CoC Revamp Mod (v1.4.13 for CoC 1.0.2)

Discussion in 'Mods & Unofficial Resources' started by Kitteh6660, Aug 26, 2015.

1. MrDumbass

MrDumbass Member

Yeah, that's a Canon ending too :p

2. Archer

Archer New Member

Need clarification for the latest version of the revamp , should there be a character sprite that appears whenever you check the appearance tab??? I can't seem to get it to show up for some reason?
    i've tried the HGG version as well and the sprite still wont show up.
    I have turned on sprites in the options for the revamp and char viewer option for the HGG
    can anyone help :((

3. Sacredferro

Sacredferro Well-Known Member

Debug mode only, I believe. Be aware the reason for that is that it was never really kept up, let alone even close to finished, so you're not missing much.

4. IATIHIA2

IATIHIA2 Well-Known Member

i feel like there should be some kind of light or mellow music in the game..maybe even some kind of quiet noise when you press a button..?(a stronger noise for options the actually make the game progress in time farther/bring you somewhere out of your camp, and a softer one for options that simply bring you to a submenu)
    I hope someone agrees with me...
    though I'm kinda curious as to why something like this was never added....

5. MrDumbass

MrDumbass Member

Probably because of file size concerns, honestly.

6. IATIHIA2

that's a good point...never thought of that.....
    however...

(?) My Very Own Lith A furry catboi slave/pet simulator. Built by someone inspired by CoC/UTG. Pretty detailed, decent writing if you’re in to that kind of thing.

This game has some button noises done fairly well(not perfect, but decent)
    Actually, I found this game before I even found CoC or TiTs, lol
    I remember I had been a bit disappointed when I realized none of the games on this site had sound, cause I was so used to the above game

7. MrDumbass

MrDumbass Member

Oh, they have sound now? Didn't know that, neat! (Link removed idk why exactly)

IATIHIA2 likes this.
  8. IATIHIA2

How do you tame the hellhound?
    and is there a way to make pure and corrupt followers be in your camp? I vaugely remember seeing somthing about that at some point....