CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
While it can be done it would mean dividing each body part in 12! 1 for each thickness and tone. The best well do is likely masculine vs feminine unless some miracles happens.
Maybe add a tatoo like body part on chest to simulate abs.

Reactions: Ormael and Kodoku

tock

Apr 19, 2017
How do i actually go about using the Metamorph perk? Ive memorized a few TFs (demon mostly), but cannot find a way to actually apply them.

tock

Apr 19, 2017
You need soulforce.

Ah, found it. Thanks!

That said, due to the way stats update (only once you return to the home/camp screen) it seems youre able to metamorph much more than what you can actually afford.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Even though I have wings I can't fly for some reason.
That's.....not particularly spesific to in which situation it is you can't fly.... THOUGH... if it's what I think you mean then I do believe there was something about this mod's wings, like manticore wings and majestic dragon wings, not being hooked to certain scenes' checks.

I *think* that's due to be fixed in next update... though Orm's probably going to have to confirm on that one.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
My area of expertise is mythological monsters. Stadler is more likely to make these then me.

Reactions: Ormael

tock

Apr 19, 2017
I am having just a hell of a time finding the Prestige Jobs. I'm level 51 and have obtained all of the listed requirements for both Arcane Archer and Berserker, yet the perk is still not available. I've tried it on multiple playthroughs but cannot seem to find any of them. I even made another character that I gave about 100 perk points to with an editor, then leveled legitimately and unlocked every perk in-game. Am I just missing something here?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
I am having just a hell of a time finding the Prestige Jobs. I'm level 51 and have obtained all of the listed requirements for both Arcane Archer and Berserker, yet the perk is still not available. I've tried it on multiple playthroughs but cannot seem to find any of them. I even made another character that I gave about 100 perk points to with an editor, then leveled legitimately and unlocked every perk in-game. Am I just missing something here?

There are two main reasons that might cause you to be unable to a prestige job. The first is that you already have a prestige job. You can only have one prestige job, so having a prestige job would lock you out of the others.

Alternatively, you might not meet the attribute requirements for the prestige job. For example, the Berserker prestige job requires 200 strength to acquire and the Arcane Archer requires both 200 speed and 200 intelligence.

I have listed the requirements for all the differet prestige jobs below.

• Available Prestige Job slot
  • Barbarian Job
  • Guardian Job
  • One of: Berserker or Lustzerker perks
  • 200 Srength
  • Level 42
  • Knight Job
  • Warrior Job
  • 200 Toughness
  • Level 42
  • Sorcerer Job
  • Hunter Job
  • 200 Speed
  • 200 Intelligence
  • Level 42
  • Grey Archmage perk
  • Soul Overlord perk
  • 200 Intelligence
  • Level 42

Reactions: ShySquare and tock

tock

Apr 19, 2017
There are two main reasons that might cause you to be unable to a prestige job. The first is that you already have a prestige job. You can only have one prestige job, so having a prestige job would lock you out of the others.

Alternatively, you might not meet the attribute requirements for the prestige job. For example, the Berserker prestige job requires 200 strength to acquire and the Arcane Archer requires both 200 speed and 200 intelligence.

I have listed the requirements for all the differet prestige jobs below.

• Barbarian Job
  • Guardian Job
  • One of: Berserker or Lustzerker perks
  • 200 Srength
  • Level 42
  • Knight Job
  • Warrior Job
  • 200 Toughness
  • Level 42
  • Sorcerer Job
  • Hunter Job
  • 200 Speed
  • 200 Intelligence
  • Level 42
  • Grey Archmage perk
  • Soul Overlord perk
  • 200 Intelligence
  • Level 42

You're amazing.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Etna gained a small post wedding addition to the game : Sleep with

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hm. Got to thinking. How about for Rogue branching into Trickster or Ninja classes with the skill bluff being on rogue? Perhaps bluff could make you suffer temporary half damage for a short time or increase how much damage they take from you? Sorry been playing a bit of DnD Online lately.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Hm. Got to thinking. How about for Rogue branching into Trickster or Ninja classes with the skill bluff being on rogue? Perhaps bluff could make you suffer temporary half damage for a short time or increase how much damage they take from you? Sorry been playing a bit of DnD Online lately.
Already done but not coded.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
@Ormael It appears you 'divided up' the description flags for a lot of things. I used black hair dye and I still have a soft white cat tail. I don't know if this is because of all the new body parts/flat necessarily of the functionality of dying hair has been changed up.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Kitsune tails and ears... now fully supported.
Kitsune.png

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
1..2..3..4..5..7..8..9.....10... wait, what? Something seems off... or are kitsunes playing a trick on me?

*....really loving this char viewer stuff tho...shame I can't draw fer nothing. My bro got most of that talent...

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Oh my seems we have a slight error there well it doesnt mather realy ill just have to make sure the numbers right through hidden in the back like it is its hard to know

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
I just put together a list of the bugs I've ran into recently. I'm you're aware of several of them, and they've already been fixed for the next release. But i'll be including those in the list just in case.

In a few cases, I've looked through the code and found the cause for a few of the bugs.

• The game does not currently save the character's 'Rear Body' mutation, so saving and loading removes Shark Fin and Fenrir ice spikes. - saves.as The saveGameObject() function does not define saveFile.data.rearBody
  • Drider encounters remove fur and scales. - CorruptedDrider.as The CorruptedDrider() function calls player.skin.restore()
  • Valeria is running rampant in Glacial Peaks. Also, there is no SnowLilly. - GlacialRift.as You are missing a break statement at the end of 'case 5'
  • While exploring the mountain, it displays the message that 'you don't find anything interesting ' before you encounter the Cinderbloom. - VolcanicCrag.as You are missing a break statement at the end of 'case 4'
  • Neither Amily nor Kiha's recruitment path look at the player's 'Corruption Tolerance' ascension perk.
  • Studying from the tower in Tel'Adre does not teach any of the new spells. It can only teach Whitefire, Charge Weapon, Arouse, and Might.
  • Urta has very poor NG+ scaling during the UrtaQuest. In later playthroughs, she can easily get 1-shot in the Minotaur fight.
  • Hummus cannot remove snake(gorgon) hair or any rear-body mutation.
  • Isabella's 'reject accent coaching' dialogue is another source of the perma-italics text.

Finally,

It is possible to duplicate Jojo by using him to defeat Holli after corrupting him in the forest. This allows for you to have both a Corrupted Jojo and Jojo/Joy in your camp at the same time. This bug has been around since the original CoC.
(I really like this bug, not sure if i really want it fixed)

Edit: Added Cinderbloom bug.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
So today I unleashed the QC hounds on Evangeline at last....

Evangeline_guilotined.jpg

The quality control wanted her head so.... At least she will no longuer make our eyes bleed or so I hope.

Last edited:

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Considering orm has so few active testers and almost always work alone coding with very little support that is no surprise. If you are indeed frustrated by bugs you can do the right thing and sign up as a beta tester on the discord channel. More active testers = less bugs and cleaner versions.

Also as someone who is highly against hyper trust me I will make tons of event to punish overendowed players starting by empowering some boss ability based on your endowment size.

First I have to say thank you for your work.

Second is that wise? Your running a fetish game in which one of the primary fetishes is getting really big. Punishing a core fetishes when punishment is not inherently part of the fetishes like say ceraph and her Dom content seem extremely wrong headed and player base hostile.

Third. How does this thing work. I'm really lost. It just seems to get really really big and take forever. The expanded stats caps are nice but they seem to fluctuate wildly with minor tfs and decrease from human.

And how are you supposed to reach those stat caps timely. It there progression I'm missing cause the normal events still seem to work on the assumption you are still running hundred caps.