CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Sadly, that isn't the case. We'll have to wait until the error is fixed to get the achievement.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
You mean not t use Bro/Bimbo items? For De-Bimbo it could be PC that would force feed her/him it.
no as in she uses it herself, you don't have to do anything for her to fix herself. she is after all just as strong willed as the pc. if we bimbo or bro her it would just end up like the egging scene where she comes back fixed and just yells at you for being stupid.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aye but still I not sure if Urta would had easy access to De-Bimbo. It was Rathazul that made if so who know if there si more alchemist that made this item too with any of them been in Tel'Adre.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
no as in she uses it herself, you don't have to do anything for her to fix herself. she is after all just as strong willed as the pc. if we bimbo or bro her it would just end up like the egging scene where she comes back fixed and just yells at you for being stupid.
She doesn't need to be bimbo'd or bro'd bud, Urta is fine as Urta

Turm211

May 9, 2017
I know this has probably been answered but I couldn't find it. Is there a way to run the mod on an android and if so how?

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
@Kitteh6660 I was wondering you opinions on bimboing characters like kelt vs corrupting him? Also do you think creating bimbo paths for the demons and deviants in the game could be fun? If all else fails please let us bimbo a couple of Gnolls, it's been a thing I've wanted to do for awhile now.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
gnolls are stupid their open game, as long as your willing to right the scene
Well the idea for bimboing a Gnoll wouldn't be to knock out their intelligence, they don't seem to be bright in the first place (actually I think bimbo brains would be a step up for the average Gnoll) it's to turn them from dom to sub and docile so you can keep them in your camp.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Well the idea for bimboing a Gnoll wouldn't be to knock out their intelligence, they don't seem to be bright in the first place (actually I think bimbo brains would be a step up for the average Gnoll) it's to turn them from dom to sub and docile so you can keep them in your camp.
that is vary true, i just alwase take any bimbo or bro juice based off of intelligence or sex drive. if the juice will make you so stupid you can't fix yourself your stuck that way unless someone fixes you. while on the other hand if your to sex crazed to even care thats literally it your sex crazed and two busy fucking an imp to death. if any one of those happen your pretty much free to do what you want even if their still a dom

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
that is vary true, i just alwase take any bimbo or bro juice based off of intelligence or sex drive. if the juice will make you so stupid you can't fix yourself your stuck that way unless someone fixes you. while on the other hand if your to sex crazed to even care thats literally it your sex crazed and two busy fucking an imp to death. if any one of those happen your pretty much free to do what you want even if their still a dom
Exactly, the idea is to expand gnoll content maybe down the road have the option to dominate a tribal queen gnoll using bimbo liquor.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As long either bimbo liquer or bro brew would work same for PC or npc's it would be fine. For now it seems to have diff effects on npc's (thou I know Kitteh for long to know why he done such decision).

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
As long either bimbo liquer or bro brew would work same for PC or npc's it would be fine. For now it seems to have diff effects on npc's (thou I know Kitteh for long to know why he done such decision).
I can understand herm content since that is also lower than female content but as long as we get more content where we can use bimbo liquor on Ceraph, Valupa, Kelt, Zetaz, Gnolls, the Satyr, ect it's okay though creating a purification method for the demons so we don't get corrupted using them would be appreciated.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Exactly, the idea is to expand gnoll content maybe down the road have the option to dominate a tribal queen gnoll using bimbo liquor.
wouldn't a gnoll village, dungeon or npc work better for that if you were going to just take out a tribal queen. the npc can just start as a normal peon that ack's like helia where you beat her into submission and then ask to be trained by you until she can take over the tribe. while when it comes to a village or dungeon all you will have to do is beat your way in and make the submit to your will.
I can understand herm content since that is also lower than female content but as long as we get more content where we can use bimbo liquor on Ceraph, Valupa, Kelt, Zetaz, Gnolls, the Satyr, ect it's okay though creating a purification method for the demons so we don't get corrupted using them would be appreciated.
would bimbo juice even work on sucubuses and demons, its already to the point that you can say its automatic for them when they transform exept for one thing and thats that stay smart

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
wouldn't a gnoll village, dungeon or npc work better for that if you were going to just take out a tribal queen. the npc can just start as a normal peon that ack's like helia where you beat her into submission and then ask to be trained by you until she can take over the tribe. while when it comes to a village or dungeon all you will have to do is beat your way in and make the submit to your will.

would bimbo juice even work on sucubuses and demons, its already to the point that you can say its automatic for them when they transform exept for one thing and thats that stay smart
That would be badass to have a gnoll tribe dungeon if anyone want to do just that. But for now I would be happy with just bimboing a couple of gnolls and keeping them in my camp for fun times. As for bimboing demons yes transformation items work on them, they can just shift back to normal as long as their minds are intact so a large enough dose of Bimbo liquor would permanently render them helpless. Then all you would need is some kinda potion to make it so you don't get corrupt screwing them and perfect. Plus Bimbo purified Valupa wouldn't piss off pure Jojo and Amily as much

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I was more refering to effect fo make any use either full male or female. To have herm variant suing both items would be need. So I tiny bit cringe when I see npc becoming herm after drinking only Bimbo Liquer. But that is as mod creator decided so not my place to be unhappy about it. Each mod have stuff that it creator acepted.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
I was more refering to effect fo make any use either full male or female. To have herm variant suing both items would be need. So I tiny bit cringe when I see npc becoming herm after drinking only Bimbo Liquer. But that is as mod creator decided so not my place to be unhappy about it. Each mod have stuff that it creator acepted.
You could attribute Jojo's transformation due to his training as a monk, I mean when you try and corrupt him how long does it take? But what is your opinion on Gnoll content expansion Ormael?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It is god idea. ANd one that need decent writer to pull out godo enough to not sound it too clitche or smth. Thou we not yet have in CoC case of PC train gnoll npc to make him/her tribe leader and then have due to that access to whole tribe and/or new dungeon.

As for Vapula it's about her been souless that put off Amily and Jojo. So first we would need to have option to restore her soul beofre we could think about ways to make both mouses not go into killing spree when seeing her.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
It is god idea. ANd one that need decent writer to pull out godo enough to not sound it too clitche or smth. Thou we not yet have in CoC case of PC train gnoll npc to make him/her tribe leader and then have due to that access to whole tribe and/or new dungeon.

As for Vapula it's about her been souless that put off Amily and Jojo. So first we would need to have option to restore her soul beofre we could think about ways to make both mouses not go into killing spree when seeing her.
Or get a pseudo soul from Maraeth for each corrupted individual. We don't really have to train a new leader we could stumble accross the village like the sand witches lair

cazadore

Aug 31, 2015
dowloaded swf file but can't get it to open do i need to download something else or something step by step please so i don't fuck it up

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
dowloaded swf file but can't get it to open do i need to download something else or something step by step please so i don't fuck it up
no sometime its just the place that do's not work. in my case its safari so i use firefox or chrome to play instead.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
But I would still bimbo the tribe if possible, broification on a large scale could be a bad idea, it would releasing a third all male anthro species onto the world.
hay thats up to you. personaly i am more into the slow degradation of a population. but an army of gnroll bro's sure dos sound fun.

Reactions: FolsomC