CoC Tabletop RPG

TobiasFox

Nov 22, 2018
Hello folks, my name is TobyFox2002, am an avid tabletop gamer for Pathfinder and formerly for DnD 3.5, but my true passion is content, and story creation mostly for high-power (often Rule of Cool, unbalanced games). Until recently I have been a roll20 user and am a long-time Hero Labs user as well as Senior community content contributor for the Pathfinder System. Maintaining the 3.5 to Pathfinder conversion for Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance and Dark Sun.

I have been toying with the idea of creating a Pathfinder system for Corruption of Champions for some time- both for the challenge that such a large would would represent and because I love this kind of game. However, I have no interest unless I can share my content with others. I was wondering if this would be allowed, if so, awesome! If not... well meh, I'd have to move on to my next project idea.

So, my question is appart from Fenoxo is there anyone else I'd need to contact. I'd be creating this as a *.pdf, *.user (Hero Labs user file), and probably as a *.mod (FantasyGrounds) mod file. I'd add in extensions and statistic changes but I don't know how to program in LUA or xml.

I have much of the core framework of how I would go about putting it into a 3.x style game down and converted much of the starting talents as well.

It is likely I'd be integrating this to work with the Core Rules, APG, ARG, and ACG. While allowing content from Ult. Equipment, Combat, and Magic.

I look forward to hearing answers, and will hope for a favorable response.

Thanks in Advance.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A good idea might be to contact Savin; he is one of a few folks who have run "kinda official" CoC-inspired games via DnD/tabletop systems. There's definitely quite a few people on the list that would be good to speak to for setting and additional ideas.

TobiasFox

Nov 22, 2018
I will reach out when I have more of the work done, I'd rather not come to him with nothing to show.