CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Thank you, good Ormael!

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
Is anyone else having the issue of being considered a Jabberwocky instead of a Dragon despite having a dragon score of 17 and a jabberwocky score of 12 and none of the jabberwocky's special parts?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Regarding Celess to clear out facts

1. Celess require virginity to proc her starter scene. You can recover vaginal virginity using Ceraph. A sidequest was recently fully written to allow non virgin to still recruit her via a harder route.

2. Celess craft nothing short of the best weapon in the game and that is ok however do not expect crafting cost to remain free forever, crafting legendary will eventualy cost pure diamond (for pure gear) or Lethicite crystals (for corrupt gear) wich only appear as dungeon rewards and in limited supply across the game. A player might at best be only able to craft 2 or 3 legendary item per ng and at the cost of completing nearly all dungeons or secret bosses.

Jabberwocky is still very recent, well be fixing name issue shortly.

Reactions: cadrack

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
As a small Inside I have been recently working on a new character. For the reccords she nearly is ready for open reading. As with all deeply emotionnaly involved character you should know that all of your choices will count.

Kikimora65.png

Reactions: cadrack

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
As a small Inside I have been recently working on a new character. For the reccords she nearly is ready for open reading. As with all deeply emotionnaly involved character you should know that all of your choices will count.
so what about the term "never stick your dick in crazy"? that pic says crazy

LK9T9

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, I have a bug with exploring Forest - sometimes blank window appears with only "Next" button. What is this?
vnoJgEFBEtE.jpg

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
Found a bug and a questionable thing
Bug - if you go to the ocean and defeat a sharkgirl until you have sex with her you can leave it just keeps displaying next and increasing the time
The second thing is i cant make the items from Celess. It says their implemented but when i go to make one it says currently not implemented and all the items are unclickable even if i have the item

Found more bugs
If you leave chi chi to die after beating her you dont get the master gloves
idk if this is a bug or not but if you nurse her you dont get the soulskill you get in all other options (including defeat)

Defeating phoenix in the volcanic area gives them a "next" button the just repeats text

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSph3X

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I can't build the cabin because it says I need an axe when I already have one.
Also when Patchouli leads you to Akbal you don't unlock the Deepwoods.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmm only Anzu's palace was implemented right? Not Anzu himself because I tried like 50 times no birb. :(
And has anyone achieved to get the Cat-like Nimbleness (Evolved)? I got to cat: 9 have the preq perk and are a cat-morph or cheesirecat no matter it is not avaible to me.

BTW: I can confirm Jojos meeting in the forrest works in 0.8h2 again after 8h only brought you a blank page. Thanks for that!

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
Also would be good if, since in xianxia - benoit mentions about Cockatrices, if cockatrices could be exported from REVAMP(if possible etc) to Xianxia. just an mention etc

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
It seems like Rathazul is bugged, I ascended to get Celess and his option to craft armor won't appear anymore.

Also, I'm pretty sure finding Nightmare and getting corrupt Celess isn't possible in this update.

Edit: Just checked my old saves, it's not there either when opening it from this version.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSph3X

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It seems like Rathazul is bugged, I ascended to get Celess and his option to craft armor won't appear anymore.

Also, I'm pretty sure finding Nightmare and getting corrupt Celess isn't possible in this update.

Edit: Just checked my old saves, it's not there either when opening it from this version.
Armor crafting is being moved to a new npc... If its already becoming unavailable, its possible this is a bug left over from beta testing this upcoming npc.

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
It has been moved to Constantin, who can be met in the Forest.

It would seem that Nightmare (supposed quest boss for non-virgins for Celess) is not currently implemented so the only way to acquire Celess is to be a female or hermaphrodite with a virgin vagina to offer. Males and genderless cannot actually get the virgin variant of the intro as it is impossible to acquire vaginas without changing their sex.

Struggle/Climb for "distance"-based enemies seems to be only returning blank text.

Fairies in the Deepwoods and the Bee in the Forest do not seem to have been updated to account for the higher maximum lust values in Xianxia and thus can trigger their non-consentual variants even when not at maximum lust.

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
Bug found. When beating a sand witch the third sex option is Use 3i-

Another one
climbing away from sandtrap shows no text, uses no stamina but does move you back

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The 3i thing is a Silly Mode scene as well, btw, so if you don't happen to see it pop up, you need to make sure Silly Mode is on.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Anyone with questions, typos or suggestions regarding Konsantin, feel free to ask me about.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
is there any interactions with Elektra at all sans fight'n'fuck? not that I mind only that but I cna't find any information about her anywhere and as such it makes me wonder

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
Difficulty is still being reset upon ascension. Either the difficulty needs to be carried over, ascension have the game-mode screen appear again, or have all game-mode settings including hardcore be reset so the new difficulty can be chosen in the settings menu.

The same applies for the stat gain toggle, but that's more of a minor inconvenience as it can easily be changed without any restrictions.

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
I may be crazy but i cant seem to make undergarments any more. Konstantine still lets me make armour but not undergarments is there something im missing?

Edit* after having the required amount of ebonbloom the undergarments showed up however no dragon scale undergarments showed up even with enough to make a piece of armour.

Last edited:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Besides wings, then, what would be the point? And I bring up wings mainly because harpy wings kind of fill that slot already, but admittedly they still are not Angel wings specifically. Corruption Tolerance would render any need for a corruption gains nerf rather mute. Since racial stat cap buffs are out, that's a no go. Scene and description rewrites to describe an actual Angel type instead of just a human with harpy wings would need writers. Not saying I'm against the idea, just not sure what it's merit would be to go through the trouble. I don't know, maybe if you hit ascension without any corruption or non-human TF's you get a halo and some unique perk/achievement for your troubles. Maybe you're immune to lust-based attacks, though that would be stupid OP in some situations.

Besides, and maybe I'm a weirdo for this, but with the way CoC plays out lore-wise in my head, the presence and existence of demons doesn't really confirm or reinforce the notion that angels would also exist in the same realm. In my mind, pure uncorrupted humans better take up the mantle of being the opposite end of that spectrum.

Reactions: Ryii

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Anyone with questions, typos or suggestions regarding Konsantin, feel free to ask me about.

'Ello there, I wonder, if Konstantin could drop a Bear-morph TF? And be recruited as Lover/Follower into PC's Camp?

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Thanks for answer!

Secretlemon

Oct 6, 2017
IMO adding angels could be a very interesting idea. If angels were added it would be possible to play around with the whole idea of fallen angels or angels turning into demons/ demons turning into angels. I also feel that you could get a whole quest line out of angels. Just my thoughts.