CoC submissions thread...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiGGy

Aug 28, 2015
Waiting for it to come back so I re-upload The Eve Parasite Thread, Can I post it here in the Mean time??

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
I'm pretty sure they said they weren't going to make another one, if I remember correctly. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Pretty much. No reason to while CoC isn't taking new content. 

You're welcome to post your individual thread here, though, since I know you were thinking about plopping Eve into a few other places. 

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
Quite frankly at this point you should post that stuff here, on the second page someone else even dug up the docs you are talking about.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
We do not officially support any further submissions for Corruption of Champions, including ideas etc. 

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
The only person that that would be adding any new-content that I know of is Kitteh. So if you plan on even thinking about writing something new or making a submission you should ask them first. Keep in mind that the things that Kitteh is doing is only to mod/revamp the original CoC. So don't expect anything major being added other then what Kitteh wants.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Think this speaks for itself...

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Think this speaks for itself...

Not sure what you are implying here, while CoC was never completed (possibly even a reason why you could make content) there is still a person improving it by adding new mechanics, events, characters... as pointed above. Meaning CoC isn't exactly dead and there's still a possibility of having your work added into it.

Kitsune

Aug 27, 2015
i6ODBRc.png

I got a hint at what was waiting for me, but I still clicked and boy am glad to have a new movie to watch.

Prisoner416

Aug 27, 2015
There's still a small few projects completed and ready for coding like Izmale. I'll never give up hope.

Mew

Aug 27, 2015
I like how we would probably have a quest or two finished in CoC2 if fen actually finished what he started before moving onto new work

Status
Not open for further replies.