CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

melchi

Dec 6, 2017
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Something I noticed in the latest version of this mod was appearance not showing anything sometimes. I thought it might have something to do with old saves but was able to eat a bunch of hummas and it worked again. Figured I'd just throw that out here in case it has happened to anyone else.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Something I noticed in the latest version of this mod was appearance not showing anything sometimes. I thought it might have something to do with old saves but was able to eat a bunch of hummas and it worked again. Figured I'd just throw that out here in case it has happened to anyone else.

Your appearance screen is blank or are you talking about the character view? The later is walled behind Debug Mode, so it won't show when Debug is disabled.

melchi

Dec 6, 2017
so in once of my saves I click appearance and it doesn't do anything, a new save that is less transformed it'll work and show stuff.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
She's really not an NPC who interest me that much so I largely don't bother paying attention to her. I only recruit her to get the extra ascension point.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
You have to give her purified LaBova in order to trigger the quest. Once she starts actually giving you LaBova you can start it.

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
I have purified LaBova but I don't see an option to give it to her. She already gave me LaBova and a few other things.

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
Marble's menu has Appearance,Talk,Release, and Break Up as the options.

Talk has Info, Just Talk, Sleep With.

According to the main wiki we should have had a conversation about wanting to breastfeed at some point after she joined. Never happened.

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
You should also have an Items option if you have something you can give her. You said you had Purified LaBova, which inventory slot did you have it in?

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
Move it to one of the first five slots. The game has trouble detecting an item that's in a mod backpack slot when it comes to giving them to NPCs.

Quorwyf

Nov 12, 2017
Moved P.LaBova to slot 5. No change.

What is the trigger for the conversation about her milk in camp?

blackroseheart

Oct 8, 2015
It's time based but it should be automatic. Honestly I just tend to skip over most of her things as well though, so I couldn't tell you exactly. She should only give you LaBova after the conversation occurs.

AntiHero

Dec 15, 2017
Yo, I got a question, a statement and some ramblings. 1st love the game , long time chill and play/ No speak about it. 2nd i play it on my android, now heres my questiom. Aight on the revamp page i click android and theres 4 files. 2 are apks, 1 is a zip and the other I have no clue. So the apps updated my game, made actual changes apparently. But I see no new content or whatever and from ehat I've been reading on here even though it' an app that adds on to coc the games apk it looks like I need flash players and all sorts of crap to run the mod independently . So I'm confused as you can see. If anyone would like to explain and possibly belittle my intelligence I'll be checking the page, thanks. Ps I read the updates and am stoked if I could actually play the nodded version, new places and fixed ( I haven' played in a,year or so) totally want to hit the glacial area and check it all out also I'll say most of my confusion comes from the fact o downloaded the apps and they updated cocs apk but I see no changes in game. So I'm guessing I need to run a file through flash somehow

Last edited:

Brandon

Jan 19, 2016
Is there a save editor for this or cheats because the chicken harpy does not appear anymore in the high mountains

AntiHero

Dec 15, 2017
Yo I've got the coc apk for android which works fine. But I downloaded the coc revamp mod apk ,which added an icon but it never loads. When I click android on the revamp page it takes you to 4 files, the apk itself and I guess assets. X86 -arm and a 4th file. X86 isn' compatible and the last file is inoperable. So I'm confused out of those 4 files what should I be downloading and if I've already downloaded the revamp apk why wont it load? Original game works fine but clicking my newly downloaded apk nothing happens and my phone prompts me to close it. Any help?

AntiHero

Dec 15, 2017
Oh well, I guess I figured it out. The app works great,looks great. Just took forever to loaf apparently. Im off, to slay and rape demons. Later

SHAME

Mar 6, 2017
Is it possible to make the condom applicable to all sex scenes? Not as in adding text or anything, but just in the "nobody gets preggers" sense?

Reactions: Sacredferro

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Is it possible to make the condom applicable to all sex scenes? Not as in adding text or anything, but just in the "nobody gets preggers" sense?

Not really. There is the brown pill you can "get" in the Sand Witch's Dungeon (get as in you can consume it while you're there, but cannot bring it with). It doesn't stop you from impregnating NPC's, but it prevents you getting knocked up by nullifying your fertility rating. The pink pill from the same room it's in reverses the effects. Aside from that, just knowing which NPC's can get pregnant and intentionally avoiding actions that render such outcomes is it. Making the pills work for both genders would be a start, but I have no idea what that would take to code in.

AntiHero

Dec 15, 2017
Random cool thought. Implement dual wielding. I realize it' harder than it sounds but I recently made the cursed beautiful sword buy I actually kept the original beautiful sword somehow. I think it would be cool if those two swords were dual wieldable due to a circumstance in the game and maybe make it their auras cancel each other out so you van use both. In perk form I suppose, but also itd be cool if you could add special melee moves. Or in general have it integrated into some new kind of double attack perk or make it a "flurry" like other ganes. I know the game isnt really about the fighting but just a thought.also you could link some bad ends to it and some cool "heroic" "good" sequences. By bad end I mean say there' a special way to unewuip the two normally that you unlock or sometging or figure out but there' some key bosses and enemies that can disarm you for a turn, normally not a big deal but if using those, either which weapon thats disarmed the inverse is effected if beautiful is disarmed cursed takes over and a boss fight happens, mayne morphing a,shadow illusion of you into play, options for getting it back or breaking it etc. And if cursed is disarmed beautiful will stay but hurts you every turn if youre too corrupt and disables any perks emabled tgrough corrupt for the remainder of boss you are fighting it itself doesn' turn into a boss. Just degrades you. I like some epic boss battles just saying sorry was so long winded but those are just the swords, which should be triggered by a cool boss, potential for an epic boss fight maybe 2

Last edited:

Natar

May 5, 2017
There is also herbal contraceptive which you can get either on corrupted farm or few NPC like Izma and Cotton. I don't remember if it can be buyed in Tel'Adre or Bazaar.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Disabling "Bimbo Progressions" on the Bimbo Skirt does nothing. My character's tits keep growing.