CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I have to agree with you, but Xi Xia is still salvageable. As I said on discord, we can disminish Lia NPC encounter rate, add some NPC so He Xin Dao and make Alvina a NPC made by several writers instead of only Lia.
Good luck with that. I've reached my limit for the Xianxia bullshit i can take for the foreseeable future.

Se y'all in another 4 months.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What are your planning to do?
go through current Revamp until i get bored with it, then look into lilith throne content submissions once Innoxa publishes a user content submission guide. I'll eventually get back to Xianxia, but it won't be improved for several more months of unchecked Liadri.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015

Okay, I'll be on Discord if you have any idea to share, of want to chat. I also got a bit frustrated with the TF fiasco, to the point that Orm had to intercede on my behalf. I guess that I'll take a break too until my frustration dissipates.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Ormael there are some issues with the mod that you should address.

1) Standards need to be established. While in the past the idea that pretty much anything can be added to Xianxia in no small part contributed to its charm, rules and regulations on what submissions can, and can't do need to be established.
2) Balance. Xianxia has degenerated into a number slurry where everything is overpowered or invalid. There needs to be a global rebalence of everything. Designate a tester like Marcus or G4 to head rebalancing. Do not, under any circumstances, involve Liadri.

And, I suppose, the Liadri content toggle I pressed over the past week. Several others have said they would use it as well. I see no reason other than Liadri's enormous ego for it not to be a thing.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Coming from the guy who made a set of imbalanced soul spell and defended 3000 armor spell buff and broken muscle wizards for months saying it was necesary I'm amused at the hypocrisy. By all mean do as you will Zavos if balance realy is this important sage who litteraly escape the cooldown revamp should be removed altogueter or revised.

Do realise that making boss fights for level 50+ isn't as easy as it looks especialy when you need to account for PC access to broken and sometime game changing mechanics that can actualy make most of vanilla fight a complete joke. You need to make the fight possible and difficult at the same time.

As for where lore goes thats a contant improvement and I expect the criticism. I'm the only one actively writting after all and as such everybody gaze is fixated on my texts.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Several balance issue will be addressed shortly namely power attack and magic damage.

Im all to aware we are seeing some ridiculus 50k hits of late when pc shouldnt be able to go beyond 20k on a weak to fire target.

Reactions: TheSph3X

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Do whatever. Its plainly clear that whatever goals I might have once has for balance have failed utterly.

kinkshamer

Feb 8, 2016
Is there any perk that prevents pregnancies from lowering your stats?
If not, it would be neat if it were made

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
nah only perk i know of that effects pregnancies is broodmorther perk but that only speeds it up, same for the hexa potion

makes sense tho that preg weaken you

If you say so. It disadvantages players who want their character to get pregnant but at the same time would really like to keep their stats in order to keep adventuring the way they did before. One way to circumvent it to some degree is using the CoCEd, but that gets annoying very quickly if you're really into the whole pregnancy kink.

Just because it "makes sense" doesn't mean it has to represented in escapist fiction.

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
I figure it would make sense to have your stats come back over some time after you pop your mewling spawn out.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You'll need to talk to Liadri about that. From what i remember she put that in so her Alrune would have the gimmick of pregnancies raising stats instaid of dropping them.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Actualy I've made such perks and even made a few races get stacking bonus when pregnant, namely goblin, alraune, bee and harpies. Orm just has yet to code them.

To resume, instead of losing stats each time you breed and go pregnant you actualy go high on euphoria, gaining positive stat boost and even climax from giving birth. Once your empty again you lose the buff. In the case of bee this go one step further making you addicted to egging people and getting filled similar to manticore cum addiction.

I'm not the lord of the npcs truly. Orm just decided Smut = Npc for a while and instead of adding just the encounters has been focusing on extra waifu for 0.8

I have a lot of smut and balance content availlable in my docs.

Last edited:
Reactions: cadrack

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
ok but to me you are the lord of npc's

Only because no one else made as many. As far as it goes I still prefer making mechanics and tf.

While I'm at it lets talk about a special mechanic I have been working on called racial addictions.

It goes witheout saying that right now pc tf into various creatures but never gets any downside or upside to it for acting as by the species. Racial addiction fix that by rewarding you each time you do a specific action. Here is a list.

Harpies never get penality for getting pregnant and all pregnancies save for quest ones result into eggs. Furthermore harpies gains bonus when impregnated. However harpies that arent pregnant are regularly put in a state of heat.

Alraune never get penality for getting pregnant and all pregnancies save for quest ones result into seeds. Alraune gains bonus when impregnated.

All insect morph gets bonus for a few days after successfully laying eggs. Bee handmaiden (true bee) gains extra.

Manticore as always gets bonus after tailfeeding.

Cow gets bonus after getting milked (finaly)

Mino gets bonus after fucking.

Succubus are always fully fed and restored after sex.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Speaking of character I have been lowering down stuff that were over the top in Alvi doc to decrease the Marie Sue feel some worried about. Alvi needs to be threatening but does not need to be classified as a kill all end all. Her attitudes and actions should talk for her rather then her feats of strenght. Regardless all over the top stuff about pseudo godling is something X can live witheout soul cultivators or not. This also means a global weakening of so called soul cultivator mages. (Im talking about stuff bordering gods level)

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Not in game yet albeith fully wrote.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Speaking of character I have been lowering down stuff that were over the top in Alvi doc to decrease the Marie Sue feel some worried about. Alvi needs to be threatening but does not need to be classified as a kill all end all. Her attitudes and actions should talk for her rather then her feats of strenght. Regardless all over the top stuff about pseudo godling is something X can live witheout soul cultivators or not. This also means a global weakening of so called soul cultivator mages. (Im talking about stuff bordering gods level)
you guy's finally noticed that? it is god level should have been hard as hell to get instead to balance it & not semi-hell but full blown hell to get

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
Hey new to this mod and enjoying it alot but i ran into an small issue, i cant seem to get the "daughter" stuff for Tammani to trigger X_X if anyone could help me out it would be nice. Again Great mod the whole Soulforce thing is an interesting System and the "grey" Magics help make mages into more than squishy players that get bad end after bad end.