CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
IIRC the person who paid to have their OC fursona akbal included in CoC was very much against such things, so that is why there is such a glaring omission in the original game. There were several other sacred cows in original CoC.

There were also licensing issues, all those submitted / comissioned OCs included in CoC are fully owned by their submitters. This licensing issue was the key reason why CoC was abandoned for TiTs in the first place.
Also the "Minotaur Queen" character had similar issues as well.

nipa101

Feb 8, 2019
It mod is no longer opening for me. Is it just me or is there some kind of launcher i'm missing?

Warren9

Feb 9, 2019
Tamani's Daughters encounter rate is ridiculously low especially since it has multiple variations. Have only seen it once in like 300+ visits to the deepwoods. Seems like it should become more common the more there are, like the glades.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
I love this mod, it adds so much to the vanilla game. I just have one question: Is Dominika finnished/ ever gonna be?

SinShine

Feb 10, 2019
okay i have downloaded the mod and dragged it into firefox and google all i get is a blank screen any want to explain to me what i am doing wrong,

Natar

May 5, 2017
Ugh, that issue appears practically every two pages. Browsers have stopped/ are stopping supporting flash. Easiest way is to play is downloading flash player.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I love this mod, it adds so much to the vanilla game. I just have one question: Is Dominika finnished/ ever gonna be?
Probably not given that's not from this mod, which is on hold anyways, and the base game has ended it's development cycle.

Oooroox

Feb 15, 2019
Tried searching but couldn't find anything on the topic. I am completely unable to grow additional dicks.
Am I doing something wrong or has my file just gone to shit for some unknown reason?
As far as I can tell from the wikis and what not Purified/Incubi Drafts are supposed to have a chance of growing additional dicks, yet after having chugged enough in Debug mode to reach a length of 300 CM I can't help but think something's clearly gone wrong. (Tried outside of debug mode as well spending a thousand gems on drafts)
I tried chugging enough Milk to completely remove it and regrow it and the same thing happens.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Tried searching but couldn't find anything on the topic. I am completely unable to grow additional dicks.
Am I doing something wrong or has my file just gone to shit for some unknown reason?
As far as I can tell from the wikis and what not Purified/Incubi Drafts are supposed to have a chance of growing additional dicks, yet after having chugged enough in Debug mode to reach a length of 300 CM I can't help but think something's clearly gone wrong. (Tried outside of debug mode as well spending a thousand gems on drafts)
I tried chugging enough Milk to completely remove it and regrow it and the same thing happens.
If all else fails use CoCEd, that'll let you customize your characters genitalia. Limit on additional dicks is a total of 10. Here's the link:
https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases/tag/v1.3.1

Natar

May 5, 2017
It helps if you are already having second dick. either from anemone or double pepper.
Also you can use old trick save & load until you get expected result.

Last edited:

Natar

May 5, 2017
There are at least three options: drinking Bro Brew and later Bimbo Liqeur; drinking Succubus Milk; using Wet Cloth.
Second option is probably the best with lots of save & load.
You can also change in options that transformatives only only increase male/female body parts and don't reduce alternate.

Reactions: Fleep

ashleymatrix

May 29, 2016
is anyone still working on the prison at this point? because I would be interested in writing to replace some of the placeholders with actual scenes.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
There are at least three options: drinking Bro Brew and later Bimbo Liqeur; drinking Succubus Milk; using Wet Cloth.
Second option is probably the best with lots of save & load.
You can also change in options that transformatives only only increase male/female body parts and don't reduce alternate.
Another option is to use a method that grows a vagina and demasculinizes you, then use other transformatives to remasculine the character so long as they are items they do not cause vaginas to disappear.

thatboyred5

Mar 20, 2019
ok so are npcs like never supposed to be available in camp because every single day ember is out searching and helia is sleeping and I truly mean every single day

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
ok so are npcs like never supposed to be available in camp because every single day ember is out searching and helia is sleeping and I truly mean every single day
It's been addressed quite a few times in the thread already; you gotta keep Luna, the maid, happy. It's her jealousy that makes her cause trouble.

Reactions: thatboyred5

ninjadork

May 5, 2017
Where are the CoCED data files for the 1.4 revamp? I'm trying to use the 1.3 and it's giving me error messages about not finding it.

Refir

Apr 15, 2019
If I'm running the vanilla CoC_1.0.2 and I update to the revamp, will my saves be unplayable?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Vanilla-to-mod *might* work, but don't take it for granted. Starting fresh is still highly recommended.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty the general rule of thumb for cross version compatibility is still "vanilla to mod = okay", it's going from "mod to vanilla" that'll break the game for sure. Backing up your save is recommended before trying to move saves between versions in either case.

Winterthorn

Apr 16, 2019
I'm running version 1.4.15 of the Revamp mod and I'm a male kitsune with 8 tails. I've meditated at the shrine in the deepwoods with a fox jewel about 10 times so far, but I can't seem to get the ninth tail. Are there anyother requirements for it?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I'm running version 1.4.15 of the Revamp mod and I'm a male kitsune with 8 tails. I've meditated at the shrine in the deepwoods with a fox jewel about 10 times so far, but I can't seem to get the ninth tail. Are there anyother requirements for it?

Yes there's requirements. If I remember right, you need Tail*10 int and Tail*1 level to get the tail. In case of tail 9, 90 int and level 9. Wouldn't hurt to overshoot a little in case it still doesn't work.