CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
I don't know why but I can't give anymore items to marble or start her quest because the give item button isn't there anymore anyone know how to deal with this?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Is there a list of all content added by this mod?

Not really. The patch notes both on the GitHub and Wiki are your best bet for an accurate list of changes. I know people have tried to compile a list, but obviously no one's ever been able to.

Bottom line, too many to state.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Is there a way to turn off that picture that pops up in the "Appearance" menu?

Also, I think Battlemage is draining my stats. Strength and Toughness go down after every fight.

Last edited:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Is there a way to turn off that picture that pops up in the "Appearance" menu?

Also, I think Battlemage is draining my stats. Strength and Toughness go down after every fight.

Should be a debug only feature, so turning off debug ought to do it.

Reactions: Nyseron

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Did you download the latest release or did you compile it yourself?
For me, this only happens in debug builds
I compiled it myself but I only changed one line of code that shouldn't have affected this at all.

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
I compiled it myself but I only changed one line of code that shouldn't have affected this at all.
If you've set the build type to Release (see screenshot), it shouldn't appear. But if you've set it to debug, it'll always appear.2017-11-01 19_09_36-Rechner.png

Also my lust is going over the max for some reason.
I'll look into this.
[Edit:] Ok, I guess PR #977 caused this, so I pointed @aimozg to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyseron

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
have we ever figured out why savin does finish there content or why they don't want any one to work on it?

i mean sooner or later something always gives.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
have we ever figured out why savin does finish there content or why they don't want any one to work on it?

i mean sooner or later something always gives.

Because it's up to them since the content's kind of theirs. They're not going to add more to CoC because they are done with it and have been for some time now. That's been explained numerous times now. Nothing's going to give. It's not up to you or me or anyone else but Fen, Savin, and any other content creators involved. Not trying to bark at you, but to put it bluntly, that's why.

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016
I noticed at one point in the mod, as we changed, our stats caps could be increased or decreased for the default 100 value. When this first came out, I thought this was pretty badass. It was cool to have 120 strength, 110 toughness, 115 speed, and 120 intelligence. Now, I notice it is back to capping at 100 again. Is this an intentional reversion to the old caps? Is it a bug in the stat cap system? Or was the old way we could raise those caps via transforms a bug and this reversion is actually a fix?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
That is a shame. I rather enjoyed the increases. Why the change back?

Can't say for sure, but my guess is to avoid making the choice of TF's a matter of meta and strictly a matter of aesthetics. There's been a history of discussion about whether or not it makes sense for TF scores to affect combat effectiveness, both in CoC as well as in TiTS. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the current general opinion of most is that it should not or have very little so people don't feel like the point of TF's are lost in min/maxing.

After ascension my character lost several spells and can't relearn them.

Been so long since I used the ascension mechanics in the mod. By any chance, do you remember or know which ones are missing? I wouldn't know offhand if that's a known issue (first I've honestly heard of it though), but someone more current with Revamp might be able to shed some light on that and it'd help to know specifically which spells are not working.

Maddhawk

Jan 1, 2016
Can't say for sure, but my guess is to avoid making the choice of TF's a matter of meta and strictly a matter of aesthetics. There's been a history of discussion about whether or not it makes sense for TF scores to affect combat effectiveness, both in CoC as well as in TiTS. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the current general opinion of most is that it should not or have very little so people don't feel like the point of TF's are lost in min/maxing.

I would agree. TFs should be a matter of choice. I always start human male and wind up a herm draconic kitsune with a touch of demon and sand trap. I for the larger height, using the fairy chick (forgetting her name atm), dragon breath, dragon horns, dragon scales, dragon eyes, dragon tongue, dragon wings, and dragon claws. Then I take indigo coloration from demon, demon high heels, and demon cock. And finally round it off with 9 tails, a silver white or similar hair, fox ears from kitsune, and ebony nipples and pussy from sand trap.

Takes a LOT of save/loading to get them work right if I don't want to use the editor.

That said, stat caps should rise with player level, say a 5 point rise in cap per every 10 levels. That would be fair I think. Else you wind up capping player power progression very very fast with no way to improve beyond a few items. Just perks. Past level 25 you are pretty much mostly perked out to cake walk the game until ascension. Well, unless you decide to take on Marae. She is one tough chick-goddess.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Change log needs to be updated.
Hasn't been updated in around 4 months.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Change log needs to be updated.
Hasn't been updated in around 4 months.

It's a wiki, and I don't even think Kitteh works on the wiki and is handled by someone else, so that's why it's not really up-to-date. In the mean time, use the patch notes Kitteh has set up from the "Download" and "GitHub" links. Those are current.

Reactions: ThatOneJester

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016

Been so long since I used the ascension mechanics in the mod. By any chance, do you remember or know which ones are missing? I wouldn't know offhand if that's a known issue (first I've honestly heard of it though), but someone more current with Revamp might be able to shed some light on that and it'd help to know specifically which spells are not working.
I already saved over the file. Sorry.

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
talking about the Perk: Misdirection! of Raphael.

I've always liked the way Raphael's quest is developed, but I'm worried about Perk: Misdirection !, since the only thing that works is with the "Red bodysuit for high society" a light-level clothing and with a defense of 1, besides that this clothing does not accept Undergarmets.

Now that there are armor of heavy, medium and light level (before there was only heavy and light) I propose to improve the Perk: Misdirection! so that it works with all light-level clothing and armors, and add that in the case of armors, the Perk: Misdirection! be reduced between more defense has the armor.

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
Kitteh6660, I have a doubt, I know that in the game you can use image packages to present to the different races of monstergirl (and why not, also monsterboys) that are in the game, but for what you inform me, it is a recharge of already specific imaganes (like for example: Catgirl1.jpg, Catgirl2.jpg, Catgirl3.jpg, etc) of which one is selected at random, this system is good but it has the terrible defect that recharges the memory a lot, making the game heavy when loading the data.

I have the idea of using a modular procedure to create the monstergirl, like the one that exists in the game Sakura clicker, where the monster girls every time they appear are different thanks to certain details that change, and I do not mean just the colors and that even change clothes, hair and even expressions when they appear, and that's thanks to the modular procedure that is implemented in the game.

I wonder if it is possible to reproduce that effect in Coc, because I currently do not know how it works the images of the game, the closest thing I have seen are a series of images that I found in Google where the protagonist is acquiring some transformations, but I do not know if that is implemented in the game, and if it is how it works.

Reactions: Centaviara

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
I propose to improve the Perk: Misdirection! so that it works with all light-level clothing and armors

I'm a bit against this, if simply because you may misunderstand it's nature a bit - the nature of this perk isn't in the class of the high society clothes, but it's design. You're making use of it's complex design and features to allure/distract enemies from noticing what your actions, hence the name 'misdirection'.
While it could possibly be used with some other armors, the added dodge is actually very influential and a honest counter would be having lower defense, so adding it to other armors would quickly make the high class bodysuit completely useless, and worthless for the unique build it can currently be used for.

I'll let Kitteh make the actual decision on this though.