CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

AntiHero

Dec 15, 2017
Is the revamp mod being updated still? Will there be new stories,enemies items and such added to glacial rift and volcanic areas? Really liking those just want some kind of valkyrie faction, mayne some of those frost demons the god spoke about

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Merry X-mas, you degenerate assholes.

And please drive safely, guys. We passed up three bad accidents on the way back from family out of town over this weekend and it wasn't even for snow (hell, we don't even know what the fuck snow is anymore). Hugs and sloppy, wet kisses.

Kinofthehunt

Sep 20, 2017
To see the chicken harpy, you have to be carrying around Ovi-elixers. I had 3 and it showed up only then.
I was talking about a save editor flag for the harpy and this mod has been off my list of things I've looking at so I just now seen your comment and happy X-MAS everyone

DoubleZodiac

Dec 28, 2017
hey im having a hard time trying to download this game and starting it up, i don't understand "drag it to browser tab", what is it suppose to do?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
hey im having a hard time trying to download this game and starting it up, i don't understand "drag it to browser tab", what is it suppose to do?

Windows: https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/28/flashplayer_28_sa.exe
Mac: https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/28/flashplayer_28_sa.dmg
Linux: https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/28/flash_player_sa_linux.x86_64.tar.gz

Use that instead of a browser. Just download the game/mod just like normally and run it with Adobe. Browsers (Chrome and Firefox at least, I hear IE still works if you have it) are discontinuing flash support.

Nao

Dec 29, 2017
I actually wonder when kitteh will stop or will ever. In all honesty theyre the reason i got into CoC

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hey there. Just some heads-up about the upcoming update.

CoCMenuWorkingConcept.gif

DynamicAnimatedBars.gif

I actually wonder when kitteh will stop or will ever. In all honesty theyre the reason i got into CoC

It actually depends on my mood, really! CoC Revamp mod isn't the only project I have. And then there's gaming as well!

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
BTW, what are the changelogs since 1.4.8? It's not updated on the wiki

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
BTW, what are the changelogs since 1.4.8? It's not updated on the wiki

Since the download link takes you to Github, it's also the go-to for patch notes. Wikis -- Revamp's wiki being no exception -- have been notorious for often being behind on updated and current information.

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Good news everyone! Version 1.4.12 has been released with more bug fixes.

Also check out the new main menu! I think you'll love it! As usual, patch notes are available.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Happy Holydays, folks! Thank ya' Kitteh! Godspeed!

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
Since the download link takes you to Github, it's also the go-to for patch notes. Wikis -- Revamp's wiki being no exception -- have been notorious for often being behind on updated and current information.

Seriously behind. The ascension page in particular needs updates w/ regards to which kids count for point gain. Would have done it myself but i'm still not clear on how certain characters kids are actually counted.

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
Good news everyone! Version 1.4.12 has been released with more bug fixes.

Also check out the new main menu! I think you'll love it! As usual, patch notes are available.

The update broke the imagepack. Is there a new folder structure or something?

EDIT - this version has imagepack off by default

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacredferro

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Fuck 2017...2018 is the new shit now!

Happy New Year, lady-people and gerbils. Hope everyone has a nice night and eats plenty of yummy pizza...and hotdogs...oh, and lots and lots of skittles. Yeah, Skittles!

Stay safe and mind the noise.

Reactions: ShySquare

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Raphael is Swipper? I should think that'd be a "Silly Switch" thing. Having it be the default sprite is just... Dumb.

Zos

Apr 26, 2016
Version history should be updated on the wiki for 1.4.12.

My collaborator says it's missing a few intervening versions as well, and he plans to go add those sometime this afternoon.

Reactions: ShySquare

DrakeTLD

Nov 17, 2015
Is there any particular reason that the new mod keeps knocking my speed down to 95 no matter what the fuck I do? This hasn't happened before and I'm playing through with no changes to the game play.

jaimd

Jul 12, 2017
Hi! I want to report 2 bugs i found so far, the deepwoods cannot be finded dont know why, even after exploring like 100 times the forest so i cant finish the game, i killed marae before trying to find the deepwoods i dont know if that is the cause and the other bug i found is in the cathedral
When you have to name the gargoly you can see like text behind the white bar

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
On the CoC Revamp Wiki homepage, the link is broken for the save editor (and the discord chat invite). Does anyone have a more recent version?

Side note, happy belated new year all, and thanks for the continued work on the game after all this time.

https://mega.nz/#!UtwHhC5R!Lq6qDl4AigDHr6k0_dlfRIhLoyUA2TqeNzG4nMCOTN0
That's to Foxwell's version, based on TheMadExile's CoCED. It's the one I use as of right now since it's basically CoCED with a more updated Revamp XML file, though by now both are behind.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/coced-a-save-editor.53/
That's the original which is still available officially as Foxwell's version went MIA, which is why it gives you the dreaded 404.

Darkempathy

Jan 3, 2018
Hello.

Excuse me for interupting the conversation, but I was wondering if I could please ask about Visually impared accessibility in this mod? As I explained Here in this thread about Trials in tainted space I am the admin of www.audiogames.net, a site which promotes accessibility to visually impared gamers who play using screen reading programs.

The original CoC is very accessible indeed, and people were fascinated at such a major remod of the game.
However, the problem is that the mod seems to change a lot of the initial textual choices found in the classic CoC game to buttons which do not appear to be labeled (or at least not in a way a screen reader can read).

it is a very similar problem to many of the buttons in Trials in tainted space.

I was therefore wondering if perhaps either adding labels, or some alternative display method for textual labels (enabled from settings), might be considered, so that the revamp mod is as accessible as the original game is.
Indeed, I am a little confused as to why the choices are not reading correctly since I assume the text is still there.

either way, any fixes to this would be much appreciated, and if developers of the mod would like to discuss matters further, we'd be happy to welcome any discussions over on the forums on www.audiogames.net

Thanks for your time.

All the best,

Dark, audiogames.net admin.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
"You pull your dragonscale thong open with deliberate slowness, exposing your monumental breasts..."

Somethin' ain't right here...

Reactions: Sacredferro
Nov 9, 2015
When losing to poison (the specific example I found it on was goblins), if the poison damage on the first turn brings your HP below 0, it won't actually show the health being lost on the combat bar to the side. It'll just say "Next" leading to the loss scene