CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I'm not hiding anything you know? The doc is availlable in my topic here on the forum. Furthermore Samirah includes naga themed gear and hypnosis training.

Reactions: Ormael

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
I have looked at the goat list and I can't seem to find here there :/ nor the other serpentine follower for that matter

blegar1

Sep 1, 2015
I'm slowly beginning to think beating corrupt marae is impossible with this mod, or there is a very good lust or damage dealing weapon i'm missing. Look below, How am i meant to compete with that?
Due to natural regeneration Marae recovered some HP! (+2284).

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
after a few ascensions you can deal over 100k damage in one turn with ease 2k is... not really enough to stop that

blegar1

Sep 1, 2015
after a few ascensions you can deal over 100k damage in one turn with ease 2k is... not really enough to stop that
oh that's why i can't kill her then i'm on the first run (although her defense is a bit stupid on that run since i'm using the sword that has over 100 attack power and somehow that translated in to 200 damage with only her)

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
I don't remember Marae ever being super hard to defeat, but then again, I can't remember if i ever fought her on my first playthrough.

It could be a fun challenge.

blegar1

Sep 1, 2015
I don't remember Marae ever being super hard to defeat, but then again, I can't remember if i ever fought her on my first playthrough.

It could be a fun challenge.
On the first run it's impossible i think. The big fucking sword just can't cut through her defense and the lust damage you do, you'd have to tank a lot of damage. I had 200 strength and the most damage i did with double hit was 400.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
On the first run it's impossible i think. The big fucking sword just can't cut through her defense and the lust damage you do, you'd have to tank a lot of damage. I had 200 strength and the most damage i did with double hit was 400.

Just dropped Marae on the first run. It wasn't too bad.

The trick is to go for high intelligence and spell effectiveness. With 215 int and 440% spell effectiveness(mage perks up to grey archmage) and all the different buff spells i was able to get 887 Str, 942 toughness, and 1185 speed... giving my Wizard staff, an attack value of 1191 and my arcane bangles a defense value of 793

It's also possible to just permastun Marae using fascinate(succubus skill), petrify(gorgon perk), and shield bash.

Marae has no resistance to lust-strike (succubus skill), so I was dealing between 60 and 80 lust damage per turn with 215int and 255lib. I guess that's another strategy to defeating her.

Last edited:

blegar1

Sep 1, 2015
Just dropped Marae on the first run. It wasn't too bad.

The trick is to go for high intelligence and spell effectiveness. With 215 int and 440% spell effectiveness(mage perks up to grey archmage) and all the different buff spells i was able to get 887 Str, 942 toughness, and 1185 speed... giving my Wizard staff, an attack value of 1191 and my arcane bangles a defense value of 793

It's also possible to just permastun Marae using fascinate(succubus skill), petrify(gorgon perk), and shield bash.

Marae has no resistance to lust-strike (succubus skill), so I was dealing between 60 and 80 lust damage per turn with 215int and 255lib. I guess that's another strategy to defeating her.
ah ok. now i just got the problem of having to defeat the statue. It feels like that you have to get around 400 strength to easily do a lot of damage to some enemies.

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
Okay so i encountered this glitch where if you recruit izma while still not doing helia's quest to the harpy tower you cant accept her quest anymore because izma would replace helia in the lover tab

Is there any way to fix this?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Okay so i encountered this glitch where if you recruit izma while still not doing helia's quest to the harpy tower you cant accept her quest anymore because izma would replace helia in the lover tab

Is there any way to fix this?

You using latest 0.8e3 version? This should have been fixed already in 0.8e.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Marae regenerating HP is because she even if corrupted a god tier enemy and those regenerates quite a bit HP each turn (5%). First it was too easy to beat supposely god tier enemy now it's too hard. Well PC grwon stagnates around lvl 60 atm so it may be possible with some new additions in future to been able beat her without some specific tacticts.

Or as Zevos said merely grab some anit-gog/godslayer weapon and go wild beating her. Not like there could be more god enemies in future to meet and possible beat (for ex. Fenrir if PC rejected his offer too many times).

MechaTommy

Apr 25, 2017
Sounds like we need a few anti-god items then... :catte:
Got one: Breast milk.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but if you go nuts with milk production there doesn't seem to be a ceiling to how much damage Milk Blast can do. Just to be silly, I pushed a character up to 4,500 liter milk production. She did 1.6 million damage to Marae.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Ive been doing some minor work and started actualy creating a few sprites here down is the gorgon and Ceani.

Ceani.png
Gorgon.png

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah for now both Milk Blast and Cum Canon have not upper cap on phys dmg that is depending on either milk or cum production. They may be some sort of soft/hard cap on it put in future but for now...enjoy oneshooting everyone xD

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Alraune sprites was made today!

Alraune.png

You can now enjoy this picture while slowly being tentacle raped.

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Yeah for now both Milk Blast and Cum Canon have not upper cap on phys dmg that is depending on either milk or cum production. They may be some sort of soft/hard cap on it put in future but for now...enjoy oneshooting everyone xD

Cum Cannon? You have my attention. How do you get this? >:3

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@BlueRaverFox Just get your Minotaur score high enough to start blasting away all enemies with well aimed cum cannon xD

It's connected to race score high enough Spike not any perk that PC can get. Well maybe if it was reworked to req. perk like (put type) dragon breath perk gainable form dragon tf then it could be possible put on list of permable perks at ascension. I not have idea atm what could be those perks for mino and lacta could be named :(

Reactions: BlueRaverFox

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
@BlueRaverFox Just get your Minotaur score high enough to start blasting away all enemies with well aimed cum cannon xD

It's connected to race score high enough Spike not any perk that PC can get. Well maybe if it was reworked to req. perk like (put type) dragon breath perk gainable form dragon tf then it could be possible put on list of permable perks at ascension. I not have idea atm what could be those perks for mino and lacta could be named :(
Really?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah if it would be some sort of perk PC gain not jsut req. X points in Y race score it would have higher chance to be done into permable perk at ascension.