CoC Revamp on IOS?

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Right now? Only if someone makes the actual port to iOS, because there's no one that I know of. Besides, shouldn't you be able to play a .swf on iPhone? Like, through your browser (imputing the path to the file)?

Funkyformer

Jul 21, 2017
Right now? Only if someone makes the actual port to iOS, because there's no one that I know of. Besides, shouldn't you be able to play a .swf on iPhone? Like, through your browser (imputing the path to the file)?
On the few browsers I've used that support flash, I'm unable to save my game. And what do you mean by "imputing the path to the file?" I'm not too tech savvy and am unsure how to do this

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Notice how your browser always changes somethings when you get to another page in the same site, for example, when you go through the forums clicking on topics and the URL changes? That's a path.

But since opening files work a little different, you'll have to present a "path" for the browser, so that it can attempt to load the file.
-Example for a pc file: file:///C:/Users/[User]/Desktop/blah.file
-Example for a android file: file:///sdcard/download/blah.file

It might be the same way on iOS, always start with "file:///..." then you input the path, which in a android phone case, starts with "sdcard" and so forth. You'll have to check your phone's storage name yourself though.

Funkyformer

Jul 21, 2017
Notice how your browser always changes somethings when you get to another page in the same site, for example, when you go through the forums clicking on topics and the URL changes? That's a path.

But since opening files work a little different, you'll have to present a "path" for the browser, so that it can attempt to load the file.
-Example for a pc file: file:///C:/Users/[User]/Desktop/blah.file
-Example for a android file: file:///sdcard/download/blah.file

It might be the same way on iOS, always start with "file:///..." then you input the path, which in a android phone case, starts with "sdcard" and so forth. You'll have to check your phone's storage name yourself though.
My phone isn't letting me download the .swf at all. :/

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil