CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, I just noticed that it's not working. Strange. It should give you text that is a "Welcome to the secret debug page" or some such with several debug actions at the bottom of the page.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I tried unbinding the keys since they are bound to general action buttons, thinking that might be interfering with them. Doesn't seem to matter. Did debug get removed from Revamp or something?

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Well, I tried unbinding the keys since they are bound to general action buttons, thinking that might be interfering with them. Doesn't seem to matter. Did debug get removed from Revamp or something?
I've been able to activate it no prob. Are you sure you have debug enabled? ("Main Menu">"Settings">"Gameplay">"Toggle Debug">until at the top of the screen it says "Debug Mode: ON") Then the menu should pop up if you type debug (definitely at the camp site - I haven't tested it anywhere else.) I've occasionally had to type it twice before the menu pops up, but I'm not sure if this is an issue with the game, or with my typing skills.

Sep 19, 2015
THE EARTH
I've been able to activate it no prob. Are you sure you have debug enabled? ("Main Menu">"Settings">"Gameplay">"Toggle Debug">until at the top of the screen it says "Debug Mode: ON") Then the menu should pop up if you type debug (definitely at the camp site - I haven't tested it anywhere else.) I've occasionally had to type it twice before the menu pops up, but I'm not sure if this is an issue with the game, or with my typing skills.
AH
the missing link. did not know it had to be in debug mode first.

Gerhardt

May 27, 2017
Yeah, that worked turning on Debug mode and typing it made it work now! Thanks a bunch, being on Mac and not having access to the save file editor was killing me!

Banjoli

May 30, 2017
Sup guys, just updated to the newest version of the mod after having ignored the game for a few months. I ended up with "Transformation Resistance" almost immediately and tried to remove it with the save editor, but it just comes back whenever I ingest anything. Anyone got any ideas on how to get rid of it permanently?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Look for flag named TIMES_TRANSFORMED - if it's over 100 game will each time some event can trigger would give you this perk if you not had it before so better if you need to reset this flag to 0 or 1 (but that will make you only safe till it hit 100 again).

Sep 19, 2015
THE EARTH
Hello, I wanted to share that I am providing updates for CoCED which are specifically geared for Revamp Mod ^^ Please let me know of any problems by submitting a bug report on GitHub~ (I can't promise I'll check this forum too much, I'm mostly on Discord and the Wikia!)

https://github.com/Foxwells/CoCEd-RevampMod/releases

I get the feeling it's asking the impossible but if you could make CoCEd useable on Non- windows pc you'd probably make some folks happy.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Probably not. Pretty sure the original dev stated once that doing so would require the equivalent of rewriting the entire program from scratch to do that.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Also, I'd make a separate thread, Tapu, especially if you intend on keeping it up to date. At the very least, it will be more visible to others in the community.

Btw, some items in the Items section are bugged: Runed Thong and Runed Loincloth are reversed (adding one actually adds the other in the save), the Greater Ring of Criticality gives a Greater Ring of Regeneration, finally Greater Ring of Regeneration cannot be selected.

Abi

May 5, 2017
v146, tiny bug:
mf2Xc0W.jpg

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Noticed a blank event while exploring the mountains. It did let you hit next though so its not a game breaking bug.

Edit: Ebonweave Robes says it needs 8 ebonweave, but the button stays greyed out until you bring 10.

Last edited:

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I've seen that error pop up at times when I fought it in the Desert then next time I find it no error. Happens sometimes.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
That hyena thing is actually a Ghoul.
It's found in the desert, and if possible, reporting a bug is best done on the github.

Last edited:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The blank event thing might be a scene not firing off properly? I've had it happen once or twice in vanilla and Revamp before, but not for a long time.

As for the hyena encounter, that's actually the ghoul and as such the ghoul encounter. So that means should be from Desert. Can't reproduce on my end, but a screenshot's pretty definitive that it happened. Does it happen every time you encounter the same enemy?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I've seen it too, and it happens only occasionally, roughly every 3-4 encounters.

Jaim

May 27, 2016
Hi someone could convert? The 1.4.6 to android? I have 1.3.2 but i dont have a pc for the convertion if some guy can convert it please. I dont want to use external programs they work like shit

hexxah

Apr 15, 2017
Canada
Hey guys sorry for the delay was busy with IRL stuff and messed up my setup, so had to recreate that. Anyhow 1.4.6b is up it is a new base and uses a new certificate so it might not install/update over the previous install. I didn't have a chance to check compatibility too much but the ARM worked fine on my nexus 5 so should be good.

https://github.com/Hexxah/CoC-MOD-Android-Build

Last edited:

Abi

May 5, 2017
As for the hyena encounter, that's actually the ghoul and as such the ghoul encounter. So that means should be from Desert. Can't reproduce on my end, but a screenshot's pretty definitive that it happened. Does it happen every time you encounter the same enemy?
First few encounters with "hyena"-ghoul work properly, but later time to time we have that line above and yes I meet it only on desert, you need kick hyena first time and later explore desert few or more times.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I've tried it 3 times now, create a new character from the beginning, just a plain human male, no TF's. and I wind up with seemingly extraneous racial scores, the exact same ones every time:
Racial Scores
Human Score: 8
Mutant Score: 1
Cow Score: 2
Pig Score: 1
Is this supposed to happen? IRCC there are certain scenes that are dependent on racial score ( like when the character presents themselves to Kelt as a female centaur for the first time) and I'm afraid these extraneous scores will conflict with those scenes.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I get the same thing. Not sure what part of my humans are cows, pigs, or mutants, but I see the same thing on my builds. Maybe something's being considered generally both human and something else on that list?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Yes, many bodyparts confer points to several races - in fact, human face gives points to an absurd amount of different races, including cow.
That's not all though, body sizes and other states gives score to some races too, like tallness, hip/butt/chest size and lactation.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For mutant score it's prety much like human but with multi cocks or multiple vags (thou latter not posisble to get) or multi breast rows but otherwise all body parts still in human versions. Others as been said...many other races count usualy human face or other bodyparts toward race score usualy due to not hainv that race version or well...been following trend of treating PC as monster boy/girl and thse in compare to true animal-morphs usualy got human faces or skin.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Well, I for one find it rather insulting, if I may bluntly suggest, that my little elf girl would be called both a pig and a cow. She's work her ass off -- both literally and figuratively -- at staying in shape and I will not have the game butcher and sully her dedicated effort in maintaining her peak physical conditioning.

JK, but in all seriousness, I had thought it might be some generalization discrepancies related to TF scores. I noticed the odd TF scores start to eventually disappear once other TF's start getting tacked on, though not always. It just looks really weird that a raw, supposedly purely human being winds up out the gate with non-human TF scores. So long as it doesn't muck up scenes in illegitimate ways, it can largely be ignored I suppose.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
One way to remove in some way/or fully those weird cases of human body parts count toward non human races would be hainv some truly inhuman body part or some minimal racial score to make that human face/bodypart count as point too. Smth I done with salamanders since there was secret way to use only salmander tf only to become phoenix (form been pure human).