CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
K, they'd need more info than just that. What were you doing when Isabelle glitched? How is she glitched? Have you been able to replicate the glitch after reloading the save? Details man.
Oh ya forgot that let me explain even if you are an appropriate size cock for Isabelle you cannot insert it I will Nvm file won't upload but the version is 1.4.15

Last edited:

Doble7

Dec 11, 2018
Just one question. Do perks requiring a minimum corruption deactivate when going below that level of corruption? For example, mos perks says just that they require "Corruption > 25" or such, while Arousing Aura in its description it says "...when Corruption is over 70". Does this mean that Arousing Aura is the only perk deactivating when going below its Corruption requirement or it happens for everyone?

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Just one question. Do perks requiring a minimum corruption deactivate when going below that level of corruption? For example, mos perks says just that they require "Corruption > 25" or such, while Arousing Aura in its description it says "...when Corruption is over 70". Does this mean that Arousing Aura is the only perk deactivating when going below its Corruption requirement or it happens for everyone?

Some perks do shut off when you go below the corruption requirement, like Aurousing Aura iirc. Others do not, like nymphomania or whatever perks there are that increase your minimum lust.

Reactions: Doble7 and mrttao

Cheesealicious

Oct 28, 2017
I've had the forest gown on my character for a couple days now in the hopes of turning them into a dryad. However,I've started getting errors every night that say something along the lines of "this TF shouldn't be called" or something like that. When the error started I had just gotten rid of tentacle dicks with pink eggs and was in the process of removing the feeder perk. Tried taking the dress on and off, restarting the app (I'm on mobile), and getting a new gown. No luck so far.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

EDIT: tried sleeping, the item isnt activating AT ALL, no dreams, I havent even gotten any transformations yet

EDIT2: attempted to redo my run as a female in order to avoid any errors, all went well until I received the message that tells you you have vine hair, yet the appearance menu says I still have blonde hair. Additionally, the skin tone changed to bark, and instead of showing that in the appearance menu, the skin tone just disappears altogether from the description. Even better is that the game tries to change the bark skin tone back to normal (skin description still missing)

Last edited:

Bobrossfrost

Dec 13, 2018
Hi, I was wondering, how exactly do you begin new game+? I beaten the game but I don't see any options on how to do it. I'm currently playing the browser version for the latest version of the mod.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, I was wondering, how exactly do you begin new game+? I beaten the game but I don't see any options on how to do it. I'm currently playing the browser version for the latest version of the mod.
Last time I checked it appears in the Camp Actions menu in your camp. (an Ascend button or somesuch)

Jan 9, 2018
So i have just noticed a bug in the game. When I sleep, the game has me drink snake oil. Its not even in my inventory and it logs the changes. I know the creator said they were done, but could someone make a patch?

RichterQ87

Dec 21, 2018
So I think I may have found a bugged vanilla function of the game that the revamp mod broke.

The wiki states that in order to do the Minotaur Cum-Sleeve Bad End, you have to have your character addicted to it, and explore the mountain until you get an option to go to the minotaur village (unless you're going through withdrawal, which in that case it happens automatically). The thing is, it never happens.

I explore the mountain over and over and nada. Nothing. The closest thing is that sometimes the player character finds a random minotaur and gets the withdrawal through their system through him.

Also, occasionally a blank screen without text pops up when exploring the mountain, and my only option is 'next', which just leads back to camp.

I think this is because of the revamp mod, as I tested it out in vanilla CoC and it worked there. Any help is appreciated.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
So i have just noticed a bug in the game. When I sleep, the game has me drink snake oil. Its not even in my inventory and it logs the changes. I know the creator said they were done, but could someone make a patch?

Are you wearing the purple desert naga silk dress you can get from defeating the naga? That's what is doing it.

Last edited:

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
So the version on e621 has lead me to believe that there is:
-Milking machines
-Feral content
-Nipple penetration

I'm guessing that the milking machines are in the factory, but where are the other two?

Last edited:

LunaMoon

Dec 27, 2018
Umm... Where to get the Titan Grip and Shield Slam perks? I'm at level 25 but I can't find 'em anywhere

Natar

May 5, 2017
To get Shield Slam you must have Strenght 80 and Toughness 60, Titan Grip is for 2handed weapons and requires Strenght 90 and Strong Back perk.
Both perks are available from game version 1.14.13b

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
So the version on e621 has lead me to believe that there is:
-Milking machines
-Feral content
-Nipple penetration

I'm guessing that the milking machines are in the factory, but where are the other two?
-Partially on milking machine - you can get parts at factory, but you need to actually install it at the Farm.
-Feral likely refers to the Amarok in Glacial Rift. Big awoos.
-Nipple pen is extremely scarce, but present. Can only remember two atm: imps if you have fuckable nipples, and masturbating with bee ovipositor and *very* large breasts. Fuckable nips is easiest obtainable with large white eggs.

LunaMoon

Dec 27, 2018
To get Shield Slam you must have Strenght 80 and Toughness 60, Titan Grip is for 2handed weapons and requires Strenght 90 and Strong Back perk.
Both perks are available from game version 1.14.13b
Thanks buddy, guess I should invest more in strength to get 'em

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
-Partially on milking machine - you can get parts at factory, but you need to actually install it at the Farm.
-Feral likely refers to the Amarok in Glacial Rift. Big awoos.
-Nipple pen is extremely scarce, but present. Can only remember two atm: imps if you have fuckable nipples, and masturbating with bee ovipositor and *very* large breasts. Fuckable nips is easiest obtainable with large white eggs.

2- Could also refer to Akbal. He is a feral beast all the time and only transforms to anthro for sexings.
3- Ceraph has a HUGE nipple-fucking scene as well. Its called nipple-fuck and its glorious! Especially if you have 4 rows of multiboobs with quadnipples each. Thats 16 dicks that penetrate you! :)

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
2- Could also refer to Akbal. He is a feral beast all the time and only transforms to anthro for sexings.
3- Ceraph has a HUGE nipple-fucking scene as well. Its called nipple-fuck and its glorious! Especially if you have 4 rows of multiboobs with quadnipples each. Thats 16 dicks that penetrate you! :)
Wew. Gotta have a look-see into that Ceraph scene... Also, a feral tag would not account for Akbal, if because of the exact reason you said, since all the action happens with the humanized form. Feral tag applies when it involves action with a feral creature. (Besides, Akbal is perfectly sentient...unlike Amaroks which are feral through and through)

LunaMoon

Dec 27, 2018
What will happen when we clear the corrupted glade in the forest? I never reach 70% thresh hold, though.

Perks suggestion:
+ Sex guru: increase some affection % when having sex with NPCs. Require Libido over 20 to unlock.
+ Smooth talker: increase some affection % when talking to NPCs. Require 25 Intelligent.
+ Barter: decrease expensive items price by some %. Require 30 Intelligent AND spend over 5000 gems. (like those tier 3 rings- each cost a hefty price of 6000 gems! )
+ Forester: increase the wood cutting amount. Require 30 toughness AND cutting woods 10 times.

While those perks have no use for combat, they would make things progress faster in NG+ and so on. Imagine you have to stroll through the Plains 50 times to find Isabella and Helia again and again:(

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Doesn't having Kiha or...i forgot which other npc in camp let PC bring back more wood from forest?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Okay. I remembered that in past having Kiha in camp, she was helping PC to carry more wood back to camp. Then my bad sinse it get changed now -_-'

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Can I consider since November 23 that this mod will not receive new updates never again?
Hard to say whether we'll have any more, but if you consider the bright red line right there in the first post, answer is 'more updates is possible but unlikely, at least not anytime soon'

Nov 2, 2017
I'd also like to do that to Akbal after you soundly kick his ass. You could leave him as your little anal slave, or turn him female and knock em up.
To be truthfully honest, I'd love to have more anal options when it comes to certain characters or even PC perks. I just think that would be the best.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
I'd also like to do that to Akbal after you soundly kick his ass. You could leave him as your little anal slave, or turn him female and knock em up.
IIRC the person who paid to have their OC fursona akbal included in CoC was very much against such things, so that is why there is such a glaring omission in the original game. There were several other sacred cows in original CoC.

There were also licensing issues, all those submitted / comissioned OCs included in CoC are fully owned by their submitters. This licensing issue was the key reason why CoC was abandoned for TiTs in the first place.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan