CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
So after defeating Lethice does the portal to Ingnam still remain closed? Is tgere no way to return and confront the elders in the postgame?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
So after defeating Lethice does the portal to Ingnam still remain closed? Is tgere no way to return and confront the elders in the postgame?

Not really. Think Terminator logic pretty much, only CoC doesn't strip you naked in the process. That said, in Revamp, you can "Ascend", which is Revamp's NG+ system.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
@Lycanthrokeith There's a prototype char viewer in the appearance screen if you turn on debug mode.

I have version 1.4.9 and I switched the Debug Mod on but when I look at my appearance screen I still have all the stat bars on the left side?

-edit- Nevermind, I found the file to use in the other thread.

Last edited:

mart100

Nov 28, 2015
I just wanted to throw out there that when the Followers of the Fetish dungeon gets added and Lumi moved there, I hope some sex options are added for her!

Avictimisme

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to the prison area? I tried spamming explore, then I tried exploring the back alley in the Bazaar, but none of it seems to work, and I want to try visiting it again.

Autobass

Oct 19, 2016
The prison is marked as disabled by default, you can change that in the settings page though. It does warn that the prison is incredibly buggy however.

Tanaxanth

Nov 1, 2016
Does anyone know how to get to the prison area? I tried spamming explore, then I tried exploring the back alley in the Bazaar, but none of it seems to work, and I want to try visiting it again.

The prison is marked as disabled by default, you can change that in the settings page though. It does warn that the prison is incredibly buggy however.

It WILL crash your game if you go in there

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
Is there a way to install this on android? I already downloaded the apk for the base game and i dont know how to install the mod onto it.
For me i havent found a good swf player on the google store and i cant save on the one i have now.
Or do i just install the coc.apk then use a computer to download the mod and then extract the mod onto the coc apk?

Last edited:

deadie

Sep 24, 2015
Just download the modded swf from here with two apps from the play store. Adobe air and flash player game New (free version) when you boot up the flash player touch the downloaded swf file for the modded coc and you will be play the game and save on android.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016

One of the aftermath options will take you back to Ingnam to confront the elders...but after you read it, turns out you're still in your camp after all and ready to ascend.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
Is there some way to fix that bold/italics thing manually, at least temporarily?
I had it happen to me with the other mod too. It seems to be a rare glitch with the standalone player. I found that the easiest solution was to reload the revamp mod or the other mod in the player and then just load your save again. If you ignore it long enough it will eventually super shrink everything on the screen text and image-wise.

fergusson

Apr 7, 2017
Russia
Безымянный.png
Playing as shemale with no vagina and clit take that problem in first BasiliskWombScene of Benoit
Curing with the adding of checking the genitalia
-
If player have no vagina - make new vagina​

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Kanga fruit doesn't transform me.
It gives a blank screen and lowers intelligence.

Fighting Isabella makes the text turn italic and won't turn back.

Last edited:

partnerintime

Sep 10, 2017
MI
Reporting a broken link. I went to download the save editor linked on the wiki but it went to a 404 missing page.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Reporting a broken link. I went to download the save editor linked on the wiki but it went to a 404 missing page.
That's because the link is oddly not to the original editor which is still available on Github. Basically, the original program's dev was blindsided by RL and had to go dark for a while, then someone else threw out their own update of CoCED, which is what the wiki is linked to. Since then, the "updated" build hasn't been touched and the old dev is at least breaking radio silence now. Don't know why the wiki doesn't have a link to the actual official CoCED.

If you want that editor, which is still technically slightly more up to date than the original one, then here's a link for it since I still have it on my Mega acount...
https://mega.nz/#!UtwHhC5R!Lq6qDl4AigDHr6k0_dlfRIhLoyUA2TqeNzG4nMCOTN0

Reactions: partnerintime

Daniel_Feldspar

Oct 5, 2015
I must say, I am disappointed by the removal of racial attribute modifiers. They were fun to plan builds around and offered a bridge between the the lore, the transformation mechanics, and the combat mechanics.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I must say, I am disappointed by the removal of racial attribute modifiers. They were fun to plan builds around and offered a bridge between the the lore, the transformation mechanics, and the combat mechanics.

I guess it depends on viewpoint...look at it this way, without racial-specific buffs, the choice to keep the TF's you have or pursue new ones are back to being mostly a matter of personal taste in the cosmetic image of your character rather than one of meta and min-maxing. True enough though that it made TF's a little more interesting and worth gunning for. Plus it made sense that certain ones made you smarter, faster, stronger, and/or tougher because the real-world equivalent animal or fantasy-world relative have those aspects. Thing is that while nature loves balance, it's not quite the same as the game balance. Two sides of the coin, if you will.

slow worm

Oct 29, 2016
Is there anything specific I need to get Scylla to give my character the ring? Because as far as I can tell I went through all her events (I got Kath's bell) and now only have a daily repeatable scene with her.

Azgol

Mar 26, 2016
I had seen this problem, the font letters became italic, the TF's did not alter the status, and several other things, but I did not think it was the mod, it really is annoying

The change of sources is that this is a bug, which can be easily corrected so I do not give much importance. but it is not the same with the TF's that if they are seen in a certain way they are the heart of the game.

to me for example I liked the buff of intelligence that I obtained for the gem of the Kyubi, or the speed buff that gives me the fruit that transforms me into cat, not to mention the flower of the dragons that increase all my status.

And now all that tells me that it is not necessary? That's like they take the salt out of the popcorn and tell me it's the same, no, it definitely loses its flavor.

Fortunately though TF's have lost their ability to modify status limits, some still have Skills, but not all have that advantage, a very clear example is fox berry and canine pepper, before there was a marked difference between these 2 TF's, but now the difference is just cosmetic, something that many dislike (that includes me of course)

Nov 9, 2015
Is the bug where options from the previous scene appear in the next scene (For example, when talking to Aunt Nancy in The Wet Bitch the options to visit other patrons are still there, or when choosing the Threesome option with Vapula her other sex scene options are still present) known?