CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I have a question about importing files. The perks in this game can work very differently. When importing a developed save how do perks that were gated by jobs work?

Also how does the cultivation system work especially that extra souls force thing. It's still opaque to me.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Extra soul force can be gained when cultivating with Soul-training equipment from He'Xin'Dao. Each cultivation gives you bonus soulforce equal to the number of training pieces you have equipped. (And an extra max soulforce if you have all 4 pieces).

This bonus soulforce can be trained up to a value determined by your equipment. (up to 310 additional soulforce from training)

Training Soul Axe: +80 max bonus soulforce
Training Soul Crossbow: +50 max bonus soulforce
Training Soul Buckler: +60 max bonus soulforce
Training Soul Armor: +120 max bonus soulforce

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Extra soul force can be gained when cultivating with Soul-training equipment from He'Xin'Dao. Each cultivation gives you bonus soulforce equal to the number of training pieces you have equipped. (And an extra max soulforce if you have all 4 pieces).

This bonus soulforce can be trained up to a value determined by your equipment. (up to 310 additional soulforce from training)

Training Soul Axe: +80 max bonus soulforce
Training Soul Crossbow: +50 max bonus soulforce
Training Soul Buckler: +60 max bonus soulforce
Training Soul Armor: +120 max bonus soulforce
and that stays after getting rid of those?

What about save transplants?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
The bonus soulforce should stay after you remove the equipment.

As far as save transplants, I really have no idea. I would assume that all the perks would work just fine. However, job perks due more than just unlock later perks. They increase your attribute caps. Additionally, the Soul Cultivator job is required to use soulforce.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Hn. I think I broke my save. either editting or tranferring from the base game. everything things working but the forest and stuff aren't aren't showing up. Even if I have visits and I can't discover them for some reason. Even If I can go to derivative zones.

Here is the save.

Attachments

• CoC_7.sol
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
That is unfortunate.

As weird as it sounds, you might want to try loading the save in one of the old CoC save editors, and then using that to make a new save for your character. You could potentially also use it to re-discover locations, or reset any flags that prevent you from finding them.

Reactions: SorenMageofMareth

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
That is unfortunate.

As weird as it sounds, you might want to try loading the save in one of the old CoC save editors, and then using that to make a new save for your character. You could potentially also use it to re-discover locations, or reset any flags that prevent you from finding them.
I did as suggestion and it came up with some weird super negative number for explores times.Editted them and not the areas are back. How ever I'm still getting dead explorations and the blight ridge and stuff isn't working.

Also How does demon race work?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
I did as suggestion and it came up with some weird super negative number for explores times.Editted them and not the areas are back. How ever I'm still getting dead explorations and the blight ridge and stuff isn't working.

Also How does demon race work?

I tried pretty hard to resusicate your old save, but there are more things wrong than just the 'explore' counts. The reason you were getting a blank screen while exploring was because the counter for how many times you've explored(total) was also '-2147483648'. This value isn't shown in the save editor, so i attempted to open it up in a few different .sol editors. However, those all failed to load the save. (They loaded your CoC_11 from earlier this week just fine)

You're probably going to need to start a new character.

As far as how the demon race works,

You get +1 to demon score for each. Horns, tail, tongue, legs, demoncock, BlackHeart perk.
if your corruption is over 50, you'll also get +1 to demon score for: at least four horns, plain skin, human face, human arms.
There are 3 stages of demon wings. Small wings gives +1, large wings gives +2, double large wings gives +4

Demon transformations have certain conditions for them to occur, so i've listed a few of the things you might not know:
  • Your leg transformation is determined by your character's gender (heels for female, otherwise claws)
  • You can get the demon cock by growing a new cock with an incubus draft, or through victory sex against the Secretarial succubus
  • You can get the demon tongue by undergoing a demon transformation while having a snake tongue.
  • 50 corruption is required for small demon wings. Larger wings requires 75 corruption.

Reactions: SorenMageofMareth

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Can you tell me what off on my demon score here?

Does ghost skin mess with it? Is the tounge not registering properly?

Attachments

• CoC_11.sol
    11.5 KB · Views: 6

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with your demon score there. You only need a demon score of 11 for maximum benefit.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with your demon score there. You only need a demon score of 11 for maximum benefit.
So demon race is kinda low tier?

Those lust moves kinda suck save fascinate. And what is the whipping special? And the whirlwind. The perks make it sound like it should be a special move made by equipping a whip or two hander. I whipping the thing where melee damag procs lust?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
So demon race is kinda low tier?

The skills and benefits of the demon race are definitely really strong. Fascinate makes for a nice free stun, and with the Black Heart perk, the Lust Strike skill scales with both Intelligence and Libido, making it absurdly powerful when both are at their cap.

Additionally, because you only need 11 demonscore for those benefits, it's not too difficult to pair it with some other transformations. This lets you get even higher int/lib cap to maximize the lust strike. (You can actually be both kitsune and demon at the same time, and and elder kitsune if you have some ascension perks).

As far as the whipping and whirlwind skills, i haven't played with them very much, but I know that there are perks that empower them.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
The skills and benefits of the demon race are definitely really strong. Fascinate makes for a nice free stun, and with the Black Heart perk, the Lust Strike skill scales with both Intelligence and Libido, making it absurdly powerful when both are at their cap.

Additionally, because you only need 11 demonscore for those benefits, it's not too difficult to pair it with some other transformations. This lets you get even higher int/lib cap to maximize the lust strike. (You can actually be both kitsune and demon at the same time, and and elder kitsune if you have some ascension perks).

As far as the whipping and whirlwind skills, i haven't played with them very much, but I know that there are perks that empower them.
I don't know what the skills are in specific. That's the issue I'm having.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Why not just send your fix so that everyone benefit. Especialy spell checks?

Reactions: Ormael

BajaAbaja

Sep 5, 2017
Why not just send your fix so that everyone benefit. Especialy spell checks?
Will do.

But I wanted permission first since It's rude for me to tamper with someone else's work, especially if I didn't ask if I could.

I'll pm or upload it sometime later btw, as soon as I finish it.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
If it's for personal use, you can do whatever the fuck you want without asking for permission. You need it if you intend on publicly publish your edits on another person's work.

BajaAbaja

Sep 5, 2017
@Liadri Mostly just switched a few words around to make the sentences flow better.

Will go for a second pass sometime later on to dive in deeper if you guys will allow me to.

Edit: The zip contains only the changed files.

Attachments

• Changes.zip
    418.5 KB · Views: 7

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well I guess orm can pick up the doc thx.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
The Char viewer is leaping several feet further with our newest sprite Artist Rook who is actualy doing quite an amazing job.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

BajaAbaja

Sep 5, 2017
@Ormael Second Pass for the grammar and spellcheck stuff.

Zip contains only the changed files, with said files in .as format.

Outputtexts are the only things changed in the files.

Attachments

• Changes - Second Pass.zip
    591.4 KB · Views: 3