CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
Im actually wondering something. Is there a way to contact kitteh for suggestions? I dont plan to (unless a good idea pops up) but im just curious. Still im pretry sure he gets annoyed on some requests if i remember from trello

Lunaryon

Aug 7, 2017
uhhh... can explain to me how to use Github?

When I try to download the swf file it just creates some recursive nonsense where it opens a page to download the same swf file that opens a page to download and so on and so forth infinitely.

Lunaryon

Aug 7, 2017
...Okay, but I click on that and download it, then when I open it, it opens another page and says it's trying to save a file.

Then if I do save that file and open it, it does the same thing.

It's just a recursive download?

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
...Okay, but I click on that and download it, then when I open it, it opens another page and says it's trying to save a file.

to play a .swf file you need to use a flash player, or text file saved as a .html file with specific code telling the browser to play the flash file. I posted the code a page or two back, and some others have expanded on it a little. Basically, copy/paste what we've given into a text file (notepad++ is what I use) and save the file. Change it's extension to .html (either during the save or after), and when you click it, it'll open up a page and load the .swf. Or download a flash player, whichever you prefer.

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015

to play a .swf file you need to use a flash player, or text file saved as a .html file with specific code telling the browser to play the flash file. I posted the code a page or two back, and some others have expanded on it a little. Basically, copy/paste what we've given into a text file (notepad++ is what I use) and save the file. Change it's extension to .html (either during the save or after), and when you click it, it'll open up a page and load the .swf. Or download a flash player, whichever you prefer.
FWIW, I've found that Adobe's own SWF player is more than good enough.

Daniel Piper

Jun 25, 2018
This is probably a dumb question, but is there a way to get the image pack working on the android version? I thought the pack came with it automatically, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

czidnoma

Jun 26, 2018
I've tried creating an .html file, and I've also tried installing a Flash player in Chrome. I'm still getting the issue of running the .swf taking me back to the github page.

Did I do something wrong here:
http://prntscr.com/jzgexr
jzgexr

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Like this?

<object>
<embed><src="CoC_1.0.2_v._04.swf" width="100%" height="100%"></embed>
</object>

If that doesn't work, my next guess would be...

<object>
<embed>src="CoC_1.0.2_v._04.swf" width="100%" height="100%"</embed>
</object>

I'm not super familiar with how to write code, but the extra brackets might confuse the program all the same, it just really depends on exactly what the program expects to see between <embed> and </embed>. The original definitely had erroneous bracket placement for sure.

Last edited:

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
If that doesn't work, my next guess would be...

<object>
<embed>src="CoC_1.0.2_v._04.swf" width="100%" height="100%"</embed>
</object>

I'm not super familiar with how to write code, but the extra brackets might confuse the program all the same, it just really depends on exactly what the program expects to see between <embed> and </embed>. The original definitely had erroneous bracket placement for sure.

Pretty much, you just have to make sure you indent the lines properly.
This is what the .html file should look like:

HTML:
<object>
    <embed src="CoC_1.0.2_mod_1.4.13b.swf" width="100%" height="100%"></embed>
</object>

Copy/Paste this into the html file and it should work. Change the name of the .swf as needed, depending on what you saved the game's file as (or if you're using it for other flash files). Just keep the html in the same folder as the swf.

Nemolius

Jun 28, 2018
Hello, i am new in this Forum but i play the Games of Fenox for a long time. My Problem is that i cannot find the Volcanic Crag and Glacial Rift, i have more than 100 days and am above Level 30 and have of course discovered the Swamp. I have explored so many times but i cannot find it. Before somebody ask, i have the latest Version CoC_1.0.2_v._04. If somebody has an Idea what i can do to find the Places i would be very happy or if somebody knows what i need to edit with CoCEd to open them i would also go with that. My thanks in advance :D

Nyanyan

May 21, 2018
Hello, i am new in this Forum but i play the Games of Fenox for a long time. My Problem is that i cannot find the Volcanic Crag and Glacial Rift, i have more than 100 days and am above Level 30 and have of course discovered the Swamp. I have explored so many times but i cannot find it. Before somebody ask, i have the latest Version CoC_1.0.2_v._04. If somebody has an Idea what i can do to find the Places i would be very happy or if somebody knows what i need to edit with CoCEd to open them i would also go with that. My thanks in advance :D

It's just random luck. I've had runs where I find them pretty quick, and runs where I 'beat the game' multiple times without ever seeing them. Just keep exploring and you should find 'em eventually.

Nemolius

Jun 28, 2018
It's just random luck. I've had runs where I find them pretty quick, and runs where I 'beat the game' multiple times without ever seeing them. Just keep exploring and you should find 'em eventually.
Thanks for the fast Answer, i will keep trying it :D

ThatPeon

Jun 24, 2016
Is the Basilisk TF already in and if it is, can I still get it if I feminize Benoit?
Yes, and you can also herminize Benoit after that.
Check out the CoC Revamp wiki, you'll find lots of useful information which may answer any questions that you may have.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, and you can also herminize Benoit after that.
Check out the CoC Revamp wiki, you'll find lots of useful information which may answer any questions that you may have.

Wasn't the wiki shut down, though?

Edit: Nvm. Forgot to look up.

Last edited:

HereJustToSuffer

Mar 1, 2018
Ah so the wiki was shut down, I mean I saw it but wanted to see if the forums mentioned it. What was the reason? TOS?

Edit: From past posts, seems to have been TOS. A shame.

Last edited:

MadamMalestrom

Jul 12, 2018
This has probably been answered already but I could find a straight answer.
Is there a way to get holli without losing pure Amily. I know you can just bimbofy Jojo to get him to ignore corrupt followers and slaves. Can Pure Amily be kept with high enough corruption tolerance like Vepula and if so how much Tolerance?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
This has probably been answered already but I could find a straight answer.
Is there a way to get holli without losing pure Amily. I know you can just bimbofy Jojo to get him to ignore corrupt followers and slaves. Can Pure Amily be kept with high enough corruption tolerance like Vepula and if so how much Tolerance?

Supposedly the Corruption Tolerance perk does work in that specific regard. Can't say for 100% sure as I've never actually tried to get Holli while I had pure Amily, nor do I know what level it would have to be at to have it be enough if it does work. I know having that perk prevents Amily from bolting due to the PC's corruption score, but I'm unsure how she'd react still to Holli's presence even with said perk. Best I can say.

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
Lethicite is found as a drop on the Goblin Priscilla at the very least. I think you can find 'em on Imp Overlords too.

They are extremely rare drops, though.