CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
This poll is still like few hours. In a few days we would know which one option will win (thou personaly I really looking up to see Isabela preg so well picked something that could be interesting from rest).

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I guess it should go without saying that all of those are planned, we're just picking priority preferences, correct? I'd vote for all of them since they all deserve to be put in eventually at least anyways.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Well on the bright side we got a better site now

Reactions: Ormael

Torahiko19

Aug 27, 2015
Question for you Kitty involving your Mino kids.

Is it possible to make a revamp of them when meeting and encountering them as a complete male ? 

White

Aug 27, 2015
Was the first to cast a vote and so far my choice at this current time is in the lead (Ingnam) though Minerva Corruption got my interest. Nothing personal for those who want and or created Anzo but I'd like to see expanded existing content more than necessarily new content. Kiha is great but no corrupt content for her yet. Helspawn is still incomplete at least in the sense of her content as an adult as well as no option for a male or herm helspawn either. Joy is complete yes and I know still technically in beta but I've had the issue of going corrupt after obtaining Joy, then obtaining Valpula causing the Jojo scene to activate where he will leave removing Joy from the followers list but Joy was pregnant and I got a birth scene or something from Joy despite Joy being gone as well as encountered Jojo in the forest. Guess I need to read more on Anzo to learn about him and his role but Ingnam's expansion describes bare content which I can understand but mostly it seems to be related primarily towards non-corrupt options. I remember the 10th day corrupt dream where you imagine going home and fucking either your mother or father depending on if you have a dick.  That would be an interesting thing to implement in a corrupt Ingnam path. Just some ramblings though. And if you think I chose the wrong section to place them then please point me in the right direction. I will cut out my ideas and place them there while leaving what is relevant to the topic behind through the magical tool of editting.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Why arent new transformation not amonst these options -.-'

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Helspawn is still incomplete at least in the sense of her content as an adult as well as no option for a male or herm helspawn either. 

Helspawn was written by Savin, he said there will be no changes Helspawn or Helia. :(

Here's one Demon-Taur based off Rychardes

Actually, I think he asked why there isn't any new TFs. I've got a few, but I keep getting pulled into other directions (most dealing with the mod and all due to me and my ADHD).  :D

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've added a poll choice: Salamander TFs.

It involves Firemander whiskey. Helia can give you one for free a day. It will also be buyable from The Black Cock, if it ever get implemented.

Core scenes for Isabella pregnancy should be done. Expect snapshot SOON! The issues you might have with Joy should be fixed as well. Testing Isabella pregnancy will take quite a while as she has pregnancy that lasts 90 days!

If you sleep with Ember at least three times, short text will be used so you don't have to go ADHD anymore. You can still do the full text by manually interacting with Ember.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Here are the good news. Snapshot has been released today!

Isabella pregnancy is now in! Many bugs with Joy have been fixed.

From the look of the poll, it appears that Ingnam expansion wins. Looks like I'll have to get around to writing it!

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Glad to see things are going well and everything is back up and in progress. Best to you Kitty and the others writing and helping with the mod.

Night

Aug 26, 2015
is anyone having the issue of Isabella giving birth immediately after playing the new snapshot

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
is anyone having the issue of Isabella giving birth immediately after playing the new snapshot

Since I ran a new game and just edited the flags with the save editor I haven't run into any Issues. You may want to try creating a new character to see if that works or not. I haven't tried with other saves prior to the snap.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The issue with Isabella giving birth might be due to the flags. I haven't ran into the issue of Isabella giving birth. If she's already in your camp and you have a cock when you update to the snapshot, she will immediately prompt about contraceptives. This will unlock the ability to get her pregnant.

Damn, looks like I can't attach any files. But I've attached the ZIP files in that card.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ignam, then Anzu and Minerva as third place. Well not bad turn of priorities.

Some said new TF. Well of 12 planned and put in card on trello we got already 3 (or well barely just 3). Some of them are at elast partial made (I thinking that deer-morph one is started in Elking gdoc but I may be wrong). Ah Helspawn...well that Savin baby and his rights to say no for any changes to it in mod so better if we not try poke Kitteh to another argue with him over this.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Hey no fair i wanted to replace my vote to salamander TF but cant x.x

Mew

Aug 27, 2015
Is there some sort of template for content like items, events or transformations?

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
So, is it a common occurrence that the android version crashes whenever I try to start the app?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Android is a crazy bitch. I don't even have Android phone yet it works fine on my BlackBerry Classic. (Which can run Android apps too)

CoC doesn't have a loading screen yet.

I'll get the XML file sorted out as well.

SinnersRide

Aug 27, 2015
Hey, i just wanted to say if you need any help with writing for TFs and such, i'd be willing to donate my time. Since alot of the docs for them haven't been recovered, I figured you would need help for new text.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm working on Ingnam revamp and expansion document.

It's going to be massive but in the end, Ingnam will no longer be a stub anymore, especially with lots of things to do.

Here's the document.

Even though the old forums got fried, archives are still accessible through Wayback machine. The last snapshot appears to be in March 20, 2015.

R.I.P old forums (No colour? Dawwwwww.)

Hey, i just wanted to say if you need any help with writing for TFs and such, i'd be willing to donate my time. Since alot of the docs for them haven't been recovered, I figured you would need help for new text.

You can go ahead with writing.

The documents for The Black Cock aren't lost. Wayback machine thankfully preserved the old forums. Found this.

Last edited by a moderator: