CoC Revamp Mod (v1.4.6 for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Kitteh6660, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Kharn

Kharn Well-Known Member

So...mentioning back a page or two. Did anyone know about the whole Rathazul flirt thing in the changelog? Guessing pure female option or is it enabled for like crafting bee armor?

2. Coalsack

Coalsack Well-Known Member

I think that it was something added on the last build as a part of the Silly Mode. I'm not sure under what circumstances the options appears, I fear.

Now that I think...almost all sex-related interactions with Rathazul end humorously (see Bimbo Sophie). And about the last two pages of comments, damn, I tought that my English was quite bad, but after seeing that, I've known the meaning of "Broken English".

3. Kharn

Kharn Well-Known Member

Yep, your correct that it was silly mode to view.

4. Axilgreen

Axilgreen Active Member

hay we just need a good aren anyway

5. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

I think it just need be some good way to lvl up monsters/npc's too alonside cp similary like added in mod spar intensity.

6. Axilgreen

Axilgreen Active Member

nay thats more for survival, hardcore, or realistic mod. this game is a fantasy simulator not a hardcore jrpg or dark souls

7. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

You would be suprised how some of wirters I know are really fond of this harcore jrpg or dark soul difficulty. Not for this but for other major one mod there is 1-2 submission with such super hard but still optional boss/hostile npc fights that makes one wonder where is that satisfaction. Also recetly I thought that maybe making hunger or realistic mode as sort of toggle not more or less mandatory part of higher diff settings may be a path to explore. Smth like Grmidark mode and Grimdark Mode+ which have all stuff like realistic mode or hunger mode active.

8. Axilgreen

Axilgreen Active Member

yay, but personaly i don't like playing them to me a good hardcore game is perly based of off its interface is its just hard for no reason or to repeatable i won't ever touch it.

9. Damien Soulfire

Damien Soulfire Well-Known Member

Pretty much but I am glad my Gnoll idea has blossomed out like this, it sounds like fun if anyone ever writes and codes this in. *nudge, nudge* @Kitteh6660

10. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

@Axilgreen I think Kitteh would never try put on normal diff lvl's such hardcoe enemeis to beat.

@Damien Soulfire If not fact there is much of content to be coded for Xianxia I would long ago rope some writer using any means needed to convince them to write this village so I can put it in mod.

Damien Soulfire likes this.
  11. Damien Soulfire

Could still wrangle a writer to get started on this

12. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

Not forget that after writing it need to be coded too. Sometimes coding isn't much easier to be done for various reason than writing. If you know some writer that can start writing gnoll village then go for it.

Damien Soulfire likes this.
  13. Damien Soulfire

I would but I don't know any, otherwise I would.

14. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

You could come to discord to see which one writer may be interested in helping you. At least worth a try.

15. Damien Soulfire

Maybe, I'll have to look into it tomorrow when I don't have to work.

16. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

Just not be scared of bot welcoming you instead of one of staff member. You got link to mods server?

17. Damien Soulfire

No I do not

18. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

19. Damien Soulfire

Thanks gotta wait 10 mins but I'll post a request for the Gnoll village

20. Novablaze

Novablaze New Member

So hey... will the wolf peppers be fixed in the coming updates?

21. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

If that bug was meanitoned here in thred person that made orginaly PR for wolf peppers for sure seen it and found fix for it in last days. I sene him quite active on code related work for few days (traces of his code work have been seen on mods discord).

22. Abi

Abi Member

Thanks Kitteh!
    Any chance to change it? For example if you have second row of Fera perk Fera not appear again or something like that.

If you delete last item button disappear but mod stay on same as before it disappear... so if you forget about it next 'use' will be pain in ass (I lost armor trying put it on after some timeand needed load :p) maybe could you keep button permanently on?

Would you put here some equation? if 5000 ant-babys = 30normal-childs that's mean 1 normal-child = 166 ant-babys, 2 = 333 etc?

Next portion of bugs:

1) X-MAS ELF - useless for females (my char was pure female) :
    [​IMG]

2) NOT CLICKABLE BUTTON:
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    Any chance to change it? To do something that we need defeat Helia and not 'play' with her...
    defeading her and fucking = 5 Affection points
    defeading her and not fucking = 1 point
    so we need meet her and defeat 80 (EIGHTY) times... to even start dungeon lol :D

#3952 Abi, May 16, 2017
    Last edited: May 16, 2017
  23. Zarel

Zarel New Member

It's more than just dropping, all the stats bars go askew, some shoot past the max and some drop below, I've tried with other facial features and all make it glitch

24. Ormael

Ormael Well-Known Member

@Zarel Kitsune race bonuses includes both max str dropping below 100 and max speed/intelligence rise above max 100. That all due to ~90-95% races in mods have bonuses added to them making it possible to get PC stats above 100. So having all of sudden able to go above 100 in some stats or not able reach even 100 stpping at 80-95 pts is caused by PC having bonuses from at least one of race bonuses (it's possible for pc get high enough racial score for few races so bonuses will add to each other).

25. Zarel

Zarel New Member

-_- I'm obviously going to have to screen shot what I mean

26. Kitteh6660

Kitteh6660 Well-Known Member
    Creator

Sorry about the lack of responses!

As for the achievement, it's called "Make Mareth Great Again" and according to the code, it's awardable. However, in the achievement interface, it wrongly checks for "NOOOOO!" instead of the proper achievement. That will be fixed in 1.4.6.

Anyways, version 1.4.5 has been released with the new Blackfire spell and the all-new Ebonweave, used for clothes and armour. This is an endgame material.

RanmaChan and Zevos like this.
  27. tock

tock New Member

Zevos likes this.
  28. chaincat

chaincat Member

How do we go about getting the new spell? Do we just read the book with certain stats?

29. ukelele

ukelele New Member

Quick questions.

I assume you can go in and out of silly mode at will with no permanent effects?

Also i just read about the 'secret debug menu' in the latest changelog. How do you access that?

30. Lancer

Lancer Well-Known Member

Silly mode can be toggled with no permanent effects, correct. This is the first I'm hearing about the secret debug menu, I must have missed it in the patch notes.