CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Some things:
I suggest splitting Diva's text up into a bit easier readable chunks. At least the first encounter has really big paragraphs that could very easily have been split up in a little better bite-sized reads. (just splitting the biggest two into two or three individual paragraphs would be plenty)
She's also named Divah on one occasion I could see.

Raiju TF: If by freak chance one has no sexable npc's in camp, no perk points/levels, no soulforce class, no transformative items etc (basically no way to get rid of raiju tf, no sexable npc, no way to relieve lust) then one is literally locked to camp with no way but to make a new game (or edit/debug cheat) as far as I can tell. Suggestion: make explore possible even at max lust, much like Centaurs/Minotaurs/NumbRox'd players can.

The skin-resetting bug from drider encounter *STILL* present. Isn't it about high time this gets fixed? Seeing this is a really annoying bug.

Electra: referred to as a weasel morph... would not weasel-girl be more right as she's more of a humanoid with some animal features rather than a full animal morph?

Orgasmic Lightning skill seems...broken? I only get stop as an option, forcing me to cancel it whenever I try to use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryii

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
bug report for 8g2 Ayane is not coming to my camp I have all 9 nine tail's currently at New Game+ 1 and have Enlightened Nine-tails any way to fix it?

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
nvm just don't use the shrine at your camp to get your 9th tail I use a save editor to get the debug wand so I could set my tail count to 8 then I went to the shrine and got my 9th tail it worked but you should be able to get her with your camps shrine used for your 9th tail

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
So what happened to the Cum Cannon ability? My full blooded Mino PC doesn't seem to have it anymore. Is it still attainable, and if so, can PCs of other races get it somehow?

Sohra

Nov 6, 2016
Any strength buff seems to decrease my strength after they run out, i dont mean it goes back to normal but it actually makes me lose points each time

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
Any strength buff seems to decrease my strength after they run out, i dont mean it goes back to normal but it actually makes me lose points each time

I've noticed that myself from time to time. You will bleed off a bit of your accrued points due to the buff/debuffing from auto-buff spells at the beginning of combat. Especially when you get to the point where you can win fights before the buffs end. It isn't a harsh problem though as long as you don't have the game set to only provide stat points by the classic method. Of course you can also buy the stat boosting items instead. My advice would be to switch off the auto-buffs unless you need them for a fight.

Sohra

Nov 6, 2016
I've noticed that myself from time to time. You will bleed off a bit of your accrued points due to the buff/debuffing from auto-buff spells at the beginning of combat. Especially when you get to the point where you can win fights before the buffs end. It isn't a harsh problem though as long as you don't have the game set to only provide stat points by the classic method. Of course you can also buy the stat boosting items instead. My advice would be to switch off the auto-buffs unless you need them for a fight.
I've also noticed that it happens with crinoshape.-

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
well try losing half of your stat that's getting the boost when the spell ends it went from 600 to 300 i'm lucky I used a save editor to get the debug wand

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Someone know what you must do to complete the quest "slain the heroslayer",because when i beay the heroslayer and recuperate the black soul gem and strange book when i come back to camp the questlog say that i haven't started the quest.

Joseph porst

Nov 5, 2017
Is there a demon lord ending if not I was hoping you can become one in the game and instead of fighting demons you would fight champions

Reactions: Zatrian

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Is there a demon lord ending if not I was hoping you can become one in the game and instead of fighting demons you would fight champions

Theres a demon lord ending but its not in game yet. That said you prety much dethrone lethice to govern as emperor (yea not king, emperor) of Mareth.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
And you have something to do in the temple with sapphire to complete the quest slain the heroslayer?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Likely I can't know until ormael finish coding it.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
can someone give me a gargoyle walkthro
make your gargoyle body then kill zataz to get the soul gem research then make the soul gem then you go to the blighted ridge kill the boss in the Dungen there and done for now and zataz can not be killed before you make the body right now the bug is still there because if you have done the zataz fight before you made the body you lose the research because you can't find it

Joseph porst

Nov 5, 2017
When is the siren tf it am going to be finished and is the going to be any more demon tf items and what are all the areas in the game because I have ocean and deep woods and the the place with the succubiss and incubiss and High mountain and plains but that's the last I remember right now mods good but I'm having a hard time leveling up I'm level 45 and I have only been getting 1 xp point each opponent I have defeated I'm not complaining just wondering why does anyone know what's going on with that and when is the eve parasite going to be added not try to seem rude or demanding thanks

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Curious if the naga TF or Lamia TF would be closer to this as possible...

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2355153
1b1e4447ab36f4528a7fc340e9890139.png

index.php

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
Want to add a bug i found. Fighting Izumi and Ceraph if they grab you its impossible to escape. Not really hard but actually impossible.

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
For certain events the text ends up entirely italicized... not a big issue normally but it's always for specific character events and makes things really difficult to read and determine when it's a narrative in the paragraphs or if it's the MC/NPC speaking. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed or is there something I need to do on my end?

So far the events I've noticed it happening during are scenes with Amily, Spophie's daughters (incest events) and sometimes with Tamani and Katherine. I would snapshot it but I don't know how to do that using flash debug player (by the way the issue first happened when I used Google Chrome to play it on, then with Firefox thinking it was the browser's fault and then switched to debug player and it happens with all three).

I also noticed when I play other games found on Fenoxo's site (such as TiTS and even some of the .swf format games found in the forums) this issue does not occur for me so I can only assume it's with the Revamp and Xianxia Mods, or rather it has been for me for the past 3-5 updated versions I've played on.

Anyway I hope any of this helps to fix this or at the very least helps to help me figure out what/if the problem is on my end, and what to suggest to resolve the matter.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
can someone give me a walkthrogh for fera and fenrir
fera is a season event in the forest and deepforest and to unlock the option to make her shrine you need to find the pumpkin and fuck it to free her and for finrir you need to go full winter wolf then go to glacel rift to find the intact finrir shrine and then do take option not leave option to make his shrine but be ready to be set to 100 corruption because he is evil as all hell and the finrir tf is a perm tf from what I've seen

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Looking to go for an archer run. What would be a great build?
my time playing says go elf get ranger magic archer and all the speed and ranged perks and use the orca-girl to train archery not kelt for armor get the dragon scale armor then your choice on the upgrades but just use speed perks to dodge and boost the armor rating no need for any other bow then the guided bow you'll never miss

Mushrame

Jun 25, 2017
Elementals, to my mind, are simply poorly balanced. I'm on NG+7 or 8, so my perspective is definitely skewed a bit, but the elementals that mainly do damage are pathetically weak. I'm talking about he fire/ether/darkness etc aspects. Basically all of them except wood, metal and air; these ones can only be summoned once per battle and do maybe 200-300 damage. Compared to PC damage of 6-8k, with either normal attacks or spells -- both of which can be used more than once There's a fundamental design flaw here. Every other damage skill can be spammed or at least used more than once per battle, but these ones can't. Why not? None are strong enough as is to play some kind of 'ace-in-the-hole' role. What I feel should be added to their capabilities is the ability to reinforce the power of spells of their element and also the damage of elemental attackers if they match. Like summoning the dark elemental would boost dark spells 10%, then 20% then 30% etc. (per tier) and also the damage of normal attacks if the dark elemental is equipped a a helper. That way they wouldn't be so niche. If they're going to be one and done casts, then they should at least be that strong. But even then I'd recommend that that feature of theirs be rethought.

Another aspect of elementals that makes them unappealing is the phys stat penalty; it's a bad idea period. I can't even unlock the 8th tier summons because of my fatigue stat has been crippled (**). Negative stats should not be a thing at all -- a minimum stat cap of around 100 needs to be implemented if you want races and classes to come with stat penalties; with that much at least you can function at a basic level and be able to unlock perks to raise the caps. A limit of 1 (or negative) is simply too low.

Lastly, even without its stacking with racial penalties the elemental drawback is extremely harsh just by itself. Unacceptably so. Putting aside the fact that elementals are currently nowhere near powerful enough to justify penalties of any sort, such a thing needs to be reconsidered. The only real upside to the elemental build is when they're equipped as attackers in place of the standard attack. I'll grant that in that capacity, and only there, are they powerful and can scale into Xianxia and high NGs. Even with my like ~140 STR could I hit for 40-80k with a tier 8 ether elemental equipped.

(**) I ate the rainbow rock from the Hidden Dungeon to rescue my STR cap and bought STR-cap boosting perks to fix the fatigue; tier 8 elementals are weak.

There's actually a very similar issue for golems, though much more serious. Golems usually do about 500 damage against 6-10k HP. Which would be fine if 1) normal spells didn't easily outdps that and 2) it didn't require that materials be farmed for each cast. It's a disproportionate effort for virtually no reward -- and that's being generous to the point of telling lies. Their return on investment -- even if killing golems for cores isn't much of an effort as you progress in the game -- is assuredly negative. The damage for a golem is way worse than elementals. And this is when elementals do 20k once per fight compared to the spammable 600k+ from spells. None of this is scaling well into NG+++etc and Xianxia mode.

P.S: The idea of receiving stat points each time you sleep over the static 5 per level was good move. The problem (though this could be NG+ again) is that 15 points right off the bat breaks the game. It was my understanding going in that it would be for those that wanted a snowballin kind of power gain. If you're level one, every day you only get one point. So if you're going to just spam sleep and hope for the best, well, it would take some time to achieve takeoff. With 15 per level, and more still later, though...just press shift + wait. Even if you're playing in good-faith, it's effectively easy-mode. And it doesn't necessarily need to be that way as I can see.

https://i.imgur.com/5fQ1nfr.png

Save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RIWBYPHFW2apDPwL96Xx43A_Q3K8S6Mb

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

statess

Oct 19, 2015
is there a save editer for COC i wana know also is there one for Nimin Fetish Fantasy because i cant find out T..T

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
I'm not sure if there's anyone report this yet. There're two bugs I have found in Xianxia Mod 0.8g2, it's:

1. Str stat got funky (like -105 funky) after got too many penalties (from Elemental Sacrifice, Elemental Dedication, Race's Penalties)
2. Int stat decreases after battle every time PC gets Might buff with Fortress of Intellect Perk. (It's the exact problem like before with HP and Might buff if you remember.)