CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
How exactly do you ascend? I beat the game once and it gave me an ending where I hunted down demons until I died of old age.
You pick continue after beating Lethice then return to camp. Ascension is under camp options.

It's worth noting that you'll want to build up ascension points. You need them to get bonus perks.

Ascension points go up with the number of followers/lovers/slaves you have, the number of children you have, if you've completed quests (Urta's Fertility, Marble Purification, and Minerva's Purification), and what level you're at.

Abi

May 5, 2017
Hi people, one question... how can I archive
"Shadow Achievement: Extremely Celibate Delver: Complete Phoenix Tower without orgasming at any point. Spoiler: Orgasms had before the Phoenix Tower was even unlocked count. To get this, you must not cum at any point prior to completing the Phoenix Tower. "
No matter what I do it's really impossible to not cum even once :/ and to gain Helia trust we need play with her after we beat her in battle... so really not get it. any advice? I also not get how it possible to heh
"Ultimate Noob: Defeat Lethice at level 1."

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
"Shadow Achievement: Extremely Celibate Delver:" I assume you know about learning meditate from Jojo to deal with lust, but you're wrong on Hel's trust i believe. Leaving after a fight still gives a LITTLE trust, like 1%, so it'll go up slowly if you keep at it.
"Ultimate Noob:" ....VERY good question. I have no idea either on how to make this possible, as this way you can't really get neither perks nor lust/damage resistance.

Raistlin Majere

Jan 29, 2018
Just had to make an account to post this.

Has anyone experienced an issue with their strength and speed just vanishing? I think it's a bug with the bee venom because when I finish a fight with one, any drained stats don't return to normal despite the text saying the venom wore off.

Right now my character is level eleven with 1 strength, 1 speed, and fifty in both the other stats. I've put about fifteen points in strength since the start.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Can someone tell me how to trigger the breakfest scene with Anzu?
I think that Anzu's content is still being worked on. Though I'm really looking forward to what he will have to offer, and besides, sexing up an "ex-god" is on my TODO List.

Lumi's workshop.... Is it still found by doing explore twice? I have tried to get to it about 200 times. I looked in coved for a flag and I found line for "lumi - has met", but it is unmarked. I tried rebooting too.
Random encounters seem to be weighted to non important mod filler in forest, desert, and explore/explore. Need to be able to find named npcs......
Encountering Lumi's workshop is a random chance one, so you'll either have to keep trying or just use CoCEd and activate her trigger... I think.
(Her trigger: LUMI_MET - should be a 1 for yes and a 0 for no)

Abi

May 5, 2017
"Shadow Achievement: Extremely Celibate Delver:"
I assume you know about learning meditate from Jojo to deal with lust, but you're wrong on Hel's trust i believe. Leaving after a fight still gives a LITTLE trust, like 1%, so it'll go up slowly if you keep at it.
Hm.. you know that Jojo not teach us how to meditate at instant? You need visit forest few times to do it 3 times with him and then train in camp... and sadly lust increase every hour no matter what you do... I ended with 100 after some night before I was able to meet him 3th time ;/

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hm.. you know that Jojo not teach us how to meditate at instant? You need visit forest few times to do it 3 times with him and then train in camp... and sadly lust increase every hour no matter what you do... I ended with 100 after some night before I was able to meet him 3th time ;/

Isn't a way around it is to take the starting background for religious to, I think, start with meditation?

101PizzaEyes

Jan 30, 2018
Since the update I'm having an issue where every time I initiate a fight with the kitsune with the blond or black hair, it turns into the red haired one.

Jan 9, 2018
Sorry if this has been covered before. But is it possible for me to transfer a file from my desktop to the app I have on my tablet?

Insigniax

Feb 3, 2018
Hello. I seem to be having this exact issue https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Corruption-of-Champions/issues/280
But i've got no clue as to how to fix it.

Basically I want to add pictures, for example rubi-at-cafe, naming is correct etc but they don't show up ingame nor does the debug counter increase.
The guys in that issue discussion eventually fix pretty much all of it, but I am not good enough with this stuff to correctly understand what is going on there.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Is it ON?
1.png
Hello. I seem to be having this exact issue https://github.com/herp-a-derp/Corruption-of-Champions/issues/280
But i've got no clue as to how to fix it.

Basically I want to add pictures, for example rubi-at-cafe, naming is correct etc but they don't show up ingame nor does the debug counter increase.
The guys in that issue discussion eventually fix pretty much all of it, but I am not good enough with this stuff to correctly understand what is going on there.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Found a bit of a bug. During the encounter with the kitsune, when it was a blond or black, it will go to red kitsune and the sex scene choices is not right. There is no herm scenes. Pointing that out

Meteor07

Feb 5, 2017
does anyone know how to remove that annoying pop up in the swf file player? i've tried numerous things to no avail.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
have you turned on the images in the options? I recall it being turned off by default in more recent updates.
Yes I noticed that in the settings and then did so. Didn't work. If you got your images working can you tell me how you did it and what format the images are in? Seems to be multiple ways with the new image packs from the packs threat here.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Yes I noticed that in the settings and then did so. Didn't work. If you got your images working can you tell me how you did it and what format the images are in? Seems to be multiple ways with the new image packs from the packs threat here.
Newest version works fine with imagepacks.
Do you have the imagepack unpacked?
You should have the .swf file and a directory next to it that's named 'img'.
they cannot be inside a .zip or .rar file.
the 'img' directory should only contain images.
If thats not the issue it might be the program you use to run the swf file,
or it might be that the program doesn't have access to your files.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
Newest version works fine with imagepacks.
Do you have the imagepack unpacked?
You should have the .swf file and a directory next to it that's named 'img'.
they cannot be inside a .zip or .rar file.
the 'img' directory should only contain images.
If thats not the issue it might be the program you use to run the swf file,
or it might be that the program doesn't have access to your files.
Do I need a xml file for the images to work or just the coc swf and a folder with the unpacked images inside?

-Edit- Fixed it. turns out my computer auto blocks the swf files, so I had to manually unblock it, feel like a fool.

Last edited:

<><

Jun 22, 2017
just a quick question. will this ever be available for Mac? (tries to dodge rocks and rotten Produce)
since its just an SWF file, you should be able to just play it on mac if you get a working SWF player

Kaiku

Mar 31, 2016
I managed to impregnate Edryn the first time I met her. I don't believe that should be possible.
This gave some complications regarding the threesome with Helia. It said it couldn't be done as I didn't know Edryn well enough (Because I skipped the 'getting to know her' part by getting her pregnant prematurely).

Then, after Edryn's filly is born, she goes home earlier - before Helia even arrives, making the threesome even more impossible. I think Helia arrives at 17:00, which is when Edryn leaves?

(Could anyone guide me to the text of the threesome encounter, since I can't get it in game?)

Last edited:

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
I managed to impregnate Edryn the first time I met her. I don't believe that should be possible.
This gave some complications regarding the threesome with Helia. It said it couldn't be done as I didn't know Edryn well enough (Because I skipped the 'getting to know her' part by getting her pregnant prematurely).

Then, after Edryn's filly is born, she goes home earlier - before Helia even arrives, making the threesome even more impossible. I think Helia arrives at 17:00, which is when Edryn leaves?

(Could anyone guide me to the text of the threesome encounter, since I can't get it in game?)
??? that stuff if I not mistaken is in the base game unless the mod add's to it so look at the revamp mods wiki unless it does add to the scene and if revamp's wiki don't help use the base wiki

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015

If your Verility is high enough than her herbs become a moot point. My Suggestion is to try and encounter her while it is low, thus ensuring you do not knock her up before getting to know her :-3

Kaiku

Mar 31, 2016
The wiki says on her pregnancy: "This can only be triggered if they have had enough sex with Edryn that she is no longer charging them for it." so I assumed it was hardcoded to be impossible regardless of virtility.

But I guess the wiki is just wrong.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
The wiki says on her pregnancy: "This can only be triggered if they have had enough sex with Edryn that she is no longer charging them for it." so I assumed it was hardcoded to be impossible regardless of virtility.

But I guess the wiki is just wrong.

Yup, found that out myself the hard way. Had a high verility (And this was on both vanilla and modded) From multiple perks, Nailed her the first time and bam the oven was cooking. If that is a bug then it is a hell of a bug.

Nov 9, 2015
Ignore this. I thought there was a bug in the mod but after some tweaking it turns out I just happened to go fifteen whole days in a row without coming across a specific encounter that I naturally assumed was bugged. My luck!

Last edited: