CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

fyre4000

Mar 27, 2018
I'm curious as to when the new update will release to mobile.
I want to be able to play this game on the toilet, goddammit! And while you're at it, bring me pictures of Spiderman!

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
I'm curious as to when the new update will release to mobile.
I want to be able to play this game on the toilet, goddammit! And while you're at it, bring me pictures of Spiderman!

a42.jpg

Accurate representation of CoC after a few minotaur.

Edit: But no seriously is it "minotaur" or "minotaurs" because I'm pretty sure "centaur" is singular and plural.

Drizz

Jun 10, 2019
You probably hear this a hundred times a month, but do you by any chance need some help writing anything? If you'd like to give me a test scene or character to write, let me know. I made this account just to come ask.

Holigan

May 22, 2019
Hello guys I think I found a bug.In last version when I save and load I can't use stash option(for chest store and take)when I try to store things it simply says no room for ıt and take option doesn't even shown.

fyre4000

Mar 27, 2018
So I found a couple of problems while playing the latest version:
  1. The Character viewer would not appear, even when turned on
  2. Saving and Loading messed up my items (leather armor turned into comfortable clothes and fish filets turned into pure honey)

Nelom

Jun 11, 2019
New bug Found!!
Cannot store and take from chest in the stash menu

this. Stash/storage is gone once you load saved file. I though I maybe fucked up my save because of using save editor but even on new game with different character I get the same issue. Even if I get storage chest it's lost once I load saved file later one. I even tried removing stash via save editor and then getting it again by exploring desert again but once I save$load the chest is lost again...

Also for some reason I can't find volcanic crag. Lv50 character and despite spamming explore I can't unlock it

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
I am also having the problem with the storage chest vanishing after reloading a save. I have no problem opening CoCED with 1.4.16d, and I confirmed in there that the desert chest flag is set.
However, once you obtain the weapon, shield, or armor rack you are able to access the storage tab again, HOWEVER, you are unable to access the generic storage chest. Attempts to put anything in it just simply fail, and there is no button to remove anything placed inside originally. The storage tab remains after obtaining the weapon, shield, or armor rack and loading your save.

Removing the chest and then obtaining it again from the desert once again allows you to access it. Reloading a save breaks the chest again, however, but as long as you had one of the town ruins specialty chests you are still able to see it on the stash tab.

One further bug I've found with reloading saves: When you have an empty inventory, upon reloading the save you will find you have 3 ovi elixir.

Screenshot (1).png
Nothing in my inventory.

Screenshot (3).png

Inventory after loading the save game. Ovi elixirs in slot #4. I do not have 4 inventory slots normally at this point in the game, only 3.

As for the volcanic crag, it states in the release notes on git that the crag was removed, and the items you could find there are now found in the glacier. As for the Behemoth, he moved to the 'secret' dev room for now.

Last edited:

Cszar

Jun 11, 2018
Sorry if this is a question that has already been adressed, but I was only made aware of this thread recently while having known about the mod for a while.

I originally started playing this mod with a swf that had
1.0.2_mod_1.4.13bm and /hgg/ mod 1.2.10

now I saw there were updates and downloaded the newest version I know about, 1.0.2_mod_1.4.16d.

Is there a way to reinstal the hgg mod portion or its updates ( if they exist), or has that been fully implemented?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Version 1.4.17 should properly load chest storage. Hopefully.

The main culprit is that while the game moved over to use serialization, it failed to account for the previous saves.

Also, I took the time to update level up interface to be prettier-looking!

The reason CoCEd doesn't work is because it changes the references to chest. Let this be a lesson: Avoid messing with the save format, since it can break compatibility.

Reactions: blargballs

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Any idea what causes the image overlapping the screen bug?
I've been playing with custom images turn off since it makes the game unplayable.

fyre4000

Mar 27, 2018
I still have an issue.
The Character Viewer doesn't show any character I make properly. It just shows a blank space, as seen below.
upload_2019-6-14_12-58-9.png
I was excited when the character viewer was added, but now I'm just upset that it doesn't work.

Reactions: nowayman69

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015
Helia at 100% affection but she's only talked about moving in once, then I reloaded a previous save that was still at 100%(for some reason I can't recall). Ever since then she's just been ambushing me when I explore. Is she bugged or or am I doing something wrong? It's been a while since I tried recruiting her.

Might be worth noting that I started playing on version 1.4.13b, since that's from a while back.

EDIT: I'm considering just starting a new game, since I haven't done THAT much.

Last edited:

Drizz

Jun 10, 2019
Helia at 100% affection but she's only talked about moving in once
I believe first you get an encounter with her and a minotaur where you can convince her to stop using miniotaurs so she doesn't become addicted. Then you start encountering her everywhere as she uses you for release. I think it's just a chance she'll approach you and ask you to help her with a dungeon quest which causes her to stay in camp temporarily. After the dungeon quest you can convince her to stay.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I believe first you get an encounter with her and a minotaur where you can convince her to stop using miniotaurs so she doesn't become addicted. Then you start encountering her everywhere as she uses you for release. I think it's just a chance she'll approach you and ask you to help her with a dungeon quest which causes her to stay in camp temporarily. After the dungeon quest you can convince her to stay.
Isn't that a HGG version thing though? The addiction thing. I thought it was HGG only...

SpikeEye

Aug 27, 2015

Maybe there's a really simple answer to this whole thing. Maybe... maybe I just turned her down without realizing after reloading a save before I invited her.

I WOULD check the flags with the save editor, but since it doesn't work with this current version...

Edit: I just said fuck it and reloaded to before I went to the Phoenix Tower, and this time I made sure to pick the right option.

Oh, and one more thing... Did I miss the part where you can't find the extra chest in the Glacial Rift anymore?

Last edited:

czidnoma

Jun 26, 2018
Hey, I know this issue is... kind of beat to death but it's still not working for me. Months ago, I did the trick to create an html file with a script in it that tells a browser to run the swf and it didn't work. I just switched back to using Firefox, which is supposed to not have the recurrent download issue but it happened. I dunno, is there..... like, I realized I never saw anyone say *where* the script file should go. Could that be the wall I'm still running into?

SB01Firebrand

Jun 18, 2019
Well met fellows, is there's no trouble I would like to expose a recent problem I have with the update.
I have a bug with the chest storage where it keeps replacing the items I put with the same (image) and no matter if I take all of them it keeps placing that items... weird, hopefully is something fool I made.upload_2019-6-18_17-15-24.png

Bertrand-7579

Dec 22, 2017
I saw this post on the trello board:

EDIT 2019: I'm back, and I've decided to drop the Pure and Corrupted versions of Ember.

English isn't my first language so i was wondering.

Do they mean the content is dropped as in: will not be made OR does it mean thwre will be an ember content drop (as in content release) sometime in the future,

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I saw this post on the trello board:

EDIT 2019: I'm back, and I've decided to drop the Pure and Corrupted versions of Ember.

English isn't my first language so i was wondering.

Do they mean the content is dropped as in: will not be made OR does it mean thwre will be an ember content drop (as in content release) sometime in the future,
Dropped as in not gonna happen.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
You'd have to specifiy what you mean by fan version. Of those that I know of, there's the original game and two mods on this site (Revamp and Xianxia) and a third from another site, but none are called that.