CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Abi

May 5, 2017
Hello People! I have few questions about CoC Mod ( v1.4.3 ) and few bugs to post about it (yep, sorry for my english)

BUGS:

1) If you finish main story
and Lethice (kill/redempt) you have no chance for Marble puryfication (I invited her to camp maybe a few days before I entered Stronghold... after you kill Lethice Marble talk only about “Sweetie, you’ve finished the main story of the game!” yada yada yada... she not ask about puryfied LaBova and you have no chance to give it to her.)

2) Ascension and perks:
FrFQxCf.jpg

No matter what gender I chose (herm or female), after ascension I lost perk:
-Fera's Boon Milking Twat (it's bug becouse "Fera's Boon Breeding Bitch" stay as it should!)

3) Sand Cave Blessing - As you can see above my champion NOT HAVE perks "Magical fertility" or "Magical virility" but:
fqU5UcD.jpg

3a) Magical virility not even exist as choice, and
3b) I can't take magical fertility.

(yes, I talked peacefully with Sand Mother, and yes my champ turned from female to herm before I reached Desert Cave, then she was herm for entire game)

---

Sugestions:

1a) Ascension Points - children: http://coc-revamp-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Ascension

• The amount of Ascension Points you gain from having children is the square root of a total number of children across named NPCs.
    • Children counted are: Minerva's,Behemoth's, Marble's, Sheila's (Joeys plus Imps she's had), Izma's, Isabella's, Kiha's, Ember's (provided they were live born, not eggs), Urta's, Bimbo Sophie's, and Tamani's (though divided by 4).
Few things:
- Why Ember eggs are NOT counted? She give birth same way, so if you use ovi elixir on dragon egg you loss points... change it please ;)
- Same with Bimbo Sophie, why children with "normal" Sophie or her eggs not count? Change it please as above :)
- Add please Cotton children and Amily litters too, they are on list in stats but are not counted too... poor horseling and mouse girl!

1b) Ascension Points - Followers (Holi)
Holi should be Follower, not item, but even if she grow to big nice tree she stay in inventory tab (after Ember hatch from egg she was moved from inventory to followers right? It should work same). Please, move her to follower tab (or slave tab, I'm not sure what suit better) and count her as one of them... also when champion ascend ;)

2) Rubi's Orifice Capacity - if you change that herm to pure female you have no chance to change her anal capacity even if you fuck her by cock big as Marae tree... Let us "train" her still Kitteh6660 :D

3) Stones - We can build Cabin (wood and nails), furniture to them (wood and nails) and walls with gates (wood and nails) soo... WHAT FOR are stones? Except selling them in tel'Adre :p.
Change resources for walls from wood to stones... or maybe add stones to last 2 stages + gates

4) Imp skulls - to finish walls you need 100 (HUNDRED!) imp skulls but.. you can add them only ONE BY ONE.. if you have 10 in your backpack you need click "add skull" 10 times... it's pain in ass, any chance to change it from "add one" to "add all" from backpack? Also imps have skulls not every time, so please, increase chance for skull okay?

5) Ember shield - To gain ember shield we need find rare encounter on swamp, make Ember hatch , increase her affection and then take eggshell to TelAdre. After we do all that we gain shield... WORST then tower shield (we can buy tower shield without any restriction on first visit in TelAdre). Come on, this is bad joke, change Ember shield stats a little to make it usefull.. maybe same block rating as tower shield but also add some HP/max fatigue?

6) Helspawn - Hel's Daughter is most useless one in entire camp population, any chance to add some content to her (we can talk with her about few things, include one tab named "incest", maybe something like with Sophie's Daughter ;>?)

7) Goblin in Stronghold - Recrut Goblin or not, no matter what we choose goblin disappear from game, any diffrence... maybe some chance to meet her after defeating Lethice?

8) Elkring - chance to enslave him (after turning to 'wood princess') , or kill

---

Questions:

Where can I find COMPLETE list of perks (with requirements) for 1.4.3?

---

Ok, it should be enough for now.. oh right, last thing... Great job Kitteh6660 and rest of you folks, thanks so much!

Last edited:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
CoCED has what might be the closest thing to a list of perks in Revamp available anywhere. CoC's official wiki should have a list of base game perks and their reqs. A comprehensive and fully inclusive list with reqs isn't really documented anywhere that I have seen.

Also, Helspawn's off-limits last I checked. She belongs to Savin. The Goblin (I forget her name) might be as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abi

Abi

May 5, 2017
To be honest I never used save editors (CoCED is one of them right?) and not really want it... only one thing I did was changing time on my PC to not miss 'holidays' (be honest people, who play in games in chrismas time for example... also waiting entire year for next encounter is pain in ass :p) but that's all.

Thanks for info about Helspawn.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases

When you boot it up, you'll need to actually load a save to be able to view the Perks tab, but that will show all the perks available since Revamp 1.3.25. That means it'll be missing any perks added to Revamp in 1.4-1.4.3 (Not sure actually if there were any added in 1.4). Also, it works with "slot" saves only, and will show only vanilla perks if you load a save made with vanilla CoC.

Abi

May 5, 2017
Thanks again! Hmmm...
-Basilisk resistance
-Brawler
-Lustserker
Any idea what last two give and how gain all three?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Second would give two unarmed (with fists) attack but is not implemented aside for Urta, third is salamanders version of Berzerking (same atk bonus but instead of armor droping to 0 and lust res. slight rised lust res. drops to 0 and armor is slight rised).

On first with additions of basilisk tf effects I not sure if it still like before ained by keep been exposed to basilisk stare special so here Kitteh or Stadler would be bette rperosn to tell. Second is unattaineble by PC unless player save edit. Third is gained when PC is enough of salamander (legs, arms, tail) and lost if PC stop been salmander

Reactions: Abi

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
@Coalsack Do you think you could make an Xpack of the Deepwood Kitsune where you can Bimbo/Bro/Futa/Trapify and bring back to your camp? Also the same for Akbal if you could :3
@Ormael Is there any more modders be willing to merge it into the revamp?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, I've some other projects first, and, Akbal is somewhat diffcult to manage since any tranformation-moving would lead to lore-breaking.

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
@Coalsack Do you think you could make an Xpack of the Deepwood Kitsune where you can Bimbo/Bro/Futa/Trapify and bring back to your camp? Also the same for Akbal if you could :3
@Ormael Is there any more modders be willing to merge it into the revamp?
akbal can't leave the forest because he is cursed but the earkling (i think that what he's called) can leave, plus we can already break her so it makes sense. at the same time their is already a project going on about the kitsune so this possibility can be added to that project.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
Hmm, I've some other projects first, and, Akbal is somewhat diffcult to manage since any tranformation-moving would lead to lore-breaking.
Why not make it so Marae gives you a special pearl that when used in combo with the Bimbo Liquor would allow you to enslave him/her/trap?

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Why not make it so Marae gives you a special pearl that when used in combo with the Bimbo Liquor would allow you to enslave him/her/trap?
you can't get the purple if you corrupt marae though, so unless holly can do something this event would be to one sided

Natar

May 5, 2017
That's weird. I was a full demon morph with 100 corruption and I couldn't get the scene.
You will probably need more than one pair of breasts.
I used editor to get 10 level of Milk Maid, and had 5 pairs of breasts. Lactation was 18,823 mL. Result was that same with Debug on and off.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
You will probably need more than one pair of breasts.
I used editor to get 10 level of Milk Maid, and had 5 pairs of breasts. Lactation was 18,823 mL. Result was that same with Debug on and off.
I have three pairs of breasts with 737,498 mL of production. Saying that I got frustrated may be an understatement. Full Demon morph and corruption, so I really don't know what's going on now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Damien Soulfire There is now mroe than one coder that work on making new PR's to Revamp but still it's up to Kitteh to decide which one PR is merged or not so even if someone else would amke this transfer it would be still up to Kitteh to give final OK by mergining it into Revamp code. So you may want ask this question to Kitteh himself and await his reply on this matter here. Or go to discord and try ask him there.

For Akbal his writer Foxxling is I think still showing up from time to time on forum so it would be needed to try contact him to get permission for changes. lus his lore is about Marae and some other npc making huge sacrifice to seal him isdife deepwood so this bimbo/bro/trap-ificaiton shouldn't make him able to leave deepwoods. Only in one of bad ends he can leave there.

Natar

May 5, 2017
I have three pairs of breasts with 737,498 mL of production. Saying that I got frustrated may be an understatement. Full Demon morph and corruption, so I really don't know what's going on now.
We are forgetting about one perk: Feeder who's required to breastfeed was available.
And this more works for Imp Lord than regular Imp.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
@Damien Soulfire There is now mroe than one coder that work on making new PR's to Revamp but still it's up to Kitteh to decide which one PR is merged or not so even if someone else would amke this transfer it would be still up to Kitteh to give final OK by mergining it into Revamp code. So you may want ask this question to Kitteh himself and await his reply on this matter here. Or go to discord and try ask him there.

For Akbal his writer Foxxling is I think still showing up from time to time on forum so it would be needed to try contact him to get permission for changes. lus his lore is about Marae and some other npc making huge sacrifice to seal him isdife deepwood so this bimbo/bro/trap-ificaiton shouldn't make him able to leave deepwoods. Only in one of bad ends he can leave there.
Hmmmm guess I could settle for just turning him into a Bimbo. @Axilgreen I believe that it would be intended as a one sided event since there are plenty of events you have to be corrupted to enjoy. BUT for the sake of argument here, if you were already corrupt, Marae was already corrupt, wouldn't that allow for an easier enslavement of Akbal than if you were pure?

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
Hmmmm guess I could settle for just turning him into a Bimbo. @Axilgreen I believe that it would be intended as a one sided event since there are plenty of events you have to be corrupted to enjoy. BUT for the sake of argument here, if you were already corrupt, Marae was already corrupt, wouldn't that allow for an easier enslavement of Akbal than if you were pure?
correct, thats why i brought up the point about holly

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
We are forgetting about one perk: Feeder who's required to breastfeed was available.
And this more works for Imp Lord than regular Imp.
Oh, I have that too. I'll just post my save as soon as I get back to my computer, it'll be faster.

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Is it just me, or is the "CorruptDick" option not working for Goblins lately?

I mean, the button lights up but it uses the "DickTooBig" text instead .-.

Abi

May 5, 2017
Anyone know if people from Revamp come here time to time? I'm curious what they think about that propositions we post here.

EDIT: DumbAss maybe you need smaller cock and that's all? Try ask Shouldra to shrink it one or two times.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Kitteh, Stadler or Zavos checking this thred from time to time. Better way and slight faster to contact them would be ging to mods discord.

@Damien Soulfire As Akbal is Foxxling creation I think it could be slight mroe harder to convince author to let him been bimbo-fied than bro-fied. Even aside anotehr peeble in garder of those who say that we got too many females npc already.

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
CorruptDick option requires huge cock. It also requires high Corruption.

The problem is that the text for DickTooBig happens instead.

EDIT: It should be noted that this didn't happen in 1.4.2.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
Kitteh, Stadler or Zavos checking this thred from time to time. Better way and slight faster to contact them would be ging to mods discord.

@Damien Soulfire As Akbal is Foxxling creation I think it could be slight mroe harder to convince author to let him been bimbo-fied than bro-fied. Even aside anotehr peeble in garder of those who say that we got too many females npc already.
I could settle for a trapification, I noticed the imbalance and while I would enjoy m/m m/t m/h being expanded I also want bimbo to be expanded because it is equally underdeveloped. I am not asking to run around and bimbo everyone (unless it's an April fools day event) but to use it more in tandem of punishing the corrupted, though since I brought the Marae and I think Axil brought up including Holli paths we could apply it to this as well, I am also open to trapification processes on them as well but the goal is ultimately creating an Ironic and fitting punishment.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With still so many npc been females compared to males (I not count herm so that mean either pure male or female npc) making some of males made into female (I looked and Bimbo Liquer would remove cock(s)/balls if PC/NPC have them) that would tip balance even more. So beofre we make more cases of Bimbofication (atm we can do this to Sophie, Rubi and Jojo) we need make some Brofications too (in this mod only Izma can be bro-fied) so at least 1-2 more cases when npc can be bro-fied should be done before we look for more npc's to bimbo-fy.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
so at least 1-2 more cases when npc can be bro-fied should be done before we look for more npc's to bimbo-fy.

Maybe Ro'gar the orc ? He is not Savin property
Also there's already that ingame scene where he thinks the bro brew you have is bimbo liqueur and doesn't drink from it. It would just need to add one where you cheat him into drinking a true liqueur ?

Abi

May 5, 2017
FEW MORE BUGS:

4) X-mas elf gift
As everyone know we can "unwrap elf" and play with her as a male (require cock, bonus +250mL) or as female (require vagina, +15% of fertility) BUT for some reason pure female CAN'T CHOOSE any option...
Male can choose "play as male", herm can choose both, but female can't choose anything for some reason.

5) Rapier training + ascend
We can use ascension points to make perks permanent, "Rapier training" is one of them BUT even if we choose that on newgame+ we not have "Rapier skill 4/4" on "stats". To be honest I don't know if this change anything but it look like totally un-trained champion...

5) Raphael's red bodysuit
For some reason if we use red bodysuit we CAN'T wear underwear (lower or upper, both same) but if we take on most of armors in game we can do it without problem so red suit need some fix propably

To be continue...

---

About bimbo play...
- Kely (previous Kelt) behave like someone who take entire Bimboliquier on one gulp :p Maybe there will be a chance to change one or two flasks instead all that succubi milk?
- What about Rebeca from Owca?
- Raphael - Currently after training with him (Fencing and/or dodge in that red suit) we have scene where we can sell him out (1000 gems from Urta in next meeting) or cover. If we choose that second option we can meet him again in TelAdre (Homes => orphanage) BUT we have only one scene there (female champion was fucked by him and then have no chance to come back). It will be nice to chave choice after comming to that orphanage - let him fuck champion or maybe bimbo him for example

BroBrew:
Hm, what about Katherine? Or maybe Cotton?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
5) Raphael's red bodysuit
For some reason if we use red bodysuit we CAN'T wear underwear (lower or upper, both same) but if we take on most of armors in game we can do it without problem so red suit need some fix propably

BroBrew:
Hm, what about Katherine? Or maybe Cotton?

For bodysuit I think it's made to be treat by game as type of underwear similary like bikini armor that not allow wearing underwear too.

For BroBrew...there is quite a bit herms in Tel'Adre so some of them could also been potentialy reconsidered for been target of use of Bro Brew.

Damien Soulfire

Jun 16, 2016
With still so many npc been females compared to males (I not count herm so that mean either pure male or female npc) making some of males made into female (I looked and Bimbo Liquer would remove cock(s)/balls if PC/NPC have them) that would tip balance even more. So beofre we make more cases of Bimbofication (atm we can do this to Sophie, Rubi and Jojo) we need make some Brofications too (in this mod only Izma can be bro-fied) so at least 1-2 more cases when npc can be bro-fied should be done before we look for more npc's to bimbo-fy.
But whom to Broify? Only a small group of characters could do it justice. Izma, Amily, Sophie, Kiha, Isabella, and Arian are examples I believe Isabella would be a better bro in the long run than Marble mainly because her personality would be able to better adapt to the change. Benoit would be another good candidate if mpreg became a thing and Niamh would be a fun one because after the change is done his dick could give off different kinds of booze based on what he's doing with his dick. Might sound gross but he could give the normal beer when he wasn't horny and when he jerks off he could give off something akin to Bailey's Irish Cream