CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Human by default is the ultimate jack of all trade master of none. It has +50 to all stat but needs to remain pure to keep it. Each body part you head away from human (including inner mutations) slowly reduce the 50 to 0.

Other races have different stat cap and unique ability furthermore inner mutations perks can increase your stat by +5 to each.

Reactions: Ormael

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Human by default is the ultimate jack of all trade master of none. It has +50 to all stat but needs to remain pure to keep it. Each body part you head away from human (including inner mutations) slowly reduce the 50 to 0.

Other races have different stat cap and unique ability furthermore inner mutations perks can increase your stat by +5 to each.
Okay. Is there a Wiki or something?
I was trying to build up a Two handed Warrior going for the BFG in Tel'adre.

So I need to build a minotaur , Dragon or something? Or stay pure human. And Humanas can reset that right?

What about the stat build up? Do I just need to spam teas or is there something to open up the gym?

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Say I was trying to fix vala with a purity philter but it didn't work does tha not work in this version? What does aside from the pearl?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
So I need to build a minotaur , Dragon or something? Or stay pure human. And Humanas can reset that right?

If you are going for the maximum strength, your best bet would be to go for minotaur/cowgirl. That can be acquired through 'Minotaur Blood' or 'Lacta Bovine'
Dragon has slightly less strength, but provides a good boost to some other attributes.

What about the stat build up? Do I just need to spam teas or is there something to open up the gym?

Your stats will slowly increase as you play the game. Most areas will provide you with a slight stat increase when you explore it. (it'll say something like...'Your quick walk along the lakeshore feels good. You bet you could cover the same distance even faster next time.')
However, if you want to increase your stats faster, you can purchase consumable items or go to the gym. (Located in Tel'Adre, which can be found by exploring the desert.)

The consumable items are:
Strength - ManUp Beer (Giacomo)
Toughness - Vitality Tincture (Giacomo)
Speed - Agility Elixir (Ayane)
Intelligence - Scholar's Tea (Giacomo and Ayane) - Can also be increased by meditating at the kitsune shrine
Wisdom - Incense Of Insight (He'Xin'Dao and Ayane)
Libido - Vixen Tea (Ayane) - Can also be increased by meditating at the kitsune shrine.

Giacomo can be found while exploring,
Ayane can be found at the kitsune shrine (exploring deepwoods while at least a half-kitsune)

Say I was trying to fix vala with a purity philter but it didn't work does tha not work in this version? What does aside from the pearl?

You can use pure honey to fix Vala. They are obtained by talking to the Bee-girls in the forest.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
If you are going for the maximum strength, your best bet would be to go for minotaur/cowgirl. That can be acquired through 'Minotaur Blood' or 'Lacta Bovine'
Dragon has slightly less strength, but provides a good boost to some other attributes.
How slightly is slight? And how does Dragon Compare to human?

Your stats will slowly increase as you play the game. Most areas will provide you with a slight stat increase when you explore it. (it'll say something like...'Your quick walk along the lakeshore feels good. You bet you could cover the same distance even faster next time.')
However, if you want to increase your stats faster, you can purchase consumable items or go to the gym. (Located in Tel'Adre, which can be found by exploring the desert.)

The consumable items are:
Strength - ManUp Beer (Giacomo)
Toughness - Vitality Tincture (Giacomo)
Speed - Agility Elixir (Ayane)
Intelligence - Scholar's Tea (Giacomo and Ayane) - Can also be increased by meditating at the kitsune shrine
Wisdom - Incense Of Insight (He'Xin'Dao and Ayane)
Libido - Vixen Tea (Ayane) - Can also be increased by meditating at the kitsune shrine.

Giacomo can be found while exploring,
Ayane can be found at the kitsune shrine (exploring deepwoods while at least a half-kitsune)
I found the stat points by day option.

You can use pure honey to fix Vala. They are obtained by talking to the Bee-girls in the forest.
yeah. I know. I was wondering if there was anything easier.
For some reason it taking forever to find a bee. Is that Soul sensing thing ever gonna work?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
How slightly is slight? And how does Dragon Compare to human?

Being a Minotaur-morph gives you
+120 Strength
+30 Toughness
-20 Speed
-40 Intelligence
+45 Libido

Being a Dragon-morph gives you up to (requires a dragon score of 20)
+95 Strength
+95 Toughness
+20 Speed
+40 Intelligence
+40 Wisdom
+10 Libido
+300 hp
+4 armour

For some reason it taking forever to find a bee. Is that Soul sensing thing ever gonna work?

Soul Sense currently helps the player find

Tamani, Tamani's Daughters, and Kitsune encounters.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Being a Minotaur-morph gives you
+120 Strength
+30 Toughness
-20 Speed
-40 Intelligence
+45 Libido

Being a Dragon-morph gives you up to (requires a dragon score of 20)
+95 Strength
+95 Toughness
+20 Speed
+40 Intelligence
+40 Wisdom
+10 Libido
+300 hp
+4 armour

Soul Sense currently helps the player find

Tamani, Tamani's Daughters, and Kitsune encounters.
DRAGON 20? How do you get it up that high? I've got everything I think and lungs Embers blood no long transforms me and drake hearts get duds.

Also What is Wrath for and how do you use it? Also Whirlwind? Honeslty he warrior ends up with stupendous amounts of fatigue and I don't know what ot use it for If I'm not a cow.

Last edited:

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
DRAGON 20? How do you get it up that high? I've got everything I think and lungs Embers blood no long transforms me and drake hearts get duds.

You need every body transformation, Face/Eye/Ear/Tail/Tongue/Wing/Legs/Arms/Skin/Horns
You need large dragon wings (gives +4 insead of +1)
You need 2 pairs of 12-inch draconic horns (gives +2 instead of +1)
You need to be greater than 10ft tall.
You need all 4 Dragon Breaths and the Draconic Lungs perk.

Having all of the above will get you to a dragon score of 20.

I was able to get all of these on a new character at lvl 2 using the Dragon Heart item from He'Xin'Dao, debug mode (for infinite item use), and spending my perk point on 'Draconic Lungs'
I was also able to get it on my main character from ember. You just have to persevere through the duds. Also, if you have the HybridTheory ascension perk, you'll be able to get an additional 1 to you dragon score for free.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
You need every body transformation, Face/Eye/Ear/Tail/Tongue/Wing/Legs/Arms/Skin/Horns
You need large dragon wings (gives +4 insead of +1)
You need 2 pairs of 12-inch draconic horns (gives +2 instead of +1)
You need to be greater than 10ft tall.
You need all 4 Dragon Breaths and the Draconic Lungs perk.

Having all of the above will get you to a dragon score of 20.

I was able to get all of these on a new character at lvl 2 using the Dragon Heart item from He'Xin'Dao, debug mode (for infinite item use), and spending my perk point on 'Draconic Lungs'
I was also able to get it on my main character from ember. You just have to persevere through the duds. Also, if you have the HybridTheory ascension perk, you'll be able to get an additional 1 to you dragon score for free.
I see. Its the heigh thing.

And I think the horns. I havent got a second pair.

This is trolling me some how. I grind trough like a hundred of these things and get shit. Talk to you and do it again and they pop up. Worse its shit that I should already have cause it did the sheild thing. I am starting to think their are bugs on the application of the scales with Ember as apposed to drake heart. I know I'm getting repeats of dragon face.

Last edited:

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
The repeats of dragon face are due to there being both a humanoid face (dragon fangs) and a draconic face.

As far as height goes, your best bet would be to also talk to Vala in the Tel'Adre bar. Additionally, the profile page isn't very good at describing two pairs of draconic horns, so it's possible you might already have it. Check your dragonscore on you are taller than 10ft.

Reactions: SorenMageofMareth

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
The repeats of dragon face are due to there being both a humanoid face (dragon fangs) and a draconic face.

As far as height goes, your best bet would be to also talk to Vala in the Tel'Adre bar. Additionally, the profile page isn't very good at describing two pairs of draconic horns, so it's possible you might already have it. Check your dragonscore on you are taller than 10ft.
Thank you alot.

So question. Did they adjust nine tail kitsune progression by extending the levels needed? If yes then by how much?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
You need both int/wis, and a certain level before you can get your next tail.

1-> No req.
2-> 15int,15wis
3-> 30int,30wis,lvl6
4-> 45int,45wis,lvl12
5-> 60int,60wis,lvl18
6-> 75int,75wis,lvl24
7- >90int,90wis,lvl30
8->105int,105wis,lvl36
9->120int,120wis,lvl42

Reactions: SorenMageofMareth

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
You need both int/wis, and a certain level before you can get your next tail.

1-> No req.
2-> 15int,15wis
3-> 30int,30wis,lvl6
4-> 45int,45wis,lvl12
5-> 60int,60wis,lvl18
6-> 75int,75wis,lvl24
7- >90int,90wis,lvl30
8->105int,105wis,lvl36
9->120int,120wis,lvl42
Thank you.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
1. Yeti Cum creates bold text.
2. In the victory butt rape scene for the minotaur king, there are cock description errors. Same with the sex scenes involving the demon horde you have to face after defeating lethice the first time.
3. Black canine pepper does not change fur color.
4. Even when the PC's cock is human, there is still a knot present. (though I think this should be turned into a minor TF later.)
5. The arm transformation for Lizard and salamander is going off non-stop.
6. I forget where, but currently there is a } in the text of the final battle.
7. Dragon cock transformation keeps being spammed for me.
8. Worms do not raise corruption.
9. Rath did not come to the camp after purchasing 3 dyes, I am not sure if the requirements were changed but he came after I bought a purity philter or w/e you call it.
10. Yes, I have been purposefully trying to break the game.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Is there anything specific you have to do to raise your sould force? How do you train? Using the moves? Spamming time cultivating? Basic leveling? Is there any cross polinization with Jojo. This all seem like his shitch.

Reactions: Sparda5136

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
4. Even when the PC's cock is human, there is still a knot present. (though I think this should be turned into a minor TF later.)

Actually, I believe this is more intended than a bug, although direct methods to reduce knot should probably be considered. (Perhaps as an addition to reducto.)
Reasoning for this thought is that knotMultiplier is actually made as a secondary stat affected by some tf's and not part of the description itself. (Also if you ever gave Katherine a whisker fruit that scene also gives some explanation, I guess)

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Say I've been looking at the crazy spell effect modifiers and what they do for your phys stats. Is there any way to bring that in line so you mages aren't just buffing into the thousaunds and punching people? And how does that interact with staff channeling?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
They were discussing making the buff spells have a short duration (around 4 turns) and lowing the amount of buffs that can be autocast at the start of the battle, but those don't do much to really effect the pure strength of the buffs.

I expect that we'll see a complete overhaul of the buff system coming soon.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
They were discussing making the buff spells have a short duration (around 4 turns) and lowing the amount of buffs that can be autocast at the start of the battle, but those don't do much to really effect the pure strength of the buffs.

I expect that we'll see a complete overhaul of the buff system coming soon.
Why not make ones for your caster stats?

Speaking of how does Many birds and comet work?

Also I somehow got corrupted Kitsune on the seventh tail from spamming fox jewels. Is having ysed single mystic gem damning? Do I have to meditate at the shrine?

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Okay. I think I broke something. My buffs aren't working like they used to. Battleflash use to have me in the 800s and my spell multiplier has only gotten hiring. Did I fuck something getting loads of jobs? Do they toggles?

Attachments

• CoC_11.sol
    16.9 KB · Views: 1

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
Okay. I think I broke something. My buffs aren't working like they used to. Battleflash use to have me in the 800s and my spell multiplier has only gotten hiring. Did I fuck something getting loads of jobs? Do they toggles?
Under the perks tab, there is a button called 'Spells opt' . You can select whether each buff is manually cast, or autocast

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Under the perks tab, there is a button called 'Spells opt' . You can select whether each buff is manually cast, or autocast
I mean the jobs.

When I was just a Seer I could use battleflash and stuff and hit 800 speed easy. Combined with the rest of the buff and Draco sweeps I ground up to level hundred off of the golems in Hei'Xin Dao. Then took loads and loads of jobs and now that not working.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Alright I reset and it's workign again but how do you do the deep sea? If its in. ANd where is Anzu's palace?
Deep Ocean is still unavailable (regular Ocean needs exploring Beach a couple times), and Anzu is Revamp mod only atm (in revamp you find his palace in glacial rift).

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
We talking elves and Raiju a lot on the discord... these tf might be coming around soon.

Reactions: Ormael