CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

fyre4000

Mar 27, 2018
Maybe, when the game is updated for flash, could you guys update it for mobile, too?
The current flash release is v1.4.15, while the mobile release is still v1.4.14.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
If I want to edit the SWF for my own personal use, how would I go about doing that? I'm finding it impossible to get the vaginal rape scenes with minotaur's, which in turn is not allowing me to take the preferred route to get the Minotaur gang scene (which is forced impregnation). I made another thread a while back asking how to trigger the vaginal rape scene with minotaur's, but nobody replied, so I'd just like to edit the scene myself (even if it means sifting through the entire SWF) and change the variables to get the desired outcome. I appreciate this mod so much for keeping CoC fresh and enjoyable, but this little set back has kind of crushed my interest as of late , yet I miss playing it, so rather than pester a dev to fix it for me, I'd just like to fix it myself and get back to this awesome mod.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
I have a problem I can't seem to use any of my browsers to play the .swf file is there a certain browser I need? or do I need to fix something with my computer?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I've noticed when I spend time with Aiko that her affection and corruption can go above 100%. Any benefits of it going higher or just a bug?

CurlyBruce

Nov 20, 2018
Is there some special condition besides Cock size you need to initiate Isabella's sex scenes? No matter how much I modify my length or girth the option to "Fuck Her" is faded and tells me the dick is too big even if it's reduced down to 1" length 1" girth.

Irongrim

Nov 19, 2018
Dose any one know if the fan made character viewer still works with coc and the revamp mod it did at one time but it's been a few years

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Dose any one know if the fan made character viewer still works with coc and the revamp mod it did at one time but it's been a few years
You have to enable debug mode for it to show if I recall (the built in one). It's incredibly bare bones though, much like the old external ones. If you are talking about the external ones, I should still have links for them. Never used them much myself, but I believe they need to be in the same location as the game to work and they only work with save slots, not hard saves.
https://mega.nz/#!18JX3LBQ!gEKofoYnuRu9Qf0oM9ZFf8mcWIVwfpq4-F3EQjFlz_4
https://mega.nz/#!o44nCLbZ!KL1-b0eCyvDblyy2SeAqZH2HX3ppTgBFrkeJBF33Chw
I'm actually stunned I still have them, to be honest, but there they are. Btw, thank you Kitteh for all the hard work on Revamp. It's been fun.

Natar

May 5, 2017
If you want newest version of game without waiting for update of apk, then there is a fix.
Save to file <=>Android/PC<=>Load file.
Accidentally tested it on hgg mod.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan
Nov 22, 2018
Btw when you defeat the big spider (drider?) Girl it gives me the option to ride anal ovi but it does not work. It just showw a blank page. I know it is currently not in development, i just wanted to put this out there.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Btw when you defeat the big spider (drider?) Girl it gives me the option to ride anal ovi but it does not work. It just showw a blank page. I know it is currently not in development, i just wanted to put this out there.
Open up a new issue on GitHub and provide a savegame where this happens and I'll see, if I can reproduce and fix it.

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
Can confirm. I was a trap at the time.

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Unless you transfer the save file over from the other PC through means of your own choosing, you're sorta SoL.

I think he's asking "I want to transfer the save files, how do?"

EDIT: And it took me a moment to remember, "Oh yeah, I can answer this."

Okay, easiest way: "Save to File," name the file whatever you like, transfer, then "Load File" to get the new game. The loaded file MUST be in the same folder as the game file!

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yep, where cached saves are stored depends on the OS and probably what software you're using to play, but creating a hard save to disk is preferred so you don't need to go looking for it after the fact. I can't even remember where they would be on my system.

PantherRose

Nov 26, 2018
I figured it out the day after I posted my question. You have to copy the save file from the first pc, send it to the second pc by creating a draft email and accessing it on the second pc. Open the game and start a new playthrough on the 2nd pc, just save as soon as you start. Move your save file from your email to the correct location in the 2nd pc's storage and extract it. And the final most important part is that you have to rename it so that it matches what the game recognizes it as. Which in this case is CoC_(a number).sol

Pleb

Dec 4, 2018
Recently found this game, just wondering if there is anyway to hide interactions that I don't have access to. I'd kinda prefer finding out what is possible as the game progresses rather then just knowing everything.

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Been a while since I checked on this mod to see what is new and I noticed that it is suspended but don't see a post from Kitty stating a reason. Is there a reason or are they just taking a hiatus from the project?

Reactions: ArchTerran

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.15
jojo was bimboed by the thief (am I going to ever see that thief again?).
Rathzul can produce debimbo if someone has been bimboed in your camp, but rathzul does not recognize joy as a bimbo and as such debimbo remains locked (unless I can somehow acquire some other bimbo to unlock it)

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.15
jojo was bimboed by the thief (am I going to ever see that thief again?).
Rathzul can produce debimbo if someone has been bimboed in your camp, but rathzul does not recognize joy as a bimbo and as such debimbo remains locked (unless I can somehow acquire some other bimbo to unlock it)
You don't see the thief again and there's no way to debimbo Joy no matter what you do. You can give her scholar's tea to increase her intelligence, but I'm not sure what that actually does.

Reactions: mrttao

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
You don't see the thief again and there's no way to debimbo Joy no matter what you do. You can give her scholar's tea to increase her intelligence, but I'm not sure what that actually does.

AFAIK the scholar's tea makes it so that Joy is less likely to get bored and ask for sex while you meditate. Other than that I don't believe it has any effects, though it would always be good to check out the wiki.

Reactions: mrttao