CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
I managed to impregnate Edryn the first time I met her. I don't believe that should be possible.
This gave some complications regarding the threesome with Helia. It said it couldn't be done as I didn't know Edryn well enough (Because I skipped the 'getting to know her' part by getting her pregnant prematurely).

Then, after Edryn's filly is born, she goes home earlier - before Helia even arrives, making the threesome even more impossible. I think Helia arrives at 17:00, which is when Edryn leaves?

Yeah, the pregnancy shouldnt be possible - for some reason, the "Eat Her Out" option just skips any checks about your relationship in that regard. Should be fixed in the next update.

Edryn is in the bar between 14:00 and 19:00. Not sure about Helia arrival, but she doenst appear at the bar every day.

@paradox innocent
I think he is in the game, but not finished as far as I know.

Wigggles

Feb 23, 2018
So, I just downloaded the revamp mod. And when I open it up, it just ask to make a save. I save inside the folder where the .sfw is and it cant save as its already there. Am I missing a step?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Wiggles, use this to play flash games...
https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/28/flashplayer_28_sa.exe
Browsers don't support Flash anymore.

Save the download from the link above to hard drive somewhere, the where doesn't really matter, then right-click on the game file and click "Properties", click on the "Change" button to the right of the "Opens with" line and select Adobe Flash Player as the program to open with.

Sabbsington

Mar 8, 2018
I´m not sure if it was reported already, but in the fight with Brigid, during the Helia dungeon, I get a blank screen if i try to recover from being stunned.

Seems to be the same thing that Mr Dumbass reported on Jan 23

Attachments

• coc1.PNG
    coc1.PNG
    776.7 KB · Views: 70
  • coc2.PNG
    coc2.PNG
    718.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

jaimd

Jul 12, 2017
Hi! I was seeing that the mod creator is doing a lot of stuff on github but i want to know do you know an ETA for the next update of the mod?

Luxuria

Mar 12, 2018
Any ETA on the job system for the proloue in Ingnam?

MrDumbass

Jan 31, 2016
I´m not sure if it was reported already, but in the fight with Brigid, during the Helia dungeon, I get a blank screen if i try to recover from being stunned.

Seems to be the same thing that Mr Dumbass reported on Jan 23

Aye, sir, it is.

Sep 19, 2015
THE EARTH
Wasn't sure where else to put this and couldn't find anything on the Git Hub. I've started work on the Marble Corruption card on the Git hub and would like to have the card moved. Also got the basic work done on a project of mine and wanted that moved as well

Sep 17, 2015
Sooo gonna put a bug I found out there cause I dont know where to put bugs elsewhere on this mod for others to see well it involves the corrupted drider and male characters not being able to use the ride ovi option so if anyone who has access to the bug forum could you please put tthat up there for me.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2015
THE EARTH
Sooo gonna put a bug I found out there cause I dont know where to put bugs elsewhere on this mod for others to see well it involves the corrupted drider and male characters not being able to use the ride ovi option so if anyone who has access to the bug forum could you please put tthat up there for me.
Ride ovipositor is unless i'm misemembering a female exclusive scene. or at the very least require you to have a vagina.

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
I haven't played this mod in a long time and I recently came back. So I downloaded the latest update but... I just get a blank white screen in my browser. I am using Firefox if that makes a difference.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Talon - what you'll want to do is DL the stand alone Flash player. Launch that, then open the game from there.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Ride ovipositor is unless i'm misemembering a female exclusive scene. or at the very least require you to have a vagina.
I've been experiencing this bug for a while too. It used to work (maybe just in vanilla, idk), but now it doesn't. There are two "ride ovi" options, iirc - "ride ovi", and "ride ovi anal" Selecting the latter as a male character causes the scene to begin playing, and then cut out midway. So even if it's supposed to be female-exclusive, the fact that males can select it makes it still a bug.

jaimd

Jul 12, 2017
Hi i want to report A fatal bug i found! After upgrading to the lastest version i lost all my savefiles fuckkkk! I almost got all the npc and was in ng+ 5! Why that happened? Im on android

ChizWiz

Mar 19, 2018
The Scrollbar extends downward indefinitely in long scenes.

Attachments

• sample.png
    sample.png
    428.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

ShadowKitsune

Oct 31, 2015
Hi i want to report A fatal bug i found! After upgrading to the lastest version i lost all my savefiles fuckkkk! I almost got all the npc and was in ng+ 5! Why that happened? Im on android
I still have all my saves on Android and I've updated my copy. Did you perhaps uninstalled the game before updating it?

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly, the latest Android update has been having some strange things occurring. I might revert to the previous build until then.