CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
what are the requirements for elder dragon also is golemancy or gargoyle in temple being considered to give shouldra a body

Last edited:

seventhsword

May 1, 2016
Unfortunately, there's no glitch for the perm half-salamander morph.

You get 1 point for having the Lustzerker perk.
You get 1 point for having the Salamander Adrenal Glands perk.
You get 1 point for having the Salamander Adrenal Glands (Evolved) perk.
You get 1 point for having the Chimerical Body: Advanced Stage perk (if you also have the Salamander Adrenal Glands perk.

This gives you the 4 points required for half-salamander morph.

that seems like something to fix

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I don't know if it's a bug i have completed the sand witches dungeon and hidden cave but in the questlog don't give me the reward for completed the dungeons?

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Not sure what's going on with the devil tf but I can't seem to get the arms despite having the requirements. Also it says I'm still fully human for some reason.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I found the problem for the sand cave i have forgotten to free errasyle so i must forget something in the hidden cave.

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
I think the minotaur racial detection might not be working properly. I loaded my pure mino PC into the new build and now they're referred to as only being half minotaur with 8 instead of 10 points.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I think the minotaur racial detection might not be working properly. I loaded my pure mino PC into the new build and now they're referred to as only being half minotaur with 8 instead of 10 points.

Well, I do believe changelog mentioned some new bodypart slots for tf's, so that is likely the reason. Try using some bloods to fix up your form again maybe? Might need to go by another form to reset stuff, in case detections screw up.

whtlook

Sep 25, 2017
Hi, I was disappointed that fox tails did not appear after transforming into a kitsune.
After several tests, I found that Maybe you forget to add

[Embed(source="../../../res/charview/kitsune.png", mimeType="image/png")]
public static var BUNDLE_RES_CHARVIEW_KITSUNE_PNG:Class;
bundleImage("res/charview/kitsune.png",BUNDLE_RES_CHARVIEW_KITSUNE_PNG);

to " CoCLoader.as " around line 90,

Other parameters in model.xml are right.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Not sure what's going on with the devil tf but I can't seem to get the arms despite having the requirements. Also it says I'm still fully human for some reason.

Describe the situation and how you got to that result?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015

Mino recently had change to score did you try using the tf item to full?

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
Pretty much everything you have said I've already done or know about, I considered the hardest quality but I like not having my save files and new game plus bonuses(like +12 at this point i think) fked over from running into an imp lord while in rut, no thanks

Also those health numbers sound really low, for doing the xianxia difficulty, doesn't that mode boost their health by like 200%? As for wrath and soulforce, I usually have over 6k soulforce and able to do over 500-100k a spell for only about 120-230 SF, I'm just now getting into wrath and its kinda the same thing, x10 gets me about 240k. And strangely enough, I never put my campers on watch, I just thought it was because ive killed so many on a whim so they never attacked me.

I've done multiple human runs and tbh I find it as boring as running in non-gendered or going the corrupt route, don't get me wrong its just not my preference, so my end game is either a dragon/half drag human for a physical sweep of the game(i usually have to kill the mino king about 6 times before i can lust it down @_@) or White goo with rainbow hair for a tease sweep(which is stupid easy btw). However now I find myself going Manticore or Oni because they seem the most fun to me. I like going the toughness/strength/SS route since its what i seem to know best and I tend to never like magic in other games.

My procedure is usually to rush SS store in the beginning for draco sweep and triple thrust, get a shield of any for shield bash, then spam the first golem till i can take it easily, by then im about 10 or so, then keep going up while doing both single or groups and focusing on SS perks and Monk perks with brutal blows. once that is all said an done im either getting spiked or hooked gauntlets if i remembered to let my sky pearl eat them and doing as many horde encounters as I can, usually spamming owca and getting my bae Helia.

after that I just roam Mareth doing random things till im about 40 with a bunch of perks or something about the lore ticks me off enough to just charge the place.

Are you playing ascension or first off? If you start clean then the numbers are going to be lower than in the newgame+ modes. The challenge mode on the arena for the lvl 51 mobs only has like 120k hp or so. Draco Sweep has a variable damage curve but usually it pays off against the golems to do one regular attack before letting loose with that move. At level 60 I do between 85 - 95k damage depending on what weapons I feel like equipping at the time. Honestly, I haven't had the inclination of playing the modded games to newgame+ mode yet since I already did vanilla so I generally just play to enjoy the new content rather than playing to the point of unlocking newgame+.

Actually the branch related to lust attacks is pretty wicked too if you build that up and equip the right slutty equipment. Just try to build a big lust pool up so you can demolish enemies with transference which gives your current lust score to the enemy target. In most cases that will one shot them at around level 60 if you build it right. You could easily have a pool that goes over 600 lust at max. But it pays to have a form that gets a libido boost. A lot of the forms actually take a hit to the libido oddly enough. Even moreso for the forms that are depicted or described in manners that would imply they should have higher libidos rather than lower. But I think it was because someone didn't want the lust transfer attack to become too powerful with certain forms in that case. Meh, its a dangerous glass cannon tactic at best. You basically want to lust up before the fight and go in near your cap so you can drain it in a nasty lust blast. Most encounters don't have much more than 140 - 200 max lust.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Describe the situation and how you got to that result?
Well I have every possible trait to be considered devil-kin, eyes, fangs, horns, tail, wings, legs, 100 corruption, etc, aside from the arm tf which I can't get for some reason even though I have the requirement. On top of that my racial score said I'm still fully human after gaining each devil trait.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
Well I have every possible trait to be considered devil-kin, eyes, fangs, horns, tail, wings, legs, 100 corruption, etc, aside from the arm tf which I can't get for some reason even though I have the requirement. On top of that my racial score said I'm still fully human after gaining each devil trait.
WTF now that is a bug

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I was looking at the Google Doc for the Gargoyle content - the content marked blue is supposed to be in the game, right? Did I overlook something or is it actually the case that you can't find the Soul Gem Research item in Zetaz' lair? Or am I looking in the wrong place and it's supposed to be somewhere else entirely?

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Mino recently had change to score did you try using the tf item to full?
Yes, I used tons of Mino TF items, but my racial score didn't increase, and no further transformations occurred.
I also reverted to full human using hummus, then used Mino TFs again until no more changes happened. Still stops at 8 Mino score.

Josh_UA

Dec 27, 2016
I was looking at the Google Doc for the Gargoyle content - the content marked blue is supposed to be in the game, right? Did I overlook something or is it actually the case that you can't find the Soul Gem Research item in Zetaz' lair? Or am I looking in the wrong place and it's supposed to be somewhere else entirely?
I searched for it too in cleared Zetaz Lair and didnt find anything, buuuut I reloaded older save and went through it again and found notes just before Zetaz encounter...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Wtf before fighting him... are you saying the note don't appear after beating him?

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Wtf before fighting him... are you saying the note don't appear after beating him?

Exactly that. I beat Zetaz, expected to maybe get a button to look around his room or something, but nothing happened for me, automatically or otherwise.
So at this point, it's impossible for me to get all the blue-colored content from the google doc. No Soul Gem research to be found.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks well get that fixed fast

MechaTommy

Apr 25, 2017
Urta's Berserk skill isn't working correctly in her Fertility Quest. It wears off instantly every time I try to use it.

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
Did you check ennemy stats before assuming this?

And how would I know otherwise? I've checked both their stats and the nominal difficulty from the settings. Only hardcore mode carried over, preventing me from even increasing it back again.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
And how would I know otherwise? I've checked both their stats and the nominal difficulty from the settings. Only hardcore mode carried over, preventing me from even increasing it back again.

Did you check imp /goblin or something bigger?

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
Did you check imp /goblin or something bigger?

I am not understanding what you are trying to get at; if there any conclusions you have that I do not, please do share.

But no, while I haven't checked the higher level monsters, the lower levels don't even deal the same damage to me as they did before. Something is most definitely off, and I have every reason to believe that it is the difficulty level.