CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Why is mobile not updated for the current version?
Agreed! I wonder what's up? To me, CoC and its variants are just perfect for the mobile life.

Official versions of CoC are up to date on all platforms they have been made for.

This is a mod, and not supported by the devs of the Official/Original Coc.

The question should be something like: "Why isn't this mod made into a mobile app?", or something along those lines. And the answer is something along: "This is a hobby and not a paid job".

Hope this info helps ;)

fyre4000

Mar 27, 2018
Official versions of CoC are up to date on all platforms they have been made for.

This is a mod, and not supported by the devs of the Official/Original Coc.

The question should be something like: "Why isn't this mod made into a mobile app?", or something along those lines. And the answer is something along: "This is a hobby and not a paid job".

Hope this info helps ;)
Except the Android version of the mod has been fully updated up until now.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Guess that's stuff i don't know about¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As for Ember, there's a dungeon still in the works. The room layout is coded with most of the room having description but not yet accessible. The encounters are not even coded. It needs to be finished.

I do however desire the completion of every NPC's stories as I have mentioned several times in the past.

And for misaligned button text, that was fixed. Took a bit of coding adjustments to properly support buttons of different width.

Long-term, I'd like to see CoC Revamp mod finally moved off Flash.

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
As for Ember, there's a dungeon still in the works. The room layout is coded with most of the room having description but not yet accessible. The encounters are not even coded. It needs to be finished.

I do however desire the completion of every NPC's stories as I have mentioned several times in the past.

And for misaligned button text, that was fixed. Took a bit of coding adjustments to properly support buttons of different width.

Long-term, I'd like to see CoC Revamp mod finally moved off Flash.

On a similar note: what's the status on Urta's shared impregnation event or is that something you guys ever planned on finishing? IMO the option to have Tamani move into your camp (with a random goblin daughter rape invasion event where you can choose to include her during victory/defeat outcomes instead of it being a random trigger like it is now) and to have her join in a threesome with Urta where she/you/they/all three of you get preggers would actually be pretty freaking hot, but that might be more of a minority preference tbh. Anyway, any chance of that being completed for Urta soon-ish?

LordOfAEther

Oct 15, 2018
Sorry about the LONG delay. On the plus side, I've released CoC Revamp mod 1.4.14. Nothing too fancy, just another release. It's done to fix many more bugs as well.

Development has really slowed down as I wished to focus on different projects. Not to mention that I'm still hooked to Fortnite. :p

Where can i find 1.4.14, PLZ!!!!!

jayan

Oct 9, 2017
Hey, I've been trying to save my progress as a file, but it's not working. What type of file extension should I save it as?

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Actually, I save it without an extension. Not sure if that's what you're supposed to do, but I do...

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Do you load it with the game's "load from file" function? Also, is it in the same folder? IIRC that seems to matter for some weird/dumb reason.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
MrDumbass is correct. "Load File" does require that the save needs to be in the same directory as the game itself. If not, it will fail to load correctly. You can always store it anywhere safely, but it needs to be placed in the same spot as the game when attempting to load that save. Always has been the case for CoC, not just the mods. Also correct on the extension as well; simply leave the file without an extension when creating or overriding a save file. For Windows OS', that means ensuring "All Files (*.*)" from the dropdown titled "Save as type" is shown when saving and leaving the file name devoid of anything resembling an extension, so avoid periods. Windows (7 and 10 at least, maybe Vista and others) will normally show the file with a white paper icon and the word "File" as the file type. If it says anything else, it might mean Windows has assigned a file extension or you did, thus breaking it. You should also avoid modifying the file name or its properties through Windows Explorer as that can corrupt the save if I recall.

jayan

Oct 9, 2017
MrDumbass is correct. "Load File" does require that the save needs to be in the same directory as the game itself. If not, it will fail to load correctly. You can always store it anywhere safely, but it needs to be placed in the same spot as the game when attempting to load that save. Always has been the case for CoC, not just the mods. Also correct on the extension as well; simply leave the file without an extension when creating or overriding a save file. For Windows OS', that means ensuring "All Files (*.*)" from the dropdown titled "Save as type" is shown when saving and leaving the file name devoid of anything resembling an extension, so avoid periods. Windows (7 and 10 at least, maybe Vista and others) will normally show the file with a white paper icon and the word "File" as the file type. If it says anything else, it might mean Windows has assigned a file extension or you did, thus breaking it. You should also avoid modifying the file name or its properties through Windows Explorer as that can corrupt the save if I recall.

Just put the saves in the same folder I keep the .swf file in, tried loading it up. Still isn't working. There's a white paper icon, and the file type is listed as file. I have no idea what's happening. Theoretically, it should be working by now.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Might be a security/permissions problem then? Try placing the game and save in your user's directory or anywhere else really. Could be that the location is throwing a read/white access block if it's set to for that directory, which happens depending on where it is, something that Windows OS' are particularly shit about. The latest version of Revamp seems to have no issues saving to file and loading from them on my machine. Ran a test with the game file on my desktop, created a test character, saved to desktop, loaded, and everything looks good.

I remember on my older Windows 7 machine it'd fail to load if the location was in either of my program files folders. Keeping it in a folder I made on desktop or in my user folder allowed me to save a load without issues in that case. In another case trying to play Lilith's Throne, a Java-based game, on my current machine the game would boot up briefly then close after a few seconds. The culprit I later discovered was my anti-virus had updated and a new feature that blocks suspecious programs from creating new files would cause a false positive response to the game, thus resulting in it being cock-blocked. All it took was me finding that out and simply adjusting the AV's settings to permit the game to run and have access to it's file location. Literally five-minute fix that took me hours to figure out.

Last edited:

Andrevus

Mar 17, 2017

Didn't the Trello say that we should stop asking for Ember expansions because she's a complete chore to code for? Anyways it's good to hear there's at least something in the works for her.

On a side note i tried to open her up in the editor and holy hell is her code a jumbled mess...no wonder nobody wants to touch her with a five foot pole.

Also, does anyone else have a hard time finding Phylla's initial scene in the desert? Is there some secret prerequisite that's not mentioned on the wiki? On a new save it's day 96 and i'm deliberately staying on level 1 to see how far i can go without perks and not once did i see any sign of her.

Last edited:

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Didn't the Trello say that we should stop asking for Ember expansions because she's a complete chore to code for? Anyways it's good to hear there's at least something in the works for her.

On a side note i tried to open her up in the editor and holy hell is her code a jumbled mess...no wonder nobody wants to touch her with a five foot pole.

Also, does anyone else have a hard time finding Phylla's initial scene in the desert? Is there some secret prerequisite that's not mentioned on the wiki? On a new save it's day 96 and i'm deliberately staying on level 1 to see how far i can go without perks and not once did i see any sign of her.

If I remember correctly, the scenes involving Phylla start around level 6.

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
Just wanted to comment how, after being captivated by TiTS about a year ago, I tried playing CoC and just sort of had trouble getting into it. Even though CoC was "done" and TiTS still isn't, CoC just didn't feel like a nearly as good experience and sort of out of control. On a whim I tried it a little bit again a couple days ago and then, on another whim, checked out the mods section and wow does this version feel so much better. This version just feels so much fuller and complete. Thanks for putting all this work in.

Reactions: ApocMora

TwirlyBird

Sep 21, 2018
Might I suggest a perk? This is for pregnancy sluts and is meant to be Tier 2 ver. of the Brood Mother perk. Comes from birthing 50 creatures.

Brood Queen
Your great experience with giving birth has allowed your body to fully acclimate to the regular pregnancies. You no longer suffer from the drawbacks of being pregnant and giving birth, however the taint of spawning corrupted monsters more easily flows into your soul.

Dudina

Nov 14, 2016
does anyone have a list of characters with SPH scenes?? if not, just generally dom characters with lots of humiliation (centaur at farm or the gangrape scene w/ the tiger, ogre and bear)

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
How do I unlock the option to have Rathazul make Ton o' Trice? I've bought a bunch of stuff from him and it's still not unlocked.

Droxzyn

Sep 27, 2018
Florida, United States
How do I unlock the option to have Rathazul make Ton o' Trice? I've bought a bunch of stuff from him and it's still not unlocked.
In order to make that item, you must first talk to the Blind Bizarre Basilisk Benoit. During one of his conversations he will explain Basilisk reproduction, how they rape the Harpies and how they feed their mostly basilisk sons to their harpy daughters and on rare occasions they give birth to Cockatrices. Next you must go to the high mountain and encounter a Basilisk, a Harpy, and a Cockatrice and acquire the ingredients to make the potion, Amber Seed and Reptilium, plus the required amount of gems. Also, you have to read the Codex for the Cockatrice .

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
In order to make that item, you must first talk to the Blind Bizarre Basilisk Benoit. During one of his conversations he will explain Basilisk reproduction, how they rape the Harpies and how they feed their mostly basilisk sons to their harpy daughters and on rare occasions they give birth to Cockatrices. Next you must go to the high mountain and encounter a Basilisk, a Harpy, and a Cockatrice and acquire the ingredients to make the potion, Amber Seed and Reptilium, plus the required amount of gems. Also, you have to read the Codex for the Cockatrice .
Apparently I had never encountered a Cockatrice before, thanks for the info.