CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
You AV isn't cockblocking it is it? I remember having trouble with running Lilith Thrones and Nightgames a while back because AVG kept closing Java a few seconds after launching either of them. I wound up having to opt out of some new feature they added that was the culprit. I know Revamp isn't a Java-based game, but still might be worth a look see. You could also check to see if Event Manager picked anything up that might be causing the crash. Beyond that, I'm not sure. Maybe move your image pack out of the directory if you're using one.

That reminds me, I really need to do what I set out to do a month ago and drop kick AVG right in the nutsack and actually start using something else.

digital_f4p

Oct 2, 2017
You AV isn't cockblocking it is it? I remember having trouble with running Lilith Thrones and Nightgames a while back because AVG kept closing Java a few seconds after launching either of them. I wound up having to opt out of some new feature they added that was the culprit. I know Revamp isn't a Java-based game, but still might be worth a look see. You could also check to see if Event Manager picked anything up that might be causing the crash. Beyond that, I'm not sure. Maybe move your image pack out of the directory if you're using one.

That reminds me, I really need to do what I set out to do a month ago and drop kick AVG right in the nutsack and actually start using something else.
No, it isn't that. It's really laggy for the 15-30 seconds it's up, then closes with no error is "has stopped responding" message.

ChizWiz

Mar 19, 2018
No, it isn't that. It's really laggy for the 15-30 seconds it's up, then closes with no error is "has stopped responding" message.
Have you tried clicking on it when it's lagging? When i do that it stops responding.

Try waiting for a couple of seconds (in my case 30 seconds) and it'll be good to go.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
You know, that's what one of the image packs used to do. That's why it lags all to hell when you first boot up CoC with one. If you're using one, try running the game without it. If you're not, then I'm not sure what could be causing the crashing.

Darthmeowser

Mar 28, 2018
Hello, I've downloaded the mod for android and I open the app up but all i get is a black screen. I can't seem to figure out the problem. I still have the old, non mod coc installed, do i have to delete it?

ShadowKitsune

Oct 31, 2015
Hello, I've downloaded the mod for android and I open the app up but all i get is a black screen. I can't seem to figure out the problem. I still have the old, non mod coc installed, do i have to delete it?
Nope. Just wait. It's because the phone is trying to process the app itself. I've done it multiple times with the wait. It takes 1/2 to 1 min for mine to load up.

Vaeldara

Dec 6, 2015
Perhaps I've done something wrong. but the base game is working fine but when I drag and drop the mod to where it's supposed to go I just end up with a blank white screen. I'm unsure what I did wrong. if I need a flash player update or anything like that. this is for PC not moblie.

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Perhaps I've done something wrong. but the base game is working fine but when I drag and drop the mod to where it's supposed to go I just end up with a blank white screen. I'm unsure what I did wrong. if I need a flash player update or anything like that. this is for PC not moblie.
If you're trying it in Internet Explorer you need to make sure the ActiveX controls are not blocked. Once I do that if takes up to 30 seconds to load, but it works.

NEZA

Mar 29, 2018
I am wondering how can I get pregnanted By behemoth?What is pure mean?I can't figure out And It brother me a lot

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
I am wondering how can I get pregnanted By behemoth?What is pure mean?I can't figure out And It brother me a lot
You can get impregnated by Behemoth the same way you can get impregnated by other stuff, there's no special method. As for the second part of your question, I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking what the definition of the word pure is?

NEZA

Mar 29, 2018
You can get impregnated by Behemoth the same way you can get impregnated by other stuff, there's no special method. As for the second part of your question, I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking what the definition of the word pure is?
It says IF You are pure.How can i do thix

NEZA

Mar 29, 2018
Is pure means I can't eat any medicine And being fucked until i am fucked By behemoth

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Pure (purity) is the opposite of corruption, so basically have low to none corruption.

CVdrake

Mar 30, 2018
Alright... Been trying to get the CoC Revamp Mod to work. I'm having a difficult time though.

I'm able to continue to play after defeating Lethice
BUT, I can't do the Ascension I read about (NewGame+ Mechanic)
I also can't go to the Volcanic Craig or Glacier, despite being on day 231 at level 30.
I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

I'm curretly using Release 4 from the CoC Revamp Mod Wiki. Would anyone be able to give me guidance on how to fix this so I can get all the extra features?

NEZA

Mar 29, 2018
Pure (purity) is the opposite of corruption, so basically have low to none corruption.
I restart the game.Chose femal.And keep purity All the time.But I still can get impregnate By behemoth.Don't know Y And gonna Give up

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I restart the game.Chose femal.And keep purity All the time.But I still can get impregnate By behemoth.Don't know Y And gonna Give up

...It has little to do with actual virginity. I mean, haven't you actually noticed a STAT on the left side called Corruption? Even as a brand new game this starts out at 17, so you have to lower it. Common ways to do that is meditating with Jojo or (after first dungeon) reading Izma's book about etiquette. There's also the deepwoods altar and some other things, but those are the two easiest ways.

NEZA

Mar 29, 2018
yeah
...It has little to do with actual virginity. I mean, haven't you actually noticed a STAT on the left side called Corruption? Even as a brand new game this starts out at 17, so you have to lower it. Common ways to do that is meditating with Jojo or (after first dungeon) reading Izma's book about etiquette. There's also the deepwoods altar and some other things, but those are the two easiest ways.
Yeah I know that.I tried.It was 0.But failed.

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
I downloaded the coc mod revamp apk for Android and it installed. All I get is a black screen, did something go wrong or is the Android version no longer supported?

Kaitsja

Jul 17, 2017
Have zero corruption, have sex with the Behemoth and wait awhile. If it doesn't work the first time, try again.

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
I downloaded the coc mod revamp apk for Android and it installed. All I get is a black screen, did something go wrong or is the Android version no longer supported?
it takes a while to load. give it a minute or two

orkestrzhopa

Apr 14, 2018
so for some reason i can't craft prolactaid? i have the required materials, and rathazul offers it when i click him, but the craft button is greyed out. is it level-locked or something?
(this is on the android apk btw)

fyre4000

Mar 27, 2018
Why does the Android version differ so much from the Flash version with the latest update?
Here are a few examples:
  • Enemy levels are increased on the .apk, making the game a bit harder
  • The horse morph that appears at the lake is (to my knowledge) absent from the .swf
  • The .swf lacks a character viewer (one of my favorite features of the .apk0
  • And quite a bit more.
If this was already mentioned somewhere, I apologize for the repetition.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

Weyferling

Apr 17, 2018
Can I do this on Windows 10? I pull the .swf into browser and it just re-downloads it. I reinstalled Shockwave Flash also, unsure if it was installed the first time round. Still doesn't do anything.