CoC, TiTs and AsS?

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
Alright, so there's the Fantasy Smut journey of Corruption of Champions which has finished development, the Sci-Fi Lewdventures of Trials in Tainted space, which currently is in development, and I'll take a wild guess and assume it will finish development in 2020, will there be a third installment to make a perfect trilogy, which uses the shortened name AsS? If so, I'd assume it would be in modern times, or somewhere around that, perhaps in the 1800's of America, where there was good ol' fashioned suits and stuff, or maybe a bit in the future, where flying cars are just being developed all around the world? What are everyone else's thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
There's CoC2 that is being worked on.

And I doubt TiTS will be finished by 2020. The pace of main story content is too slow for that.

Reactions: Gamepapa

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I could have sworm AsS was the name of one of CoC's character viewers. No, not the original one. I think it was the one developed before the artist called it quits.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
There's CoC2 that is being worked on.

And I doubt TiTS will be finished by 2020. The pace of main story content is too slow for that.

To be honest, I kinda want TITS to be a neverendingly expanding game. Of course, finish the main story that's fine, but keep new content coming.
But this is hypothetical because I don't want to burden our coders and developpers with neverending labor. (Nor the patreons with neverending payment but that's our choice.)

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Not sure what this theoretical game would be about. But, I imagine that it could be in modern times with like a sort of supernatural twist, or some kinda secret world unknown to regular people? I don't know....

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Not sure what this theoretical game would be about. But, I imagine that it could be in modern times with like a sort of supernatural twist, or some kinda secret world unknown to regular people? I don't know....

Association of the Sorceress Secret, an organization of women is using magic to control the world and the MC has to seduce them all to end their evil schemes.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Instead of mods, potions or foods, you'd get transforming curses growing or weakening to make place for others. The whole thing could work well in a parallel universe in a European setting very similar to ours but where all these things are part of everyday life. I'm thinking of a universe in the likes of ghibli movies (Howl's moving castle, The flying castle, the toxic forest and suches but in the lewd adaptation). You see witches and magicians that are able to transform, modern alchemy, monsters and so many possibilities to be developped.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Association of the Sorceress Secret, an organization of women is using magic to control the world and the MC has to seduce them all to end their evil schemes.
That kinda sounds like the scenario of every pay to win/cheap text based game that already exist. (Not to be harsh but maybe twist the first idea and put original spins on it to make it amazing?)

Fenoxo's games seems pretty big on there being no evil to properly speak up to now. CoC was more of a purity vs corruption and TiTS, more a respectable vs less respectable. This one could be a prosperity vs decadence universe, trying to be decadent and prosper at the same time as a middle ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The flying castle, the toxic forest

Are you referring to Laputa: Castle in the Sky and... Princess Mononoke? Or is "the toxic forest" referring to Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind which is more of a post-apocalyptic fantasy? Also, you're talking about Ghibli movies set in a world where magic is real and make no mention of Kiki's Delivery Service!? For shame.:p

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
I'm french so sorry for the bad titles traduction. It was Laputa's castle in the sky and Nausicaa of the valley of the wind (the second would be more of a lewd toxin forest instead of a mortal one, you'd have to balance with the prosperity of its inhabitant or making it a decadent lair through your choices). As for kiki's delivery services, it's just harder for me to find it a lewd side, I mean, sure witches and beautiful landsight, but I would think of more elements to be turn lewd in the universe of Ponyo on the hill... And that should say a lot.

Last edited:

mokeo

Apr 14, 2016
Underwater Holloween Town
How about AsS follows a plot line in which your a bad guy character, a villain, or someone who just casually want to stir up chaos. it's interesting to play villain for once instead of the default "Good Guy" character every game, following the plot story in every comic or movie etc.
Good guys get dull over the years especially when you know they're just gonna win in the end over and over again.

I agree on the whole, "rule the wolrd plot" but how about you be the one with the ambition to rule it instead of trying to defeat the ones that's trying to do the ruling.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
How about AsS follows a plot line in which your a bad guy character, a villain, or someone who just casually want to stir up chaos. it's interesting to play villain for once instead of the default "Good Guy" character every game, following the plot story in every comic or movie etc.
Good guys get dull over the years especially when you know they're just gonna win in the end over and over again.

I agree on the whole, "rule the wolrd plot" but how about you be the one with the ambition to rule it instead of trying to defeat the ones that's trying to do the ruling.
Have you played Seeds of Chaos?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015