CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Mustang Flex

Aug 27, 2015
I haven't been following this all that closely, but is anyone working on completing the Prison content that got hidden from the game a few versions ago?

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
@Ormael May I ask where can I find these equipments:

-New Armors: Heretic‘s Garb (light, armor: 6, Wizard’s and Daoist’s Endurance perk, bulge compatibile), Ebonweave Heretic‘s Garb (light, armor: 20, Wizard’s and Daoist’s Endurance perk, bulge compatibile)
-New Shield: Blasphemy (block: 1, 200 gems, increase spell power by 20% and increase power/lower cost of black magic by 15%)
-New Ring: Medius Signet (200 gems, increase spell power by 20% and increase power/lower cost of white magic by 15%)

By the way, just repeat this bug-reporting again.

I'm not sure if there's anyone report this yet. There're two bugs I have found in Xianxia Mod 0.8g2, it's:

1. Str stat got funky (like -105 funky) after got too many penalties (from Elemental Sacrifice, Elemental Dedication, Race's Penalties)
2. Int stat decreases after battle every time PC gets Might buff with Fortress of Intellect Perk. (It's the exact problem like before with HP and Might buff if you remember.)

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
For a long time I used the mod revamp, but I had read that the xianxia mod had more options so I gave it a try.

The first thing I notice is that my revamp files could be run directly in Xianxia, something I liked a lot, another aspect that I like is that when using TF the statistic limits change (this aspect was tragically eliminated in Revamp, I ignore the reason), besides that there are new magic and the possibility of using a range weapon as an alternative to your main weapon

I thought at that moment that I had found my favorite game so I decided to start from the beginning, delete all my saved games and progress, but at the beginning I found an unpleasant surprise, the explore button has a bug, the window appears blank, you can not even find the forest, no matter how many times you pressed it (and consequently it is impossible to find any other area such as the desert, the lake, the mountain, etc.), in fact I found that the mod has many bugs similar to this that ruin all the fun.

I realize that this mod is fine for games saved in revamp, but can not be used to play from the beginning, in fact I doubt that you can take files from xianxia to revamp which is a pity.

in conclusion: Xianxia is an intendo of expansion for Revamp, and I say an attempt, because the bug that it has completely ruins the experience of the game, which is a real pity, since the new options are promising, if they manage to fix the bugs, I'm sure the Xianxia would become everyone's favorite mod.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Ormael May I ask where can I find these equipments:
They were created specifically for my preset. I'm (officially) in process of writing a alternate way to obtain Blasphemy and Heretic Garb, plus a Medius Signet clone, but that project is pretty much in development limbo due to motivation problems.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
in conclusion: Xianxia is an intendo of expansion for Revamp, and I say an attempt, because the bug that it has completely ruins the experience of the game, which is a real pity, since the new options are promising, if they manage to fix the bugs, I'm sure the Xianxia would become everyone's favorite mod.
We've had bug issues for a long time. Bugtesters are volunteers, separate from writers/coders. Result of that is that development far outpaces polishing, which results in a ever increasing slew of bugs.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
What X needs is actual dedicated bug tester who wont choke off duty at the first opportunity.

BITFenrir

Apr 10, 2017
I'm trying to rebuild the temple, but even if I have 300 stones I can't repair the gargoyles because "you not have enough stones", what can I do?

Sohra

Nov 6, 2016
I'm trying to rebuild the temple, but even if I have 300 stones I can't repair the gargoyles because "you not have enough stones", what can I do?
you need to build the stone storage
or its not implemented. I haven't really tried the gargoyle

drone24

Nov 21, 2017
i have everything i need to be a gargoyle but it wont let me do the ritual it keeps saying are you sure and the only option is no

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Garg quest so far is not complete but you can use the tester version cheat menu to get gargoyle anyway. That said Im pressuring orm daily to finish it xD.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
We regularly get a new beta. Public release however are about monthly.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Many NPC have been granted a sprite of late.

chichi1.png
celess5.png
vamp2.png
Ceani-1.png
Alraune3.png

Special thanks to Gumicat, our newest spriter, hard works.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Mostly because Beta is even less stable then releases xD. That said beta is always availlable in the mod testing channel.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
In rapport of the quest "slain the heroslayer" it is not more logical to get the reward when you beat the boss or when you create onyx instead of wgen you become a gargoyle?Because it lock the reward of the quest to the people who want to become gargoyle and the other that don't want to become a gargoyle obtain no recompense for completed this quest.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Let the record show

I know how much you adore Alvina, but it represents the worst of your creative tendencies. She is a mary sue, is somewhat incompatible with the current lore and all around horrible. I hate on elves, i hate on chi chi, i hate on mindbreakers. This is another level altogether. I loathe what Alvina is and what she represents for Mareth, direct and implicit. From the very beginning of her character, she is just as shallow and border spurious as many of your other works, but in light of her special significance in the plot this comes across as all the more hollow. As a follower, as a opponent and particularly as a lover she invokes the worst, irredeemable themes of your corruption of champions writing. Power without purpose. Lore instability. Mary sues. And her counterpart, underserving of a second glance and unforgettable in extreme, is if nothing else a severe show of favoritism, unwitting or not. It is not uncommon or even generally reprehensible for a writer to show particular favoritism to a specific, prized npc. However, your insistance of doing so while spewing half formed fuck-sluts left and right is unforgivable. I don’t care what you’re thinking right now. You’ll probably just brush this off as “Zavos ribs you all the time. “, etc. So let me make something perfectly clear.

Alvina is toxic.

I firmly believe she should be rejected, in any and all forms, from Xianxia. I fully acknowledge that i have no authority on what “should” or “shouldn’t” be in the game. But my opinion remains. I don’t care what you have to say about this. What you have to say to defend your work. It won’t change my opinion. No amount of rework is any more likely to redeem Alvina than it has (or rather, hasn’t) for Chi Chi.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Let the record show

-words-

[/SPOILER]

I have to agree with you, but Xi Xia is still salvageable. As I said on discord, we can disminish Lia NPC encounter rate, add some NPC so He Xin Dao and make Alvina a NPC made by several writers instead of only Lia.