CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Can I do this on Windows 10? I pull the .swf into browser and it just re-downloads it. I reinstalled Shockwave Flash also, unsure if it was installed the first time round. Still doesn't do anything.
Either use Internet explorer or download a program that runs SWF files. New browsers don't support SWF files anymore because its a huge security leak. (we should really pin the answer to this question somewhere. people keep asking this)

Reactions: ShySquare

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Either use Internet explorer or download a program that runs SWF files. New browsers don't support SWF files anymore because its a huge security leak. (we should really pin the answer to this question somewhere. people keep asking this)
Have someone update the OP?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
My guess for the wiki is either they got tired of holding onto a wiki that was never gonna get updated again and are dropping the wiki permanently or they're getting a new wiki page that will get properly updated.

@Kitteh6660 can you or anyone that was in charge of the wiki respond to this please?

Tapu

May 29, 2017
Heya,

Former admin of the Wikia here (Username was Foxwells). It got deleted for violating Wikia's Terms of Service-- they don't allow explicit content, which the CoC Revamp Mod Wikia was plentiful of. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about that. I don't suggest making a new one, though... I don't want to test how kind they'll be. They just deleted it this time, but another one may cause for further action.

Reactions: Zavos

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
Heya,

Former admin of the Wikia here (Username was Foxwells). It got deleted for violating Wikia's Terms of Service-- they don't allow explicit content, which the CoC Revamp Mod Wikia was plentiful of. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about that. I don't suggest making a new one, though... I don't want to test how kind they'll be. They just deleted it this time, but another one may cause for further action.
So there might not be another wiki in a website that allows explicit content Or is there no point in making another?

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
Why does Savin hate it?
From what I remember it's because of the lack of quality control and because Fenoxo made CoC open-source without asking any of the contributors if it was okay. I can't say that he doesn't have a point about quality control, though; the amount of typos and grammatical errors (mostly in the Xianxia mod) is staggering.

praftd

Jan 23, 2018
You realize the revamp content isn't CoC, right? It doesn't belong on Smutosaur, regardless of quality/my feelings.

I mean, the site already seperates each wiki from eachother. Not like TiTS, CoC, and CoC2 overlap on eachother. It isn't like you'd be combining CoC and CoC:Revamp into one wiki.

You have games like LustDoll and TowerGirls. Why not Revamp considering how relevant it is?

orochi02

May 20, 2017
I mean, the site already seperates each wiki from eachother. Not like TiTS, CoC, and CoC2 overlap on eachother. It isn't like you'd be combining CoC and CoC:Revamp into one wiki.

You have games like LustDoll and TowerGirls. Why not Revamp considering how relevant it is?
oh so the wikis are seperated? let me tell you that i often found tits pages on the coc wiki and the other way around too. and with often i mean really often

praftd

Jan 23, 2018
Does the brood mother perk not work anymore? I always thought it triggered after 10 pregnancies, but it isn't. And I can't check the non-existent wiki...

Iskra

Oct 21, 2017
Does the brood mother perk not work anymore? I always thought it triggered after 10 pregnancies, but it isn't. And I can't check the non-existent wiki...

Birth count is bugged in the latest version, you have to go back to the former or manually give the perk to you through the editor.

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
Okay, putting aside any feelings or whatever about CoCRevamp having a wiki wherever. I just want to know that due to the deletion, does that mean that all the information from it is gone for good or were any saves/copies ever made?

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Okay, putting aside any feelings or whatever about CoCRevamp having a wiki wherever. I just want to know that due to the deletion, does that mean that all the information from it is gone for good or were any saves/copies ever made?
Yes, waybackmachine has a copy, however since the website was way more JavaScript heavy then it needed to be, and waybackmachine ignores JavaScript, all the menus and layouts are ugly. Also searching doesn't work obviously as you can't copy that, so you have to go from page to page to find the links you want.

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
Yes, waybackmachine has a copy, however since the website was way more JavaScript heavy then it needed to be, and waybackmachine ignores JavaScript, all the menus and layouts are ugly. Also searching doesn't work obviously as you can't copy that, so you have to go from page to page to find the links you want.

Great. Thank you. This is a lot better than nothing at all. Hopefully a new wikia can be put up without an issue somewhere.

Jul 30, 2017
I would like to see a alchemy set the PC can either buy from Rathazul or get from the city of Tel’Adre and be able to mix different things together, I mean you can do that when you corrupt Amily by mixing Lust Draft, Goblin Ale, and Male/Female cum. Now I was thinking that depending on what your intelligence is at would depend on the strength of the potion, what benefit from the ingredients you want to use and to make it pure or have it be corrupted. Mainly like combing Bimbo Liqueur and Bro Brew to make a Futa drink called, "Futa Wine" for example, and also can the chest be updated to be able to hold a lot more items, especially when it's your first storage unit that you get in the game?