CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

BobBright

May 15, 2016
I know I'm going to sound like an idiot, but how do you actually raise Cultivation Level and Cultivation Stage? Nothing I'm doing seems to raise them.

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
pretty sure you can buy armor and a ax from the new town that allows you to "train" when you use the cultivate option

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I know I'm going to sound like an idiot, but how do you actually raise Cultivation Level and Cultivation Stage? Nothing I'm doing seems to raise them.
Last I checked, cultivation level and cultivation stage was tied to progression through the Job:Soul Cultivator perk tree.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
What are the requirements for seeing celess? (If I got that right.)

Found Luna and Sidonie. Not sure what else is there to do other then fighting goddess Marae. I'll have to move onto newgame plus if I want Chi Chi.

The alters. I checked with the change logs, two are easy to do. But what of fenrir or fera? I know it has to do with ACTUALLY releasing them.

PS. I cannot tell which one is good. Revamp or Xianxia. Both are good on different levels.

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
As for Celess - dunno if the event is currently disabled due to fixes. if not, the only way to get Her is via an Female/herm VIRGIN. Should have different ways to get Celess.

As for Altars - Fenrir can be done mostly by changing yourself into a winterwolf via chilly peppers then exploring the glacial rift. An event should proc about something, an entity/fenrir. To make yourself an permament fenrir. You have the choice to take the collar or not. While taking the collar. The collar permanently equips to you. thats how you get to know Fenrir (like it would be an key item) and only via ED you can get rid of it. that's how least I remember. dunno if that was the correct way of doing this.

For Fera - you have to wait to Halloween and then make the event proc.

As for which version is better - up to you. Different persons have different view. I like xianxia personally better though Revamp has it's own ways that beats Xianxia

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
The changelog says that Anzu should be appearing in his palace now, but he's still not there. I even tried ascending to reset the variables and it didn't work.

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
Yeah - just checked it twice right now. Anzu does not appears regardless of the fix in the in the changelog according to ANZU.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I think Cat-Like Nimbleness is broken, I'm not able to get it with a cat score of 10 on a previously untransformed character at level 20. Also, the database lists Cat-Like Nimbleness as a prerequisite for getting itself.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
If you are a taur the sex-scenes of Diana all vanish. Is that becuase none are written for taur-chars or just a wrong flag?

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
Yes Sunblaze - Scenes for Taurs for Diane are not written currently. Had to look up for the doc to see it myself tbh heh.

As for cat-like nimbleness - never played as a cat hehe xD so dunno myself here... maybe someone more wise in the game mechanics will know.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I think Cat-Like Nimbleness is broken, I'm not able to get it with a cat score of 10 on a previously untransformed character at level 20. Also, the database lists Cat-Like Nimbleness as a prerequisite for getting itself.

Yeeeep, something's odd there. Basically requirements are 4+ cat/nekomata/cheshire score, plus Flexibility perk, however for some reason it still won't unlock even if you meet those requirements. (Also description of the nimbleness perk is mixed with the evolved version, regular version doesn't even show in the database)
Somehow I may suspect it somehow messes up with the fact nekomata is misspelled as 'nekomanta' in several places, though that might as well be unrelated...

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
when I try to finis the Gargoyle TF the entire thing kinda just bonks, I can select to start the ritual but at the "point of no return" question I only have the option to say No, is there a reason for this?

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
thx ive read through most of it and the entire thing is really cool Maybe later adding a "light" side to but thats a long way and i wouldnt want to pressure them to release something that isnt done.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
thx ive read through most of it and the entire thing is really cool Maybe later adding a "light" side to but thats a long way and i wouldnt want to pressure them to release something that isnt done.
The light side version will be Seigward, a male bear paladin. That said, despite being Liadri's character he currently has no writer. I wouldn't expect to see him pretty much ever.

Phoenix11

Dec 17, 2017
tbh most paladins are stuckup sticklers for the rules in a game like COC even the good charaters are "pure" enough for most paladins having him as a member of camp would be kinda pointless because of the type of charater he is.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Every time I drink Ember's blood it says I now have a Dragon Face and Fangs. But in the appearance nothing has changed.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Every time I drink Ember's blood it says I now have a Dragon Face and Fangs. But in the appearance nothing has changed.
Yeah that's a thing with quite a few Xianxia revamped TF's - any tf that has both humanesque/w fangs and animalistic face variants can throw both tf's at you at once, basically going from humanoid to anthro and reverting back to humanoid in the same tf. (IE 'a dragons face' = bestial, 'dragon fangs' = human-like)

If you read the entire tf scene, and not just the bolded text it makes more sense.

Zatrian

Aug 6, 2017
Hello. I have a question: how can I add soulforce from trainig? Because I've trained with Chi-Chi and meditate with JoJo and just "culyivate", but no profit in this way.

Lazyrick

Nov 19, 2017
Hello. I have a question: how can I add soulforce from trainig? Because I've trained with Chi-Chi and meditate with JoJo and just "culyivate", but no profit in this way.
You have to be wearing specific equipment. You can buy it in he xin dao. iirc, it should be armor, a buckler, an axe, and crossbow. soul equip shop first shelf, the training series. you'll get 1 soulforce point per equipment per hour of cultivating. but they have a max from each equipment, so you can't only get the axe, etc.

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
How do you get the Ninetails of Balance perk?
If i am remembering correctly you have to go ascend as ether a corrupt ninetails or regular and pick the race specific perk from the ascension menu then ascend again as the other one and get the other perk as well as kitsune of balance perk.

Grape

Mar 24, 2018
If i am remembering correctly you have to go ascend as ether a corrupt ninetails or regular and pick the race specific perk from the ascension menu then ascend again as the other one and get the other perk as well as kitsune of balance perk.

I've ascended as both Corrupted and Enlightened and permed both, but I haven't found a way to get Balance so far.

Edit: Okay, never mind. It looks like I just got the perk without noticing. Thanks for the help.