can track all morphs scores ingame) while few other would be giving now bonuses to max stats

-Few new build options for camp (req. quite a bit of wood, nails, stones and in some cases much fatigue to even try build them)

-New options to store items along with minimal changes to storage menu (around 30+ new storage slots)

That would be more or less all more noticable changes I made.

Ohh right I added few achievements including 7 new shadow ones. Person who would first find at least 5 of those achiev could count on me contacting him/her about thing to be added to this mod (so pretty much it's make-a-wish reward altough within reason as on some things I would still not agree to do).

So nothing more to say for now I suppose. Time to see what future will bring to this and better play fast match of League of Draven ^^

Friday 13th May 2016: A mod name change due to new word more fitting to describe what I want to attain with this mod.

How is a second vagina added?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
no fucking clue

You're not suppose to, but I think the editor technically can add additional vaginas. So far as I can tell, neither the vanilla game nor any mod that I've seen or played supports having multiple vaginas, so there'd be little point to it anyways.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
You're not suppose to, but I think the editor technically can add additional vaginas. So far as I can tell, neither the vanilla game nor any mod that I've seen or played supports having multiple vaginas, so there'd be little point to it anyways.
thank you for clearing that matter up

mlh238

Jul 12, 2017
What is the ‘Black Soul Gem’ and ‘Gargoyle demonic researches’ used for in the game?

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
Hey. I want to ask about gauntlet 2. Is it completed? Cause I'Ve found it only once. Every over time there was only gauntlet 1... And when locations to level 60+ and 70+ will appear? At least at arena?
PS. I can't speak with Ember (torching smthng), Helia (sleeping all the time) and Chi-Chi (wet or smthng like that). WTF? Well. With Ember and Chi-Chi I can speak, but reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy seldom. And with Helia I can't! Even the botton after it is said, that she's sleeping is inactive... And it's written, that she's near the camp waiting for me? WTF, comrades? And yes, there is no Phoenix Tower in Dungeons menu cause I have not speak with Helia! I think it's a bug.

Last edited:

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
Hey. I want to ask about gauntlet 2. Is it completed? Cause I'Ve found it only once. Every over time there was only gauntlet 1... And when locations to level 60+ and 70+ will appear? At least at arena?
PS. I can't speak with Ember (torching smthng), Helia (sleeping all the time) and Chi-Chi (wet or smthng like that). WTF? Well. With Ember and Chi-Chi I can speak, but reeeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy seldom. And with Helia I can't! Even the botton after it is said, that she's sleeping is inactive... And it's written, that she's near the camp waiting for me? WTF, comrades? And yes, there is no Phoenix Tower in Dungeons menu cause I have not speak with Helia! I think it's a bug.
not sure about the gauntlet but the rest is most likely because luna (or whatever the werewolf maid girls name is) has a high jealousy score the way to fix this is to have her make you a meal once everyday then you will be able to interact with them.

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
not sure about the gauntlet but the rest is most likely because luna (or whatever the werewolf maid girls name is) has a high jealousy score the way to fix this is to have her make you a meal once everyday then you will be able to interact with them.
Thx. I'll try