CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
It never did. I'd rather ask how in heck you manage to run it properly in Chrome.
1: AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects - that's where chrome saves .sol's and editor does not take into account chrome has it's own location.
2: I STRONGLY suggest you move them over to AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects then do #3
3: Go to https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html and download standalone player, and assign .swf files to open in that.
how hdo you assign them to open there?

Gomly1980

Aug 26, 2017
Is there something special I need to do to get Izma to reappear?

She appeared a few times and I only talked because I was too low level for the fight but when I came back at a higher level I can't get her to appear. I've explored the lake for 20 days and ran into the fishing lass, giant turtle woman and countless goo girls/lunatics but no sign of Izma at all.

I had to use a save editor to get Rath because he'd vanished too, no sign of him after bumping into him once.

I love the changes this mod has over the original but it seems to have completely slaughtered my encounters.

Jeremy

Apr 12, 2017
Dundalk
check the regular coc wiki. it should tell you the requirements to actually come across them
As for Rathazul, next time you meet him, keep buying stuff from him and he'll eventually (after minimum of five total) ask to move in with you.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Is there something special I need to do to get Izma to reappear?

She appeared a few times and I only talked because I was too low level for the fight but when I came back at a higher level I can't get her to appear. I've explored the lake for 20 days and ran into the fishing lass, giant turtle woman and countless goo girls/lunatics but no sign of Izma at all.

I had to use a save editor to get Rath because he'd vanished too, no sign of him after bumping into him once.

I love the changes this mod has over the original but it seems to have completely slaughtered my encounters.
You may be rng screwed or not fucki g her disables?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
So Soren. Fire Emblem fan? Every time I see your name I recall Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Zos

Apr 26, 2016
Is there changelog for 1.4.9? The last version listed on the Wiki is 1.4.8, unless am I missing something.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
What enemies drop rings?

Also I found a bug that tends to pop up.
I'm not sure what causes it, but it makes all the text in the game Bold Text.
The only way to fix it is to restart the game.

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
Mine typically switches to italicized text after a while.
There are some events that seem to glitch out the formatting. Some run-ins with Tamani make all text italicized. If you're pregnant with one of Marble's kids, one of the progress events will make it all bold. There's a few others, but those are the most likely repeat-offenders, and the only fix is to restart the game -not your playthrough, you can save that, but you have to close the game itself.

Note that it doesn't actually break anything, but it's really annoying to look at.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
It would be great if you make note of the exact event that cause those italic/bold issues to happen, so the missing tags can be narrowed down and fixed though.
Finding a single missing /b or /i tag in a huge document is painful enough, so narrowing it down to the area of a spesific scene is immensely helpful.
Particularly so when it comes to the bigger npc documents.

Sep 4, 2017
Hello.

Is there some sort of Character Viewer in or available for CoC version 1.0.2 Mod 1.4.9?

I have Windows 7 64-bit. I have Centaviara's Custom Image Pack Collection Version 3 installed with it. I am using the downloaded version of CoC in Adobe Flash Player 26.

Thanks in advance for any help.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@Arcane Howitzer / @Ravie
What causes the buggy bold text for me is the ElderGoblin/Priscilla.
I think it was when I chose leave, rather than fighting or having sex with her.
(Was in a hurry to look for Lumi and the Peddler guy.)
I hope this info helps..?

@Lycanthrokeith
There was one being worked on awhile back, but it was eventually dropped.
I don't think one is currently being worked on now, but you could always search the forums for a thread about it?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
@ThatOneJester It helps, I suppose, though best case thing would have a small snippet of a line from the scene that could just be searched for, so one can look for tags in just that region.
One way of doing that is if you could load last save when encountering it, then steadily do what you did until you get the scene that suddenly appears in all italic/bold, then save a snippet of the first line.

@Lycanthrokeith There's a prototype char viewer in the appearance screen if you turn on debug mode.

---
Did have a look at Priscilla's files though, and found only one possible missing tags. None that would cause bold bug, so it's probably something else. Tried ingame as well, with various setups.
PriscillaScene.as things:
Line 91 seems to be missing a starting italic tag at the text "I don't hear a no", leading to an unused closing tag on line 93.

Also.... Priscilla... almost feeling bad about saying this, but most of her sex scenes are in *dire* need of some proper formatting. For example, the priscilladom() (Sex -> Pri. Dom. ingame) scene is literally one huuuuuge block of text with absolutely no formatting at all. >.< (outright painful to try to read)

Reactions: ThatOneJester

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
@Ravie
I agree with you on Priscilla's stuff~
Anyhow, Something has been bugging me for a long time that has yet to be fixed for goblins?
I made a post on it on page 72, but I guess it wasn't noticed.
(Back when I put spaces between every sentence...)
Tamani was missing some lines of attack dialogue.
Like it was cut out by accident maybe?
It turns out a few other goblins you can fight that do that tease attack have yet to be fixed as well.

"The display distracts you long enough to prevent you from taking advantage of her awkward pose, leaving you more than a little flushed."
It was missing the bit on what the goblin actually even does.
There are 2 attacks that end with this line, but neither seem to wrok for the goblins affected.
Anyhow the goblins that have this line messed up are as follows: Priscilla/GoblinElder, Tamani.
And the goblins with the correctly used dialogue for their tease attack when used are as follows: Goblin Shaman, Goblin Warrior, Goblin (Regular).

Hopefully this gets fixed, since my OCD is driving me crazy! T wT

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yup, both character viewers were dropped rather early and neither managed to get much further than literally first step. I do have links to what they were before being summarily executed by their devs, for science if you fancy. I don't remember who did what, though. Again neither are in much better state than just barely functional and able to recognize maybe two TF's from CoC, so be aware of that. Also, they only work with cached saves (Save slots) only and not hard saves.

https://mega.nz/#!18JX3LBQ!gEKofoYnuRu9Qf0oM9ZFf8mcWIVwfpq4-F3EQjFlz_4
https://mega.nz/#!o44nCLbZ!KL1-b0eCyvDblyy2SeAqZH2HX3ppTgBFrkeJBF33Chw

krimson_shadow

Sep 10, 2017
You open and play the mod like it's completely separate from the base game. No interfacing is needed.
ok, i'm having trouble getting it to run period. and i downloaded that adobe flash player thing.

EDIT: nvm, got it to work

Last edited:

bond56

Sep 10, 2017
I have a problem no mater what I do whenever I try to start it, it just causes it to download itself again. is there anyway I fix that? or am I missing something? or...?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I have a problem no mater what I do whenever I try to start it, it just causes it to download itself again. is there anyway I fix that? or am I missing something? or...?
Ok, just gotta get this out of my system... AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHHH!
Ok, now, some facts: Flash has actualy been announced to completely discontinued in 2020 - this was in fact vaguely announced five(!) years ago in 2012, moreover it has lately been picking up speed due to html5 getting quite some traction.

Nearly all major browsers have already soft-disabled flash, and with every update you'll need to jump more hoops to be able to play them at all, and even so some flash functions have already been completely broken.

So to answer your question on how to fix: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html then download the Standalone Player, then use that to play the game with after downloading it.

bond56

Sep 10, 2017
Ok, just gotta get this out of my system... AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGHHHHHHHH!
Ok, now, some facts: Flash has actualy been announced to completely discontinued in 2020 - this was in fact vaguely announced five(!) years ago in 2012, moreover it has lately been picking up speed due to html5 getting quite some traction.

Nearly all major browsers have already soft-disabled flash, and with every update you'll need to jump more hoops to be able to play them at all, and even so some flash functions have already been completely broken.

So to answer your question on how to fix: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html then download the Standalone Player, then use that to play the game with after downloading it.

ah that works, thanks for the help~

jaimd

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys i found a horrible bug. Every time i try to level up in 1.4.9 from 1 to lvl 2 my game crash im using it con android un 1.4.8 it worked fine

Sep 4, 2017
Hi all.

@Ravie: Thanks.

Also, is there a random event anywhere to find stones and nails for the camp building (as there is with wood in the Deepwoods), or can they can only be bought from the Carpenter?

Thanks in advance.