CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

GoryMRGhoul

Jul 17, 2017
Hey I just wanted to know if I had to download this or if I could play it on a site, also dose this mod contain any viruses ?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The mod must be downloaded, but otherwise works just like vanilla CoC. You don't even need a copy of vanilla CoC for the mod to work, and no viruses...never has been. That goes for both mods hosted here, Revamp and Xianxia. Can't vouch for anything you download from any other site.

As for Abi's questions, that would be Kitteh's territory or even Ormael might be able to shed some light. Never done anything related to CoC's code or any of its mods myself, so your guess is as good as mine in that regard.

Reactions: GoryMRGhoul and Abi

Takaska

Jul 18, 2017
Hey there, I'm having a major issue with this mod. I have downloaded it, but it will not work, no matter what I do. I have tried just dragging it into a browser tab and it just results in chrome saying "oh you wanted to redownload it right?" which leads into an endless loop of just. Downloading and redownloading the exact same file, without being able to play it at all. I have tried various swf players, none of which worked. Double clicking on it results in it opening itself into Unpacker as if it were a zip file (which I eventually extracted and attempted to play regardless, to no avail). And yes, flash has been enabled, and other sites requiring flash work perfectly fine so it is not a problem with flash at all. I'm honestly quite frustrated and have no idea what to do about this, which is genuinely sucks because I'd love to be able to access new content. Is there anyway to salvage this, or am I doomed to never play this revamp mod?

jaimd

Jul 12, 2017
I gotta ask: WTF is with everyone wanting this in Android form? Seems like a waste to me.

Then again, I don't play phone games.

Its because i dont have a fucking pc! I only have my shield tablet. If i had a pc i would not ask for someone s help its very easy to convert every update in android having the original apk but i need a pc for this thats why i ask for the android version if someone would start porting it would be more easy for me and everyone that wanted an android version

MechaTommy

Apr 25, 2017
Hey there, I'm having a major issue with this mod. I have downloaded it, but it will not work, no matter what I do. I have tried just dragging it into a browser tab and it just results in chrome saying "oh you wanted to redownload it right?" which leads into an endless loop of just. Downloading and redownloading the exact same file, without being able to play it at all. I have tried various swf players, none of which worked. Double clicking on it results in it opening itself into Unpacker as if it were a zip file (which I eventually extracted and attempted to play regardless, to no avail). And yes, flash has been enabled, and other sites requiring flash work perfectly fine so it is not a problem with flash at all. I'm honestly quite frustrated and have no idea what to do about this, which is genuinely sucks because I'd love to be able to access new content. Is there anyway to salvage this, or am I doomed to never play this revamp mod?

Did you see Sacredferro's earlier post? You might not be using the wrong kind of flash player. Other standard trouble-shooting question that comes to mind is whether you actually downloaded the file or just a link to the file. You have a 10.2 MB SWF, right? (And, because tone doesn't come across well in text... This is not "Are you stupid?" This is "Okay, how can we fix this problem? Let's start with eliminating the easiest possibilities first.")

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html

Once you're there, look for a link called "Flash Player projector" under your listed OS. It'll ask you to download an application. Once you've downloaded it, no installation is needed unless you've never installed Adobe before. Assuming you're on a Windows machine, right-click on the game file and select properties, then click on the "Change" button to define a default program to run that file type with. Look for Adobe Flash Player and select that. Then run the game. It should open the game with the player and not your browser. If you're on Linux or Mac, you need to look up how to set a default program to run files 'cause I don't know how to do that on those.

Bottom line, browsers are bad for CoC now. Use a stand-alone flash player of some sort and tell your OS to not use a browser to run CoC.

Reactions: Takaska

Takaska

Jul 18, 2017
Oh gosh, I feel kinda silly now! I did see that, but only while skimming through looking for someone who had the same issue I did, and it sounded like the person they were replying to had a different one. I've got it working out just fine, so thank you and Sacredferro so much! (I did have the 10.2mb file, not just the link, but I do appreciate the clarification of tone! There's a lot that can be lost via just text, so thank you!)

MechaTommy

Apr 25, 2017
Glad to help, Takaska. I'd posted my own "Am I being stupid?" post on another forum earlier the same day. (Just found the problem and fixed it. Go me.)

deadie

Sep 24, 2015
ATENTTION for any android players who wish to play this on their phones just download the regular PC file. Think its a swf, but what ever and also downoad Flash Flash Game Player New from the android store and download adobe air for good measure. Run the flash game player and you will be able to play the game on your phone or tablet. IF you leave the app or click on a ad (disable ads in the settings) you will not be able to type in the games text boxes. To fix this just save press back on your phone and hit refesh to fix the issue.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Make sure you actually get the one that's listed under Windows, though; it's the first section, and yes it works for Win 10, which I'm on myself. There are separate sections below that one for getting a build made for Linux and Mac.

Reactions: GoryMRGhoul

MILK/SHAKE

Nov 25, 2015
So, has anyone planned/wanted to write an expansion on the Sand Witches? Whose permission do we need?

I ask because I always figured we'd eventually get to knock up the sand mother, and am willing to write it if allowed.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Just ask Savin and he MIGHT give you permission, he has to other people if I'm correct. So far the only thing's that I know that he keeps on lock down and a do not touch sign on are his characters that can be lovers. @Savin ?

@ace62354 please don't start something with Sav.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey look, this guy being a cunt again.

I didn't do the Sandwitch Dungeon, no. I wrote the Sphinx outside, though. The dungeon I did was Tower of the Phoenix.

Reactions: DagonH

Kizra

Jun 18, 2017
for everyone who wants an android version: There are SWF player apps out there that this will work on.
Just search for SWF on whatever AppStore your device has

Abi

May 5, 2017
Abi said:
- I have that 10slots from Bog, explored Glacial Rift more then 90 times and still not found that 14slots :/
Still have no idea what was issue, fixed it by editor *sigh*
Abi said:
- Also I finished Scylla quest, changed date to 14.02 but... they still have only normal "group meeting" instead that special valentine day :/
Ok, I have found issue - to meet Scylla and finish her quest you need big cock, to meet tio in wet bitch you need cock... but to catch them in valentine day you need cock AND BALLS... that's why clasical herm not found them as long as not use succubi delight.
Abi said:
- not enough? I gained achievements:
Gotta Love 'Em All: (Get every lover in the game)
Meet Your Mistress:
(Get every slave in the game) and
All Your People are Belong to Me: (Obtain every follower, lover, and slave.)
BUT "Follow the Leader: (Get every follower in the game) is still locked - wtf?

Any idea how fix that three above? I'm ready to use editor but have no idea which change *sigh*
About them still I'm in ass, anyone have seen here ormael or kitteh or any other coder ;) ?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
All Your People are Belong to Me: (Obtain every follower, lover, and slave.)
BUT "Follow the Leader: (Get every follower in the game) is still locked - wtf?

This... may happen because of npc corruption or similar things changing npc category at camp.
"All your people-" requires 19 npc's in camp, while "follow the leader" requires 7 Followers. So if you had 9 lovers, 6 followers and 5 slaves, that would happen.
Very good example of something causing this is if you have bimbo Sophie. (+1 slave, -1 follower overall)

Abi

May 5, 2017
I moved Amily to my camp as follower, gather all other people (except vapula) then ask Jojo to catch thief (and turn to Joy... one of ways to keep him with vapula) rised corruption and catched amily in town finally turning her as my slave (on the end I picked vapula too)...
Hmm but maybe reason is that I firs take on us Gel-armor (forget her name) instead sending her to camp from phoenix tower....

EDIT: "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." WTF? Is it something new? Or maybe I'm 'special' one ;p?

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
I haven't actually been paying too much attention to here until recently but I still have to ask:

Is there gonna be a fix for the goo girl PCs so that they can be revitalized by ALL forms of semen injects? getting frustrated that having sex with Amily to make her offspring and sex with Arian doesn't count to sake my goo girl's ravenous thirst yet ovi elixirs, Anemone kid A, and Marble are more only reliable source of drinks at the moment. (Pure female Goo girl with core btw)

Dumbgamer99

Jul 27, 2017
Having an issue running the mod. I have the proper .swf file and am using the flash player projector for Windows, and the first time I ran it everything was fine. Now all of a sudden when I attempt to use the mod it crashes at the main menu. I've redownloaded both projector and .swf multiple times, to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? Like I said, it was working 100% fine when I initially downloaded everything, and then overnight after I shut down my PC it crashes every time on startup. Help would be greatly appreciated friends.

Side note: normal CoC from download doesn't work either in the player. And I am opening the .swf with Flash (I double checked this in case I was being silly).

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I haven't actually been paying too much attention to here until recently but I still have to ask:

Is there gonna be a fix for the goo girl PCs so that they can be revitalized by ALL forms of semen injects? getting frustrated that having sex with Amily to make her offspring and sex with Arian doesn't count to sake my goo girl's ravenous thirst yet ovi elixirs, Anemone kid A, and Marble are more only reliable source of drinks at the moment. (Pure female Goo girl with core btw)
Goo girl getting a full revamp Xianxia wise.

Reactions: Ormael

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Hey, guys. It's been a while since I've played CoC. Can you remind me how to get Amily as a camp follower?

You need to make sure that you get to know her well, talk with her a lot, and make sure that she is more than just a breeding partner. Once you have 5 litters of children with her, she should move into your camp as a lover.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
The good news is you'll likely have all the time in the world to get to know her before knocking her up five times, so just keep checking in on her once or twice a day and you should be good to go once you get there.