CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8f for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Ormael, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Kinofthehunt

Kinofthehunt Member

use tease to win

2. zufield

zufield Member

I think it would be nice if there were some kitsune-related pregnancy content added (perhaps related to the forest kitsune, the grove, or both). Dunno how hard this would be.

3. Virgilia444

Virgilia444 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice but the minotaur lord beat you in 2 hit and (4 with second wind)you don't have time to inflict sufficient lust damage to beat him.

4. Secretlemon

Secretlemon Member

Just wondering if we can get a chart of what a race's bonus and weakness including perks and abilities. It would just make it easier to tell what fits what better and what races are total garbage and need a buff.

Kesil likes this.
  5. Ryii

Ryii Well-Known Member

what race in this is garbage?

as far as i can tell the races themselves don't lack in anything they give you, only half races do that.

Edit: there are also change logs that tell us the races stats if i remember correctly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Secretlemon

Secretlemon Member

By garbage i was referring to the current cat tf. i had a full race and only 20+ speed which seems really weak imo
    The only races i can find with stats are the elf,oni anddevil race unless there is a large changelog i dont know about

7. Linarahn

Linarahn Member

Nah, that's because cats are empirically the worst.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. ShifterDreams

ShifterDreams Well-Known Member

i have a question what types of children can you have in this mod? is there a list somewhere?

9. Ryii

Ryii Well-Known Member

there are multiple children you can have, but only a few you can interact with

Helia daughter/son - incest optional
    sophie daughter(s) - incest optional
    phylla colony - they just give you stones
    Izma kids - observe them, I don't know if there is more I'm kinda shying away from that.

after that there are various pregnancy events and urta, sheila and the cotton, they are in this category since their children don't have much interaction
    I'll try it out on my debug champion and see where the stats lie at lvl 40+

Edit2: so looking at the stats the cap for a normal run is 120 with a +20 speed cap if you get the ascension perk chemrical or get it the long normal way you can get 8 racial score and it will give you a 240+ max speed along with the flex perk it would give you some above average dodge procs

however if you are going for speed I think there are better options for it, but you won't get them till about lvl 30 which makes cat a decent "starter" race if you are going in the speed direction not so much with anything else.

#3369 Ryii, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  10. Secretlemon

Secretlemon Member

I can understand that late game might be a bit different but the 3 starting tfs are cat, horse and dog. horse and dog are usable but with cat only giving 20 its extremely bad. Humans give + 40 in every stat so i cant see why you would choose a cat at the start. IMO it either needs a few more bonus or strength and speed being above a humans.

11. Ryii

Ryii Well-Known Member

well it might be how Linarahn said, just simply the worst

but they do get a 240+ max speed at 8 racial score, you would just have to get 3 TF perks and then chemerical perk before deciding to go cat, but then again just being a cat person sounds boring in this day and age(ff14 for example)

12. lightningshifter

lightningshifter Well-Known Member

Yeah, some of these forms really can't compare to others in terms of ability. You practically have to level to obscene levels just to unlock the perks that will boost tf stat gains. I think this is more of the fact that attention was prioritized towards the new forms rather than really looking at the pre-existing forms. So they were given initial stats under the new system but haven't really underwent any subsequent reviews following the latest series of updates. It probably wouldn't hurt to maybe bump up the base races at least enough to compare to humans. I will say that transforming and especially acquiring those high racial scores is extremely difficult without extreme power leveling and or cheating with the save editor to give yourself as many perk points as you want or need. The main limiting factor for a legitimate play would be the fact that you only gain one perk point with each level. That means that if you manage to bring yourself to level 60 or 61 that's only 60 perks that you have to choose from out of the nearly 300 perks that are now in game. You could make it work if you focused entirely on the chimerical and tf related perks though. But you would probably have to take a few other forms to unlock those perks first and foremost.

13. Ryii

Ryii Well-Known Member

well unless you are literally trying to be every thing the hypothetical 60 perks would be more than enough(at 40+ I just start getting random perks). there should be enough for a class/1 special attack style(wrath,ss,magic)/weapon and armor buffs/race perks

as for chimerical, using the campers items can make this easy as helia, manitcore, and ember have such items and the bought perk stays as long as you stay half of that race

14. kinkshamer

kinkshamer Well-Known Member

Is it possible to bang the Dark Elfs or are they just gonna keep on insulting you/ninja-ing out of there?

15. Sacredferro

Sacredferro Well-Known Member

Probably just don't have a scene written up for them. I haven't gotten any of them to just take it either. Sneaky ninjas, they be indeed...

16. Monkeyboi

Monkeyboi Member

How do you unsummon elementals?

After I summed one it halved some of my stats and would like to get them back

#3376 Monkeyboi, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  17. Virgilia444

Bug report:the text goes italic when urta ask you about sex with scylla when you respond the text become italic and also the date scene with rubi the text become italic.

18. Secretlemon

Secretlemon Member

Would like to report 2 bugs. 1 i was playing a human and turned into mantis race. I got the 2 treachel perks (or however its spelt) the mantis agility perk and chimera. At that point i started losing health at all times. No matter what i did my hp was decreasing. Sleeping brought it up to 7 and then i lost it first action. The second bug i want to report is the scylla race. For some reason when i changed from human to scylla when i used a regular attack i lost abou 1/10 of the damage it from my hp. So my 1260 damage attack made me lose around 126 health.

19. Ryii

Ryii Well-Known Member

someone correct me if im wrong but the first one i think is related to chimera perks, i think you need to have some sort of regeneration to stop yourself from dying from the mixed genes.(edit by dying I mean just the hp dropping, you don't actually die if u hp reaches 1 in camp)

I also had chimera in my runs but I also had regen +2 so I don't think I noticed the health drop, but if was difficult to sleep it off.

20. Secretlemon

Secretlemon Member

Losing health is a bit nuts isnt it. A health regen of 0 sure but losing health seems a bit much

21. kinkshamer

kinkshamer Well-Known Member

I noticed a MINO_SONS_HAVE_SOPHIE flag while using CoCEd. How do you get this to actually happen?

22. Ravie

Ravie Well-Known Member

It's explained in how getting racial perks pretty much destabilizes your body - I would, as Ryii suggests too, recommend you get some hp regen perks if you have too many racial perks. (Lizan Marrow, despite being a racial as well, provides more regen than degen, so perhaps get that? Just be a lizard to get that perk.)
    If you done goofed up getting *all* the racials you pretty much have to rely on gambling by using heal at the start of every battle to survive, and just try to get to ascension asap (or use save editor to get rid of some racial perks).

Basically, if you have enough mino sons to enable the encounter in the mountains, and bimbo Sophie at camp, and then bring Hel to camp you get the option to kick either or keep both. Kicking bimbo Sophie at this point brings her to the mino sons instead of outright kicking her. (Doesn't seem to do much else atm than a quick scene alteration)

kinkshamer likes this.
  23. TackyShadowGoer

TackyShadowGoer Well-Known Member

Not sure why but I kinda wanna see a tengu tf...

24. Ryii

Ryii Well-Known Member

I also think if u want to avoid this u have to TF alot, then you get some kind of secret perk saying your body has gotten use to the genetic changes.

I could be wrong tho been awhile since ive played

25. Ravie

Ravie Well-Known Member

You probably think of that one called Transformation Resistance? The one you get for using 200 or so transformatives? All that one does is reduce transformation rolls from items by 1 and prevent overuse bad ends... as far as I can tell anyway. Metamorph as well is something completely different.

ONLY way to prevent health degeneration from racials is Chimerical Body perks and Hp Regen perks. That, or just avoid taking too many racials. As far as I remember right now anyways. But I'm pretty sure of it.

26. Marek

Marek Member

Hi everyone, i have a Question regarding Transformation as well. I want to know what is the highest Half Goo Count (10 was the best i got, with Slime Core and thirst)? Some Transformation Counts are really high (Kitsune come into mind with 13 if i remember correctly). What can i do to increase this normally? (i dont use CoCED)

27. Voidot

Voidot Active Member

Are you talking about half-goo, or full goo? becuase you become a full goo girl/boi with a gooScore of 8, and no benefit for having higher.

The maximum possible gooScore you can have is 10, unless you you have the 'Hybrid Theory' ascension perk, which'll get it up to 11.

Below, I have listed off the different things that give you goo score.

+1 for Goo Hair
    +1 for Slimy skin
    +1 for Slimy skin and human face
    +1 for Slimy skin and human arms
    +1 for no wings
    +2 for amorphous lower body
    +1 for vag. capacity > 9000
    +1 for having slime craving
    +1 for having slime core
    +1 for the 'Hybrid Theory' ascension perk

28. Marek

Marek Member

Thanks for the fast Reply, i tried it. To be honest i just wanted to know the highest Goo Count, Curiosity was the Main Drive. The only odd Thing was, i got Goblin Count 4 with this as well, i wonder why, i only used wet cloth (nothing else before).

29. Virgilia444

I found another place where the text goes entirely italic it's the last page of the scene with Urta vixen and cream.

30. blegar1

blegar1 Member

So been playing 0.8f and got 2 questions. What is the tiger stalking the dragon quest? Never found that dungeon so i don't know how to start it. Second question. Is the drider incubus now unkillable when it comes to health? Because if so seems a bit unfair since i do a decent amount of lust damage but after a while he suddenly hits back with hard hitting lust attacks.