CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
Let me be the first to thank who ever put the wolf transformation item in the game. I always loved being a werewolf or wolf creature in games and now I get to be one in this one. I have to ask why was this not in the vanilla to begin with. We have a fucking dog item, so the wolf should be a no-brainer. and aslo why do I have a point in pig in my racial score when I get wolf eyes?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
We were just discussing odd TF scores in fact. So far, from my runs, seems like the couple "extra" scores you get are harmlessly inert and won't actually affect your character's appearance or interactions. Think of it more as you'll need one less point to make a Miss Piggy character, should the day ever come that you feel so inclined, God help us all, in doing so. For now, ignore it...it's more of a strange quirk of the system, though seemingly has no effect on things.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Bocoom If you want to try winter wolf variant you can give a try to other mod ;)
Who knows maybe even "Mareth incarnation" of Fenrir will give you a few "blessings".

d51312

Jan 8, 2016
When I start a new game, save it, and reload it, it immediately says I've got corrupted jojo as a slave, even if I've never met him. Anyone know how to fix that?

Abi

May 5, 2017
Two small bugs on v1.4.7:

1) Dominika have messed up text if we agree to go to her home:
HSMSGeg.jpg

2) "Corrupted Glades Status: Extinct" but I still find them on my way on forest or deepwood.

About racial scores - yep something is messed a lot. I have plain human and it look like...

Appearance
You are a 1.57 metres tall hermaphrodite human, with a body that’s a little bit wide and has some highly-visible muscles. You are currently wearing your Ebonweave Platemail, Ebonweave corset and Ebonweave thong and using your jeweled rapier as a weapon. Girding one of your fingers is greater fertite ring. Your face is human in shape and structure, with light skin. It has a gorgeous profile with full lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Your ass-length, rainbow hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.

You have a humanoid shape with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have well-formed hips, and your nicely muscled ass contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.

You have two volleyball-sized milky tits, each supporting a 1.9-cm nipple. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your shaft is 16.5 centimetres long and 1.7 centimetres in diameter. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.2 centimetres thick when at full size.
A pouch with duo of balls swings heavily beneath your narrow prick. You estimate each of them to be about three centimetres across

You have a loose cunt, with a 0.6 centimetres clit.

You have one tight ass, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

Racial Scores
Human Score: 8
Mutant Score: 2
Cow Score: 4
Dragon Score: 1
Siren Score: 1
Pig Score: 1
4 Cow score with DD breast? Seriously?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
4 Cow score with DD breast? Seriously?

Well, I can clarify what gives the points for you.
4 Visible points: Face, D+ Chest, Lactation, Loose cunt. (may be wrong about cunt, but if you have hybrid theory that could add the point instead)

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
i had a thought while playing heart of the swarm could we turn Rathazul into an abathur like creature?

Username goes here

Jun 11, 2017
After turning Katherine into a non-herm girl, her appearance screen and sex scenes still list her as a hermaphrodite (although the herm sex scenes are not available).

She's currently defurred with D-cup tits.

Playing as male character.

Pls fix in next update

"Katherine is a lean-built hermaphroditic cat girl, standing maybe 5' 2" tall. She has a pair of cat ears and a tail, both covered in black fur. Her skin is milky white and her shoulder-length hair, often worn forward and obscuring one of her leaf-green eyes, is just as black as the fur on her ears and tail."

"Your eyes are locked on the cat-herm’s silken, sopping wet pussycat pussy, which is already dribbling femlube down her milky white thighs and puddling it onto the ground in anticipation."

"'Ah! Do you - oh! - know what the - yeah, yeah, fuck me like that, fuck me there! - advantage of a - yesyesyes! - girlfriend who was a herm is, master?” she manages to gasp out."

etc

Last edited:

Evident Disaster

Jun 12, 2017
Okay, when the hell was the last update? It's been a while.
Also I'm new to these forums sort of, I was going to ask about whether or not this game was continuing to receive updates or not.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
CoC only receives updates through mod creators like Ormael and Kitteh. Officially it has been finished by Fen and Co.
Be patient. Also, be happy that this is being worked on at all. I remember a time when it wasn't updated for months and months.

Reactions: Ormael

Evident Disaster

Jun 12, 2017
True, though I only drop by every so often.
I had hoped maybe someone might have expanded some stories in some areas, but I don't think that's really going to happen any time soon.
I don't really expect those kinds of story expansions, I know that. Still it's been a while since any activity, so I was hoping to see something change, maybe.

Guess I'm stuck waiting on the sidelines. Anyone have like mocha?

Abi

May 5, 2017
Last update? Days ago, yep days not months not weeks, days... be patient ;)

As RanmanChan mentioned "oryginal" CoC have final version 1.0.2 if am I right, not expect updates of it (well... you can expect miracle but is really small chance for miracles in real life). About RevampMod it's (as you can see on topic name) currently v1.4.7 if you want you can time to time look there: https://github.com/Kitteh6660/Corruption-of-Champions-Mod/releases
Kitteh6660 released this 3 days ago

BTW where can I put some suggestions etc to be sure that kitteh will see it? Github look really awful.. need some forum or something like it *sob sob*

EDIT:
How for the god sake reach that 11 feet to fulfill archivement? I have now 10,5 foot and can''t reach anything up, every time I fuck vala I recive this line:
Whatever growth drug the imps gave to Vala must not be entirely out of her system, because her milk seems to have added an extra inch to your frame.

Or was that just your imagination? On closer examination you’re not any bigger, but you were huge to begin with!
and stay on same hight

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ravie Small head up: Hybryd Theory is Xianxia rare ascension perk not yet in Revamp (I not sure if Kitteh will port idea of rare ascension perks) And for Cow score yeah those 4 traits are now not tied to having any other cow/bovine trait so whenever any of them show up it will give point. Idealy it shoudl either been replaced with some bovine themed bodypart or req. some bovine one to count as point toward racial score.

@Abi I would suggest using link to Discord server that Kitteh put on Trello board for mod to rreach him in most direct (and probably fastest) way.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
DOH. Yeah. My bad, having a bit of a tough time keeping the mods apart at times...been really close several times, but finally blundered I guess.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
EDIT:
How for the god sake reach that 11 feet to fulfill archivement? I have now 10,5 foot and can''t reach anything up, every time I fuck vala I recive this line:
and stay on same hight

Its a chance over a certain height to happen. Just keep at it.

Peterino

May 13, 2017
Github look really awful.. need some forum or something like it *sob sob*
Whats wrong with Github? I think if you make an issue out of your suggestion everyone who is programming sees it and can implement it if you are convincing ...

Kitt

Jun 13, 2017
So I was wondering if any of the creators would be willing to add a Kitsune character to the lovers menu that can be added to your camp with the proper affection levels. I would offer to code it myself but I haven't learned enough about the language to code it yet. I wouldn't mind writing the dialog or descriptions for it though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If you not afraid of making new save and thus starting anew there is atm Kitsune follower to be gained in other mod. Whenever Ayane would be ported to Revamp too is up to Kitteh.

Abi

May 5, 2017
Whats wrong with Github? I think if you make an issue out of your suggestion everyone who is programming sees it and can implement it if you are convincing ...
If you work on coding it's propably very nice and helpfull.. for me it's look like one big nightmare, but ok, thanks I posted it on github, who know, maybe someone will even answer ;)

tock

Apr 19, 2017
Somethin fucky's goin on with the predefined name Mara. Whenever I try to use it, it doesn't allow me to choose "Special Name" and after completing the character creation it warns me that it looks like I'm trying to import an old save from Vanilla. I'm also not getting the option to choose the various difficulty settings as is normal.

All (or at least, the 2-3 others I've tried) have worked normally.

Abi

May 5, 2017
It's all right 9CWAI - becouse "Corruption Tollerance" prevent NPC from leaving BY HIGH CORRUPTION not by inviting someone other to camp. To keep Jojo and Holi in Camp you need:
a) Corrupt Jojo by raping him first in camp and later in forest few times (turning him into slave)
b) Bimbofing him by BimboLiquier (he will be still follower, but change name to Joy)
Same with Vapula

Ok I posted few ideas on github finally.. I'm curious if it is right place.. and what modders think about them: https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Corruption-of-Champions/pull/844

Peterino

May 13, 2017

Abi

May 5, 2017
Time to time you have option to kill him and take skull, other time not, it's normal thing ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is the option to kill an imp overlord after you defeat him not there on purpose?

He is planned to be unique enemy like Priscilla - it's just that Kitteh yet not make it to the point of fleshing out Imp Overlord more. That only reason we can't kil him (also sorta imply we always meets the same imp overlord unlike his weaker brothers).

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
I've tried it 3 times now, create a new character from the beginning, just a plain human male, no TF's. and I wind up with seemingly extraneous racial scores, the exact same ones every time:
Racial Scores
Human Score: 8
Mutant Score: 1
Cow Score: 2
Pig Score: 1
Is this supposed to happen? IRCC there are certain scenes that are dependent on racial score ( like when the character presents themselves to Kelt as a female centaur for the first time) and I'm afraid these extraneous scores will conflict with those scenes.
That should be mostly fixed with Pull request #729