CoC Revamp Mod (v1.4.14 for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Kitteh6660, Aug 26, 2015.

1. orochi02

orochi02 Active Member

oh so the wikis are seperated? let me tell you that i often found tits pages on the coc wiki and the other way around too. and with often i mean really often

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. praftd

praftd Member

Does the brood mother perk not work anymore? I always thought it triggered after 10 pregnancies, but it isn't. And I can't check the non-existent wiki...

3. Iskra

Iskra New Member

Birth count is bugged in the latest version, you have to go back to the former or manually give the perk to you through the editor.

4. partnerintime

partnerintime Well-Known Member

Okay, putting aside any feelings or whatever about CoCRevamp having a wiki wherever. I just want to know that due to the deletion, does that mean that all the information from it is gone for good or were any saves/copies ever made?

5. <><

<>< Well-Known Member

Yes, waybackmachine has a copy, however since the website was way more JavaScript heavy then it needed to be, and waybackmachine ignores JavaScript, all the menus and layouts are ugly. Also searching doesn't work obviously as you can't copy that, so you have to go from page to page to find the links you want.

melchi and partnerintime like this.
  6. partnerintime

partnerintime Well-Known Member

Great. Thank you. This is a lot better than nothing at all. Hopefully a new wikia can be put up without an issue somewhere.

7. Mraz Pendragon

I would like to see a alchemy set the PC can either buy from Rathazul or get from the city of Tel’Adre and be able to mix different things together, I mean you can do that when you corrupt Amily by mixing Lust Draft, Goblin Ale, and Male/Female cum. Now I was thinking that depending on what your intelligence is at would depend on the strength of the potion, what benefit from the ingredients you want to use and to make it pure or have it be corrupted. Mainly like combing Bimbo Liqueur and Bro Brew to make a Futa drink called, "Futa Wine" for example, and also can the chest be updated to be able to hold a lot more items, especially when it's your first storage unit that you get in the game?

8. T1ts_1n_Mug3n

T1ts_1n_Mug3n Member

coc-revamp-mod.wikia.com/wiki/Portal

Where did it go? I feel like I missed something, was it moved or did it die?

9. cheesebehemoth

cheesebehemoth Well-Known Member

Perhaps if you read some of the posts before yours you would be able to figure that out.

10. T1ts_1n_Mug3n

T1ts_1n_Mug3n Member

Gee gosh, thank you. I will get right to searching these 4,400+ posts. No such thing as a stupid question; If you have time to respond to this then you have time to be more productive.

11. MrDumbass

MrDumbass Member

His point is that it's literally right above, and on the previous page.

Basically, it got deleted because it was naughty, and Wikia doesn't actually allow naughty stuff.

orochi02 likes this.
  12. NEZA

NEZA Member

I'm still wondering how to quicksave And quickload on Android?I don't even Have a key board

13. TheForgotten

TheForgotten Active Member

This may be a dumb question but...
    Is there a way to turn Kelt into Kelly without corruption or Whitney being mad or Kelt being locked out?
    I'm not sure if there is a pure way but I would suggest like some sort of trick like a fake mare that has transformation liquid inside so when he mounts it, he slowly turns female over time without him noticing too much until it's too late. Whitney wouldn't mind cause he is a jerk and the switch wouldn't corrupt the farm nor stop work on the farm.Maybe doing this can cause Whitney to have sex options unlock?

Or do I have to use save editor?

#4483 TheForgotten, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
  14. orochi02

orochi02 Active Member

actually there isnt any other way to purely transform him into kelly (which is bs by the way) than getting corruption tolerance and take over the farm. after that u can do whatever u want

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. TheForgotten

Is there a way for suggestions or ideas to be asked or submitted to kitteh cause it would be great to turn the tables on kelt witha pure playthrough and not have to worry about the fury of whitney or a lockout and it would be cool.

Have you tried hackers keyboard on the play store?

16. TheInfamousImmortal

TheInfamousImmortal Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, the only reason why Whitney even puts up with him is because he's the farm's guard. If you're gonna write/suggest something that doesn't result in her just freaking out and banning you, the best thing would be trying to convince her to replace kelt with a better person and THEN turn him. Otherwise if it's just gonna be bypassing the banning part, then I'd rather not. It would seem really lazy to do it like that.

17. orochi02

orochi02 Active Member

good idea but how about building some fences instead? like you can do in the camp! and maybe u can decorate it with imp skulls too!

TheForgotten likes this.
  18. TheForgotten

I'm not saying she wouldn't be mad, I'm pretty sure she would be mad but later wouldn't care. I just thinking doing this wont make whitneyt be so mad that she locks you out of the farm. She doesn't like him and the only reason as you say she puts up with him is because he's the farm guard. What I'm suggesting wouldn't hinder Kelt from being the farm guard it just changes him to Kelly so you can teach him a lesson.
    I mean maybe she does "lock" you out from the farm for a few days but eventually Whitney wouldn't care as Kelt deserves it anyways.

Yeah that could be possible like maybe a way the player can make a decision on how much they want to get back at Kelt.

I figure my version would be more of a blunt way as punishing Kelt directly which maybe low, replacement is more of a middle ground, and building the fence would be like a high ground choice.
    I don't know maybe their could be 3 choices on replacing Kelt depending on how much you want to punish kelt.

19. Zerggodmaster

Zerggodmaster Member

So much waiting for blocked interactions with followers and lovers (please lower annoyed followers and lovers chances from a 80% to a 24% please (not everyone would waste all those resources to annoy some people))

TheForgotten likes this.
  20. TheForgotten

How do you get the pc version to work, I downloaded the swf and put it in my tabs but nothing happens or does it take a long time to gather itself?
    I'm placing it in Firefox and in chrome and nothing happens? Do I need a new browser or do I have to get a swf player?

21. Natar

Natar Member

That question was asked multiple times, last time couple pages age. Browsers don't support Flash, you need to download flashplayer.

22. Crazybluedraco

Crazybluedraco New Member

What flash player do you guys recommend the most?

23. melchi

melchi Member

I kinda like CCCP but that's just me.

24. Nyanyan

Nyanyan Member

It's not actually REQUIRED to get a flash player. Chrome can still play .swf files. You just need a .html file with this in it:

<object>
    <embed src="_.swf" width="100%" height="100%"></embed>
    </object>

It'll play fine. I use that for a couple .swf files. just replace the underscore with the file name and keep the .html file in the same folder. The size doesn't always fit, oddly enough, even though it's using 100% of both height and width, but the game runs fine. does take a little time to load, 'cause COC, despite being a text-based game, is pretty big-ish.

You're free to use a flash player if you want though, 'cause they might even remove this at some point.

25. Crazybluedraco

The text keeps going outside the box. Is there anyway to fix it? I'm also not 100% certain on knowing how to make an .html doc nor where to place the code to above.

#4495 Crazybluedraco, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  26. Atlas1965

Atlas1965 Active Member

That last bit is actually surprisingly easy. You are probably going to want a text editor like Notepad++, as that's a lot easier to work with than Notepad for stuff like this, and it would allow you to go back and try again after you are done. Regardless, what you do is that you create a new .txt document, copy that code in, the click save as. In the save as menu, where it says file type (it should by default read Text document (.txt)), click on that and then click on the "All files" option in the dropdown menu. After that, save it as [insert filename here].html instead of saving it as [insert filename here].txt.

27. wallpaper

wallpaper Well-Known Member

Open a basic word editor like notepad, pop the code mentioned above in between <HTML><BODY> [extra code here] </BODY></HTML>. Save the file as a .html file to wherever you want to keep it. Then open that file in your browser. If the link path to the .swf file is correct, it should solve your issue.

28. Crazybluedraco

I got the Html file part, but the text still goes outside the box. At first the text appears in the box like it should, but gradually and noticeably move further outside the box. Is there an error in the coding I have to manually fix?

#4498 Crazybluedraco, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  29. Netizen

Netizen New Member

From what i tried this last version "dynamic" interface makes the width change every time you enter combat seems it increases the size + the right enemy bar that slides into the 100%, but then doesn't adjust the width back to the original size just increases. Disabling the "Show Enemy Stats Bar" in the interface options fixes the incremental width issue

#4499 Netizen, May 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  30. verina

verina Member

Will this bug be fixed in the next update so the "Show Enemy Stats Bar" will not have to be disabled to read ALL of the text as it is suppose to be?