CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Grey Queen

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone have an apk version for Android of 1.4.8? Alternatively, does anyone have any recommendations for SWF file players that are capable of saving the game? I've tried using an SWF player, but none of them seem able to save the game on my device, so I'm not sure they really help at all.

Xxealen

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys, I've been following this mod for a while now and love it. However I just started playing again recently after taking a break and noticed something a bit frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing issues saving to file? Or is it just me and what am I doing wrong? I always save to file and it's always worked until now. And I make sure the save file is in the same folder as the game. Also, I'm using chrome on win 10, but I've always used chrome too. Not sure what the problem is, help is appreciated.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Hey guys, I've been following this mod for a while now and love it. However I just started playing again recently after taking a break and noticed something a bit frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing issues saving to file? Or is it just me and what am I doing wrong? I always save to file and it's always worked until now. And I make sure the save file is in the same folder as the game. Also, I'm using chrome on win 10, but I've always used chrome too. Not sure what the problem is, help is appreciated.
save as file.sav

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017

Flash deprecation. It's being phased out, and save to file is one thing that's already been affected by it.
Get the standalone player at https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html instead of using browser to play flash.

(it's the "download the flash player projector" links you want)

Adanu

Jan 13, 2016
Ok. I've recently decided to give CoC a look over again and found this. Is there any way to 'convert' my old CoC game over to this mod?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Just be aware that it's not going to work so well in the opposite direction, saves either created or used with Revamp are not backwards compatible with vanilla CoC, so it would be wise to load your save into Revamp but save your Revamp play as a separate one to avoid breaking the save for vanilla if you ever want to go back to it. You can, as I tend to do, type out whether a save is from a mod or vanilla in the saves comments to keep track of it better, too.

Lunaryon

Aug 7, 2017
So I downloaded this game a while back, and completed a number of achievements, and ended up stopping playing for a while.

Now I want to wipe out my old achievements to start the game completely fresh.

How do I do that?

Adanu

Jan 13, 2016
Yeah. I downloaded, and saved my original file into the same folder, but it's showing up as blank when I try to load it in the flash game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Lunaryon In folder that keep saves for CoC there should be file that isn't looking like save file or it backup. Deleting it shoudl clear all achievs (never paid attention so it may also clear some of setting you had so you may also look at setting submenu if anything changes - so before deleting this file it's good to look at all setting that you currently using). CoC_Main.sol should be the file you need to find and delete or move out of saves folder.

voidrunner

Jun 26, 2016
Also, there are some people who only have android devices. If your only computer is a tablet or Chromebook or somesuch...
My computer went up a while ago, so I'm stuck on a rooted Kindle Fire

Adanu

Jan 13, 2016
Yeah. I can't figure out how to get this thing to recognize my saves. Looks like I'm not playing this. Shame, looks interesting.

Brandon

Jan 19, 2016
something is wrong with the game i keep searching the high mountains and the chicken harpy is no where to be found where exactly is she i need her to make jojo a full bimbo woman and kelt into kelly

Lockdown

Aug 22, 2017
How do I actually play the mod? I downloaded the swf. but when I try to drag it anywhere into the browser, it doesn't allow me to.

Geloro

Jul 23, 2017
How do I actually play the mod? I downloaded the swf. but when I try to drag it anywhere into the browser, it doesn't allow me to.
Are you using Firefox? They disabled it this or last update. There's a workaround with the browserconfig or alternatively download a stand-alone flash player and play it in those.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Please stop using browser for flash and please use search or look a few pages back for your answer. Every page three pages back says the same: ditch browser and use standalone player from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

After seeing the exact same question over 50 times (no joke, it's not just here after all) it's becoming quite bothersome to answer all the time :|

Lockdown

Aug 22, 2017
Please stop using browser for flash and please use search or look a few pages back for your answer. Every page three pages back says the same: ditch browser and use standalone player from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

After seeing the exact same question over 50 times (no joke, it's not just here after all) it's becoming quite bothersome to answer all the time :|
Thanks. Something like this should probably be put on the OC so people don't have to filter through 139 pages

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
something is wrong with the game i keep searching the high mountains and the chicken harpy is no where to be found where exactly is she i need her to make jojo a full bimbo woman and kelt into kelly
  1. There was a bug, that was fixed in CoC Revamp 1.4.9
  2. You need to have some Ovi Elixirs in your inventory to meet the chicken harpy (the more, the better). Make sure, you have at least one in your inv, otherwise you won't meet her.

Last edited:

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
What are the new supported images in 1.4.9? Is there a list? I'd be useful when looking for new images to add to my pack.
I've attached the zipped images.xml. That should contain all potentially displayed images.

Attachments

• images.zip
    15 KB · Views: 40

futakitten

May 23, 2017
I started a new game with the most recent version of the mod (1.4.9) and there seems to be something wrong with the text on the Pick Difficulty screen.

Screenshot
Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 7.15.43 PM.png

I just want "Normal" - which button is actually Normal?

Edit: Ah nvm, I started clicking and it makes sense now. The buttons at the bottom are toggles. It's a bit confusing if you haven't played since the old difficulty settings.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yep, that might be a little weird the first time you see that. Something else too is that "Easy" is not part of the choices you have there, but you can later drop the difficulty down more should you need it by letting the intro go through it's paces, then click on "Main Menu", then "Settings", then "Gameplay", then "Difficulty." At that level, enemies do half the damage and Bad-ends can be ignored. Good for bosses and other tougher enemies.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Say has the saves for this moved? I run it in google but the save editor can't find the files in local host where it found the old ones. How do I track them down?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Say has the saves for this moved? I run it in google but the save editor can't find the files in local host where it found the old ones. How do I track them down?
It never did. I'd rather ask how in heck you manage to run it properly in Chrome.
1: AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\PepperFlash\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects - that's where chrome saves .sol's and editor does not take into account chrome has it's own location.
2: I STRONGLY suggest you move them over to AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects then do #3
3: Go to https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html and download standalone player, and assign .swf files to open in that.