CoC question.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Seeing as I can't post this in the CoC specific thread section (Kind of stupid), I'll post this here.

It has been awhile since I played CoC, and I had a question on how to change a part of my character.

How do I get tentacles/tentacle cocks?

I tried both the CoC wiki, and the CoC modded wiki and couldn't find anything.

I'm sure if I checked through every single named NPC, and event I would find this.

But I'm far too impatient to do so...

Also I can't really remember much about it, but the original CoC wiki had a transformation chart.

If you clicked on the dick link, it would have each item/event that would transform your dick.

As well as every other body part of course.

This would be kind of nice to have in the current CoC/TiTs wiki's, so things are easier to find/understand?

I would make it myself, but I have no real knowledge whatsoever on the many transformations...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's a shame the Smutosaur wiki is all over the place concerning CoC. Similarly, I don't know why one can't post on the CoC subthread anymore. I mean, people will still have questions about the game, just like you did.

There are two types of tentacle cocks in the game, plant and anenome ones. I got the following information from the Anemone and Corrupted Glade articles on the Smutosaur wiki.

1. Anemone cocks: by "giving birth" to one after the anemone female fuck scene.
  2. Plant tentacles: by checking the corrupted glades vines. If your Champion's hair is already green and has at least one non-tentacle penis, there is a 1/3 chance all of them will become tentacles.

I have this old wiki back up, but I'm not sure how useful it can be in this day and age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
You can still make new posts in the mod or bug thread, but that's it. Savin probably didn't want a whole heap of new people coming in and asking why certain content isn't complete. That's my hypothesis.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm still working on the forum restructure.

Just kinda face-planted into my desk for two days.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
There are two types of tentacle cocks in the game, plant and anenome ones. I got the following information from the Anemone and Corrupted Glade articles on the Smutosaur wiki.

1. Anemone cocks: by "giving birth" to one after the anemone female fuck scene.
  2. Plant tentacles: by checking the corrupted glades vines. If your Champion's hair is already green and has at least one non-tentacle penis, there is a 1/3 chance all of them will become tentacles.

I have this old wiki back up, but I'm not sure how useful it can be in this day and age.

Thanks for the info, since the plant one was the type I was thinking of.

Although I already knew about the anemone one, since I memorized how to get Kid A.

I kind of remember another way to get tentacles?

Oh well, it is probably a different game I'm thinking of.

I'm still working on the forum restructure.

Just kinda face-planted into my desk for two days.

We wish you the best of luck, and know you can do it. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. As far as I know/remember, these are the only tentacle penis types available in the game.