CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Efforts are being made so people stop refering to you as a human. For instance Ayane will defer to you as a kitsune or a kitsune in transition as her content is fully kitsune dependant atm through ill add some non kitsune dependant content as well.

As a mather of fact I could bitch slap Amily in the face and make her stop mentionning pc is human and or force limiters on her content that force pc to be a mouse morph/hinezumi/human to initialise her sex scenes. I said I could I didnt said I would, this kind of change needs to be though through.

Reactions: Ormael

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Hey guys. Been playing around going deep into the minotaur racial and Two handed murder machine after a couple of ascenscions. And I kinda get the feeling I'm supposed to be chimera stacking about now? Or something Job spreading. My speed is lagging way behind the curve.

What are some races that are beserker complementary and work with primarily being a minotaur.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Heh. I think getting acknowledged might be more likely for newer TFs if they come with their own events and specific NPCs like gargoyles, but it'd definitely be fun to see it implemented one of these days. Now to be patient and wait for that gargoyle update. Waiting is hard.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I've been experiencing a weird bug with the stat caps. Some stat progression things seem to only recognize up to 100. It leads to weird things like Drinking from Niamh dropping libido down to hundred and drinking from Isabella drops strenght 200 points from 1000 for some reason?

Attachments

• CoC_3.sol
    15.7 KB · Views: 0

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
There already is a Broodmother perk. I don't know if it's a perm perk, though, if that's what you mean.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yep, and I think you get it from having a certain number of pregnancies, like 10 maybe. I think...it's been a while since I played CoC in any form.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, okay. Wasn't sure if it was a perm perk or not, so I didn't know if he was asking about making perm or just having said perk exist at all.

And I agree it should be perm...if you work that hard to be the best mamma this side of Mareth, your body should still be a master breeder baby-maker even after Ascension, dammit!

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
Any chance of the sprite editor being released? I'd like to mess around with that. You know, for funsies.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a reason goo racial score drops to half goo(6 from 9 or so) every few days?

and the slime core perk, what is the chance of acquiring it from goo girls/slimes?

Goo score 4+, SlimeCraving active, 20% chance on win against Goo Girls. Or so it seems. SlimeCraving just means goo tf'd to the point of needing fluid to survive.

As for why goo score drops...not sure. Could be same bug as some other races maybe? Happen to have fought any driders, or does it happen even if you just hang around at camp?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a reason goo racial score drops to half goo(6 from 9 or so) every few days?

The goo score drop is likely attached to your skin, as it needs to be slimy goo skin. There is a bug with drider encounters that resets your skin, so that could be the culprit for losing your goo-score.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Well, I tend to travel around but I don't know how that would effect it

I do have a theory however, I noticed when using wet cloth I would become thinner and my character is pretty wide from spamming tfs to get metamorph so maybe body weight has some kind of effect as well in the racial score.
Hmm. Well, peeked at racial scores in code, and there is one thing that would cause score to drop by a full 3 if it were to disappear somehow. ....the skinAdj 'slimy' for the skin. I'd honestly place my bets on this really being the same bug as some other skin tf's are experiencing, which as mentioned, is from from Drider encounter. (Voidot found a spesific errant player.skin.restore() call, so you'll pretty much have to avoid swamp/driders as well as you can 'till it gets fixed)

(Gah....ninja'd D: )

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, what's demon morph racial score count? I can't remember whatsoever...

You get +1 to demon score for each. Horns, tail, tongue, legs, demoncock, BlackHeart perk.
if your corruption is over 50, you'll also get +1 to demon score for: at least four horns, plain skin, human face, human arms.
There are 3 stages of demon wings. Small wings gives +1, large wings gives +2, double large wings gives +4

Demon transformations have certain conditions for them to occur, so i've listed a few of the things you might not know:
  • Your leg transformation is determined by your character's gender (heels for female, otherwise claws)
  • You can get the demon cock by growing a new cock with an incubus draft, or through victory sex against the Secretarial succubus
  • You can get the demon tongue by undergoing a demon transformation while having a snake tongue.
  • 50 corruption is required for small demon wings. Larger wings requires 75 corruption.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
also I noticed I could never go over 9 in phoenix, is this also related?

Well, scales do get you an additional +1 to phoenix score. However, unless you have the 'hybrid theory' ascension perk (which gives +1 to all racial scores), you also need to have a lizard cock.

The lack of male genitals could be locking you out of phoenix-morph status

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
also I noticed I could never go over 9 in phoenix, is this also related?

To add to this, some tf item's don't work well with all other tf's, and are unable to revert/change some species' parts due to not being coded to check for them properly. I've noticed this primarily happening to mod-added mutations like eyes or arms.
A workaround would be to change by a form that transitions properly as an intermediary.... though unfortunately I can't really think of a good form to use as an example for that just atm.

laleuli

Jul 5, 2016
This mod is the internet page i look each day in hope of update XD

Personnaly i wait, firstly after aaaaaaaalll :

- The possibility of streching if too big for the poor creature, and no just be stoped or hotdog, monsters can go in and make us loose when they are monster cock, why not give them same ?

- A cum inflation more realistic : With a volume like 3000L it is bad to be blocked to "looks 9month pregnant" when anal, logically it make a silly fuck with a flow of cum out of mouth :D , it is really the thing i want the most, especially for these little goblins

Anyone agree with me ?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Phoenix shouldnt req a cock... ill mention orm to fix that. Ive been making the abolition of tf cock score of late.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Assuming that the race itself is all herm then itd be normal to include cock. In the same way Alraune no longuer is slraune witheout pussy and vines or manticore actualy is no longuer manticore if not fully female.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Soon actualy from what I gather. Could even be this week.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I had a question about that is there a reason full manticores cannot be futanari?

Yea because you will bad end yourself going addicted to tail raping your own dick. Nature does thing well and you would likely just end up mindbreaking your character from eating your own cock out of hunger.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As Savin stated (and he's de facto Phoenix race creator all natural Phoenix ARE HERM) so sorta not other way that make cock (lizard one as he said they got) to be req. in racial score. Ofc if Pheonix will tf to pure male/female later onand it won't like with futa body perk make npc/pc revert back to herm state.

It was a long way and I sorta lost nearly fully interest into everything and etc. Well sad and boring story involving parting due to another B-Day of mine in meantime (i told on discord about b-day like 1 hour before it ended in my local time zone hue hue - not like Liadri that not told about her B-Day at all)

CoC_Xianxia_0.8f